POTUS GEORGE W BUSH

If /g-dub/ had just been his cowboy/fratboy self in public, he would have still fared far better in the media than Trump - but how would the NATION have been different.

Also post dubya pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z3p9y_OEAdc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw
youtube.com/watch?v=12UUF_FUNwE
youtu.be/uO46ii3W07U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOORA

youtu.be/Z3p9y_OEAdc

sick

Great moment here

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw

>left: a family
>right: clintons

There's a great 30 for 30 episode about this. youtube.com/watch?v=12UUF_FUNwE

Fuck no. Objectively the worst president ever. Literally an nwo globalist shill who was a the ultimate Jewish neoconservative shill who let 9/11 happen.

Fuck you op

He was stoked

>nwo globalist ultimate jewish neocon shill
look at this face - does this look like the face of a man who would grind up your grandma for ethiopia feed? No. This is the face of a guy who wants to party with his bros.

Visiting an orphanage in Africa, used to give me the feels.

Looks like a man enjoying the best seats in the house at the Ballpark.

Nice. I’ll have to watch it later.

He was part owner of the Texas Rangers before governor.

>does this look like the face of a man who would grind up your grandma for ethiopia feed?
yes

That place came unglued. That alone makes my eyes water every time.

No fucking shit?

ITT: literal rural proles who like george w bush, even though he is a literal satanic elitist whose family shills for clintons, used to run the CIA, hates your family, unironically did 9/11, used it as a pretense to invade iraq.

You are a fucking embarrassment. This board is dead.

Post the best dubya clips

youtu.be/uO46ii3W07U

You are a pleb.

It took someone like Barack Obongo to actually make me miss George

I don't yearn for the dubya days by any stretch of the imagination, but in every post presidential interview I've seen he seems like a cool guy

He isn't a fucking cowboy Texan, he's a goddamn Yankee

I actually think he's covering his face while he whispers to the guy in the hat behind him. He obviously sees someone with the lens on him and knows lip-readers are a thing. Plays it off like a joke.

Good tradecraft.

Youre a dumb, impressionable pleb.
"Seems nice, ill ignore his family's history and his heinous deeds... And by ignore, i of course mean that i literally dont understand politics. He's republican, therefore not a librul, so gud ;-DDD"
YOU ARE SPURDO

Maybe YOUR family

Don't got much sympathy for the fucker. I didn't like the quagmire in Iraq. Also let Afghanistan rot after invading it. Maybe he could have done it better, but he didn't, so now it's a mess 16 years later

The only thing I like from him was letting the damned Clinton AWB lapse. And appointing Samuel Alito. So I guess I give him some credit.

Dubya feels super comfy in retrospect, but he and his family are whores for the jews.

>wishfull thinking.

I think he covered himself against the rain and used the transparancy of the sheet of plastic to look through it.

Who cares man, the dude did great

>Bush
>cowboy

Lol ok. Just your average cowboy who went to Phillips, then Yale, then Harvard, then started faking a southern accent so he could run for Congress in the south.

Well drop the redpills, Tyler.

We know HW was CIA, post some more

And the Saudis

missed me.

hai guize

I think it's you who has swallowed a wrong impression - or maybe we just have different opinions on evil

Honestly, I think Bush II, as a person, was probably one of the better people to be in the White House. I'd have a beer with the guy for sure, well, so to speak.

I thought he wasn't a good president as he just rubber stamped the Cheney-Rumsfeld neo-con crap and started a lot of stupid shit in the middle east. Much of which I think he regrets in hindsight but not sure if he understood it at the time it happened.

Uh oh.. did mommy forget to pick up your anti-psychotic meds from Walgreens?

The guy behind him cocks his head to listen. Bush says SOMETHING to him.

B A S E D

It's Dick Cheney his VP you damn teenagers

Actually, he was stroked.

My family and his go way back and it's common knowledge he was molested when he was a kid.
We all thought he'd turn out a homo.
The jury's still out on that.

>not liking a literal deepstate war criminal

Why didnt you vote for hillary? She got an endorsement from the whole bush family because they are satanic deep state buddies. The only people who support bush are people who dont know any better, or theyre in on the con in some way.
Youre not in on the con, even of you are a paid shill.

W kicked a texas family out of their house near campus to use it for a party when he was in college and had a cocaine tantrum on the dining room table which led to a 20 thousand dollar chandelier being destroyed or something. Read it in a book.

Lol wut

He bombed your towers and killed 2000 of you to justify a war for Israel though

Youre literally no different than a clinton supporter who thinks all trump supporters are uneducated rednecks.
Absolute fucking embrarrassment.

TFW the secret service has to protect you... from yourself.

Youre trying to reason with literal walking amerimutt memes. Look at my posts, and the replies to them. These people are sycophantic plebs. They are walking amerimutt/spurdo memes.
The memes are very real.

This board has literal neocon shills now.

When did I ever say he was average? He's clearly an exceptional cowboy. Legacy. H was an alum, paid for by killin' nazis.

This tbqh

You're not supporting anyone, you're treating us like uneducated rednecks. Fucking moron.

>9/11 was an inside job
honestly we don't need psychos like you anymore. thanks for your help though.

>and the replies

I’m asking for proof nigger. Not just calling everyone a dumbass and making claims.

>2 planes 3 buildings
>arithmetics too advanced for le 56% engineer
the buildings were wired
Why are you shilling for Bush anyway? He was the second worst pres after Buchanan

Prescott funded the Nazis you dumb fuck. Stop posting.

