'I'd never support a black pope'

>'I'd never support a black pope'

Not even one who hates multiculturalism, mass immigration and Islam like Cardinal Robert Sarah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdG1N3WQV08
vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he calling out the pope? That's probably not a good idea.

He literally has called out the pope before. It led to Francis publicly rebuking him.

We need a black pope to break the glass ceiling

>Francis publicly rebuking him
Which means nada in this day and age

great guy. Would go on crusade if he calls for it.

He is so fucking BASED! Almost gives off a similar vibe as Dr. Ben Carson who is also fucking BASED. Its about time someone stands up to the Pope, who is a Globalist shill and in bed with Soros and the other Globalists.

Next pope should be one of:
>Sarah
>Burke
>maybe Shoenborn or Muller

Burke and Sarah are our bois though

Don't forget that one from Kazakhstan.
Forgot his name right when I was about to type it.
Anyone ITT would be kind enough to remind me?

>has a woman's name
What a cuck
DROPPED

Black people fall into either extremely religious or full blown niggers. Honestly at this point, Id prefer a black pope over the current one

Oh Schneider?

Don't know a whole lot about him, but anyone on the traditionalist side is really our guy at this point, any port in a storm desu

>Schneider
Yes, that's it!

He recently, along with three other Bishops, has created an anti-Amoris Laetitia coalition.
It'll hopefully grow.

Anything is better than the Marxist faggot pope currently in place.

good,christian black >>> athetits white cuck any day of the year
come at me,you pathetic racists

Nobody ever disputed outliers existing. Hang yourself.

nah,i'd never do that

Brothers, although we are currently not going through the best years of the Papacy, that gives us no right to insult his holyness.
That would be Heresy.
Ignore shills brother.

Lenga?

By "some people" he of course means the current Antipope

this is the first time I have ever had an unironic 'based black guy' sentiment. I hate the Pope so fucking much

No it was Schneider, Lenga's successor .

You all have to realize that in the church there are political wings just like in normal politics. Francis is a leftie, which is super rare in the church but that's it

See --------

BASED BLACK MAN

African pope now, i say this as a gay man, because it will get rid of all the class Christians and faggots who jumped on board and don't really care. I would rather spend an extended period of time in purgatory, then go to heaven with kiddy didling faggots, and protestant heathens

>pope francis the faggot rebuking a black guy

you'd think he'd simply let it slide

Based Niger world let my daughter race mix with

With the shitty politics of today the popes of today are so far up black's ass he just as well be black

I'm not even a real Catholic, I wasn't baptized. Just raised by Catholics.

I get that you guys can't insult the Pope, but there comes a time when there's just no defending someone

>infallible
schismatics get the brimstone too

>le BASED meme

There's a difference between supporting or extolling a black guy ONLY because he's black and doing it because he is genuinely impressive or the best candidate available (rare but sometimes happens). Even David Duke supported the nomination of Clarence Thomas to the US Supreme Court for example.

I will never support any pope who gives any validity whatsoever to Vatican II. Nuff said.

Black Christians are more based than white fedora tippers.

Black ultra-conservative pope would be great desu since the lefties wouldn't dare criticise him.

They already are criticizing him, they only pretend to like blacks so long as they agree to be their attack dogs

>"uncle Tom" Checkmate, christians!

>'I'd never support a black pope'
I never said that. Quite the contrary, I always said that we NEED a black African pope. Preferably one from a shithole like Sudan where Christians are publically oppressed on a regular basis. The kind of pope who could respond to whining about the religion of peace with "the Religion of Peace killed my father and three of my siblings".

He'd not only have enough first hand experience to not be deluded by Western narratives, but the fact that he's black would be some kind of 'shield' against accusations of racism, allowing him to say the truth without the entire West turning on the Church.

Sarah is almost the perfect candidate. Almost because he's from Guinée, a country where Christianity and Islam co-exist in relative peace. As such he has gone on record saying that he believes Islam is inherently peaceful, but hijacked. I can't blame him for this entirely, but he is judging based on personal experience with African Muslims who are about as pagan as African Christians (which is to say quite a bit) and not representative of the contents of the Qu'ran and Hadith. But he hates multiculturalism and believes that Vatican II needs a "reform of the reform" so he's chill.

