Give me one reason why shweed and mushrooms should remain illegal that isn't "muh culture" (what culture btw??? wtf...

Give me one reason why shweed and mushrooms should remain illegal that isn't "muh culture" (what culture btw??? wtf.. i never run into "weed culture")

There is none.
Legalize it.

>shrooms become legal
>instead of only having to deal with drunk retards now we have to deal with drunk psychotic retards on a bad trip
>american cops don't even have tasers and now have to shoot every retard on a bad trip
>retards go driving while tripping
>psychotic retards start stabbing children thinking they're cannibal oompa loompas

Society is unwilling to drill people on the concept of personal responsibility. Until that changes and people are taught to exercise self-discipline and that anything they do is on them, it would be highly inadvisable to make psychadelics available to them.

It's normalized in western culture for people to drink themselves retarded. It's seen as acceptable. That is not acceptable.

This

>I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about the post
You really should look into how mushrooms actually affect people

>>american cops don't even have tasers and now have to shoot every retard on a bad trip
>insert picture of charles darwin smiling

Looks like someone woke up to find out somebody pissed on their flag

Try mixing shrooms with alcohol and other drugs and tell me how it goes for you. Everyone gets affected by that shit differently and I've witnessed more than one bad trip and thank god there were no strangers around and we could de-escalate that shit. Now imagine if every sub 90 iq alcoholic could have access to shrooms.

>It's normalized in western culture for people to drink themselves retarded. It's seen as acceptable. That is not acceptable.

According to who, you? Fuck off puritan. When I celebrate an achievement or a happy occasion I get drunk as a skunk, and it’s not your business cuckboi

Why are you even talking you're a fucking leaf.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to drink. I'm saying that you should only drink what you can handle. And that you should know your limits and act accordingly.

Every drug should be legal. Let Darwin sort it out.

Committing a crime weather high or not is still committing a crime and said delinquent should be prosecuted for their crime weather high or not.

If you don't believe this, you therefore are encouraging more government in your life.

get shit on, you were Poland's bitch then you were Russia's bitch and now you wish you were anybody's bitch

Is that fucking cheese? Do amerilards really eat cheese with strawberries? Or is that their yellow plastic "american cheese"?

>One reason
Weed is a good way to keep blacks in jail where they belong.

As an upper-middle class White man who infrequently uses illegal drugs, I have ZERO fear of ever being arrested for my decisions. I could not care less if its legal or not because it doesn't affect me. For this reason, I stand behind expanding the illegality of drugs. The less blacks on the streets, the better and the War on Drugs has been a Godsend in getting the scum off the street.

As a Hindu I do not want white people culturally appropriating anything from my Religion people group tribe and if you do expect to be paid

And I’m saying piss off, because on joyous occasions I will drink far more than I can handle, just like our ancestors did, before western men all became anodyne cucks like you

Cool. Enjoy the broken jaw and getting rape accusations without the ability to defend yourself.

When you are on shrooms and drink alcohol you hardly feel the alcohol, you almost feel like as if the shrooms counteract the alcohol and are no longer under the influence of alcohol. I don’t know why, but that’s the way it is.

pretty sure they are mangos, faggot

Imagine if every sub 90 IQ alcoholic could have access to fucking alcohol
More violence and dead innocents are caused by alcohol than every other drug combined, at least in non cartel controlled countries
Do you really think legal shrooms would have impact even remotely to that level?

Could be cantaloupe

>its already bad
>let's make it worse

psilocybe cubensis is used to help treat alcoholism you idiot

>Imagine if every sub 90 IQ alcoholic could have access to fucking alcohol

Mexico, no need to imagine anything.

In a controlled environment with a therapist. What is your point?

Shrooms.. not fucking bath salts. Try it before you hate.

What is a bad trip?

Why do you think things would get worse?
If anything it would lead to less people drinking because there are alternatives
Currently alcohol has a monopoly on mind altering substances so everyone who wants to get away from soberness only has one choice
Giving people more choices would inevitably lead to alcohol having less of a stranglehold on the drug market

How is a bad trip different from an average guy getting pissed drunk, starting fights etc
Imho it's really a non issue

let me ask you, what are you so afraid of? Really.

a bad trip is the user being confronted by their personal demons. bad trips are most beneficial trips

It is actually even worse and that is why I am saying that you only want to make things worse.

They sure as fuck are beneficial when you see demons around you but they're actually cops pointing guns at you.

No issue in banning alcohol too. Want to start the "March for Consistency"? I'll rally right behind you.

Kill all brainlets under 90 IQ, then you can legalize everything and it will never be a problem.

What icing do you think was firm enough for that cake? What flavor cake complements both strawberry and mango? Why is there a strawberry in the mango slices, but no mango slice in the strawberries?

I guess even buttercream can be made to firm up. Do you suppose it's the shortening that makes it do that? Or the confectioner's sugar and butter getting the "left out too long" crust? How quickly would that mean the entire arrangement has to be laid in?

I guess this person made it.

Stoners are low value people.

You cannot be more uninformed.

FPBP

Unironically kill yourself brainlet

Are you retarded, or just always believe the jews?

I've mixed them before. You don't just become the hulk on drugs.

Personality traits that affect personal responsibility, like IQ, impulsivity, etc. are to a large extent genetic. Allowing irresponsible people to do irresponsible things and get themselves killed will create selection pressure for increased responsibility. For this reason all drugs, including heroin and meth, should be legal.

those are called mangos
theyre a popular fruit