This is America

Well this was America

Im not american, which city is it my pic related?

Buffalo, NY. During the Pan-American Exposition in 1901.

Buffalo is a Jew human trafficking hub now. Sad!

thanks!

First it was """pan-American""" then it was """pan-sexual""". This country has always been a kike shithole.

Isn't that part of the Chicago World's Fair?

It's hard to believe it was America back then OP seeing it in its current state.

yep it looksquite unreal

Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

a populace of artisans and craftsman,of people who stove for more. now instead of striving for more they settle for less. instead of fighting for feasts they beg for scraps. they have no dreams of aspiration. Nothing higher appeals to them. where once they dreamt of stars where now they consult horoscopes. they now no longer have that wonderful human character of curiosity. now nothing matters. they live like dogs scurrying through an alley way looking for the next meal and an opportunity of reproduction. these aren't my people. these aren't people at all. these are rats in sheeps clothing.

nice

stop ruining classic photos with your shitty fashwave cringe

I remember a thing called pride. I remember a time where people touted their peoples achievements. now pride is often and mostly associated with a small segment of the population who are homosexuals. And rightly so the rest of the population doesn't get associated with pride because they have none. The guilty have no pride. Never have never will. Guilty of living life not just full of vice but solely for it. Guilty of destroying everything built up for them over centuries of hard work. Guilty even of slandering the good name of those who built it for them. Like a jealous artist who knows they're incapable of mastering their craft as much as the person before them. they turn to vice and vitriol to slander the artist greater than them.

Fashwave is the future.

can you give the author? seems beautifully writed

me just now.

meanwhile today's america

well you should definitly make something out of it, you have talent. these two paragraphs showed it

Look at this (((leaf fag)))

I plan on just getting a good job and a jaguar. then later on in life cataloging and compiling the culmination of what I've learned and observed for future generations to learn and understand more about things that could be helpful.(how struass howe is the boom and bust of r/K politics.),(politics through the eyes of biological psychology),(how spengler's decline of the west is actually human societal evolution in action.) all sorts of interesting stuff. that will help people understand the world in a way they haven't seen it before. and even a something about fascism broken down in terms that the average american can even understand. that way people can learn about what it was and where it came from.