That's because you are.
Im a psycho because i acknowledge a fact. K, retard. Keep worshipping the state. They never lie... You just receive sanctioned information from them like theyre the priesthood of old, i understand. Youre a prole who loves the establishment.

Your information comes from fucking Michael Moore. Think about that.

This. Bush tried like hell to get amnesty for illegals.

Actually no one died in 9/11, the videos of people jumping are manequins and robots being thrown

9/11 is no more real than the Holocaust, prove me wrong... Protip: you can' t, fag

No, it doesnt. Imagine that it's possible to hate both michael moore and gwb. Imagine having actual complex political beliefs based on thousands of hours of research and looking into thisn rather than some kind of simple-minded, tribalistic thinking.
You literally think im a walking meme liberal because i know that george bush is a satanic deepstate war criminal and disavow him for it.
I hate michael moore, i hate gwb, but voted for trump.
I bet you cant even wrap your head around how that's possible

Most people (everyone who has never lived in Texas) don't know this. Fucker was born and spent all of his childhood in the north east. He pretty much stole Rick Perry's persona and added a dash of alcoholic wet brain.

The board isn't dead until we stop calling shit like this out and let them kill it. Fuck that kike puppet traitor. He never cared that he was continuing the whoring of America out for his daddy's cabal as long as he got to watch baseball and play on his ranch. I have no doubt that his dad did fucked up stuff to him as a kid but when you are the President of the United States I stop caring about your childhood when you wreck millions of other childhoods for the shekels and good goy points.

Let's see the recordings of the interviews you conducted. Post the results of your laboratory tests.

Believes 9/11 was inside job...
>>Loves GDub.
Kek

This...
Not too many "Redpilled" people left. More and more fall off the "Truth" wagon everyday... (((They))) Give you an edgy (((Goy))) to look at as President and all of a sudden an Agenda that's been in place longer than some of us have been alive just vanishes cuz, "Muh Trump The Patriot" TOP KEK! I voted for Trump, I got duped. JUST ADMIT IT. YOUVE BEEN DUPED KEKs... I just want him to be impeached so a war breaks out... Im in my prime..

Ok, keep gawking at the annointed priest class. You just love your servitude. You love the patriot act. You love the warrantless invasion of iraq, you love getting frisked at the airport, you just love your police state, ohhh yeahhhhh.. Thank you, bush! You solved problems i didnt know i had!
You love hollywood! You love the cabal! You love the death cult, you looove secret societies, you love dead americans. Praise bush!!!

So you love the middle east? You think that it should have been just left alone? Let me put it this way, running the possibility that I'll get frisked at the airport is a small price to pay to be secure psychos like you DO get frisked at the airport.

Typical Kike Response... Wow. the Mid East would never have been an issue if no one went there in the first place...
>>InB4 "MUH TOWERS"

Whenever I need to laugh I just imagine him all squinty and moving his hands when he's trying really hard to speak Spanish correctly and going "no habla hip-hop"

Youre so brainwashed, it's not even funny.
It's depressing. I admit i threw a lot of insults at you, but its just unconscionable that in this day and age people could be this loyal to the establishment narrative.
Are you a boomer or something? Do you regularly eat fast food and drink soda?

>Sup Forums now a sharia state
you can't make this shit up

>sharia state because you disavow a satanic war criminal

Youre probably a shill trying to rekindle the all-too-useful divide in politics. I find it hard to believe you can be this dense, and with a comment that ridiculous, youve pretty mucb outed yourself.

Pretty sure he was Hitler and nothing will change the (((medias))) mind on how to treat a Republican president.

Trump made a billion dollars for NBC and they pay him back by having Lyin Brian do 3 hour long shows about Trump being best friends with Putin.

I blame the boomer invasion from shittdick are the Donald. I can feel the oldfags posting their disgusting nomralfag boomer opinions all around me on this board now. It's seriously disturbing. How did these fucks even get on the internet all of a sudden?

Just look at this shit right here

Why do you bother getting up in the morning?

Why did the left hate bush so much? (Politics aside) Seems like he'd be a cool guy to drink some beers with.
Rather have a beer with bush over obama/trump any day

>ITT: democrats reminiscing about the good old days when the republican leader was stupid punching bag they could walk all over with no fear of repercussions
That era has passed away.

In all honesty he had a heart. He warned about ISIS. He lost a lot of his supporters on TARP. He only did what he was told, but after he got screwed over on TARP I think that he got worried and only had one issue left, and that was warning of the consequences of abandoning Iraq without them being able to stand on their own feet. (((They))) screwed him over with 9/11 and I doubt that he had any power to stop it. I'm not too sure if he is in trouble or if it is actually his father that is in trouble. He was a great puppet, but his picking Cheney, who had no further electability or desire to be president, lead to (((McCain))) who intentionally lost to (((Obama))) and tried to blame Palin for it. W was just a regular guy with wealthy powerful parents. He had no spine for sticking it to his masters. His best idea never came to fruition and that was allowing people to control around 20-30% of their social security contributions into safe investment accounts/ That sucker got shot down so fast. I'm still really not sure of how much control that he actually had.

Bush not punching back and just taking it lead to McCain and then Romney. And after 2 losses, Trump was the only solution. Who takes over after Trump? Will it really be Pence?

The left hate any Republican president because they're incapable of seeing themselves wrong. Imagine you believe you own the freeway system then one day the government puts speedbumps on it. That's YOUR freeway, who the fuck do they think they are to limit immigration

This. His "likable" side was all an act. He was afraid of horses.

Ok nigger lover, go back to plebbit faggo

you see me?
wait!
PikabuuU!!
Here I am!