How do you feel about this new age of "cute dykes" in recent anime? Is it just another way of punishing otaku...

How do you feel about this new age of "cute dykes" in recent anime? Is it just another way of punishing otaku? Was it brought about via western influence?

It happens every season with less mainstream shows, you just noticed it in mainstream now.

>New age
>Only give 2 examples
Yeah, sure

Almost every anime has a token dyke, what are you talking about?

>Is it just another way of punishing otaku?

How fucking new are you? Everyone in Gensokyo is a lesbian and everyone in Japan is ok with it.

>Everyone in Gensokyo is a lesbian
Is this true?
I remember reading one of these official books and it said something about some yokai using village men to pleasure themselves.

Yuri was a thing back in the day too, user. You are too young or too stupid.

That's just Yuugi. And she only kidnaps men when she's drunk

>gay anime dudes
>women celebrate

>gay anime girls
>men declare it war against them

Both are targeted at women

They love gay shit

Japan has basically given up on making interesting male protagonists.

yuri is often bisexual
dyke is not

I thought the Attack on Titan girls were old news, did something happen or did the anime just catch up to that part of the manga?

>Ymir in white dress getting me rape vibes when soldiers bust down the door
>Ymir making my dick hard with her naked body
Is there something wrong with me Sup Forums?

Anime just caught up, that's all.

I hate it what a waste of perfectly good waifu also the /u/ crowd are fucking annoying

Slander and lies. Yuugi would ever cheat on Parsee like that at least partially because Parsee's resulting jealousy would kill her and whatever poor schmoe she decided to roll around in the hay with

Anime also made it about 30x gayer.

>Hisu will never lovingly pat your ass with her tiny hand

>citrus and NTR are both getting anime adaptions

are we entering a golden age of yuri Sup Forums?

I've never had an issue with the /u/ crowd despite not being a yurifag myself, but how is anime girl turning out to be lesbian a waste? You can still fap to and lewd her all the same. Even if you're a fanart fag, all it takes is a little bit of imagination

I am okay with anime dykes
Real dykes not so much

>citrus and NTR
>golden age
Not the term I'd use personally.

>Can't have good vanilla doujins anymore
>Have to make do with that one fetish where lesbians are forced to take the D
It's not so bad, but it could be better.

It's simple: don't be a doujinfag
If you can't jerk off mostly with your imagination, then you probably should take a break. An user on /lit/ gave me that advice once and it changed my life

If they really wanted to punish the waifufag shut-ins the simplest and most effective to do it would be to have their pure waifu engaged with a male love interest preferably outta nowhere (like Ikuhara pushed Anno to do with Rei in the 90's in NGE, but of course it didn't come to pass), not with your retarded DB example of two total newcomers to the frachise.

KALE IS GAY

CAULI IS STRAIGHT FAGGOT

How do you do it? my imagination is not fleshed enough to actually be arousing.

After seeing on how fujo bucks brought in. The next step bringing in the /u/ bills.

Nothing says Cauli is straight.

You're body has gotta be relaxed for one thing; that means no jerking off in the shower or while you're on the pot for 20 minutes. Secondly, you need to force yourself to get detailed; it helps to browse some relevant art beforehand but try not not to make it the exact object off your masturbation; you want to imagine a situation (no matter how depraved) that gets you off.
Coincidentally, this has led to more sexy dreams as well

japs and americans are good with homosexuality so long as its female...