This. There's a difference between being a race realist and a racist. IQ scores within racial groups express themselves as a bell curve, not a single static point. There is variation, and there are black people who are far smarter than most white people, they're just a minority (that Occupy Democrats meme entirely misses the point, but they're right when they say that 20% of black people are smarter than 50% of white people. The author of The Bell Curve also went on record saying that the fact that the average black IQ is 85 doesn't retroactively make Obama any less intelligent).

A race realist is aware of the trends, but treats individuals as individuals. A racist applies trends to every individual of that group as a blanket statement.

not even Wojtyla?

Cardinal Sarah is only an ultra-traditionalist when you compare him to the pope. He's a regular traditionalist and a holy man who will defend catholic doctrine even if it ruins his career.

>implying there are still cardinals in a "church" that has gone apostate
O.P....

He get's rid of vatican two and I will eat my shoe and send money to niggers in africa

Wtf I love niggers now

Although young, Schneider is still only a bishop. Tomasz Peta is good, too.

Despite the recent trends and liberal tendencies spearheaded by pope Francis, we have to keep in mind that the RCC still has many traditional people who could be great (especially in Europe). US is worse, though, "Catholic" parishes OK-ing gay parades, etc....

He has openly expressed discontent with Vatican II. He doesn't want to abolish it but he does want to reform it. If he becomes pope and follows through, it will probably result in something like Vatican 1.5.

Vatican II in and of itself wasn't wrong. It did give the wrong idea of wide openness and the discarding of traditions, which, little by little, pushed regional churches to 'accept to much'. To the point of apostasy....

youtube.com/watch?v=rdG1N3WQV08

IMO the council was a mistake because the pope is weak and can't keep his people in line (or doesn't want to...). But there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Vatican II decrees and declarations. If so, please tell me what:

Bishops and priests simply do not abide by it to the letter AS THEY SHOULD.

>It states the Latin Rite must remain important in Catholic churches - yet it seems to have almost entirely disappeared
>It states that organs and Gregorian chants have to remain the staple of church music, and lame instruments (eg. drums) are only to be used in countries where the RCC is trying to get people to adopt Christianity - and yet I see that nasty shit in Catholic churches anyway
>Non-ordained people shouldnt give communion unless the circumstances really require it - yet parishes still authorize this to save 3min on the clock at each mass...

I could go on... Vatican II isn't wrong. Our clergy got corrupted.

God Bless

It's all context I guess, a 1950s American Democrat opinion would be called alt-right today.

>It led to Francis publicly rebuking him.
White supremacist needs to check his privilege when speaking to a PoC

>Vatican II isn't wrong
False. It directly contradicts prior catholic dogma

While we're at it, the first Vatican council was also wrong

There’s lots of grumbling from the Conservative wing of the Catholic Church about this new pope.

Please say where - don't just state. If it does I want to know.

Tower of Babel

How so? Papal infallibility?

Dolan would actively drain the swamp

False you fucking leaf. We can call him a faggot marxist bitch. He aint Catholic. Fuck him.

its 2018 faggot grow up

Martin Luther (the reformer) and rev Dr Martin Luther king Jr. How much clearer do I need to be? They're all black since the 16th century.

The Pope isn't God and you can say whatever the fuck you want about him

im a catholic and i want the pope to be burnt alive and raped by a nigger

Cuckstianity is a religion for niggers anyway so why the fuck not. Niggers should be led by niggers

I want a European after Francis, but a black pope wouldn't be the end of the world.
Africans need Jesus too.

chill guys, we got this
we install next Polish Pope and then, instant crusades

Rydzykkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Black cardinal knows he will never be pope so he can say what he feels.

The Pope's only infallible on religious doctrine, and even then there's work that has to be done before he can speak infallibly.
You can call his politics shit all you want.

A nigger pope is multiculturalism you retard

Day of the Pope when?

every vatican council changes doctrine. what's your point?

there have been black popes tho

I don't know where you retards get this idea that having some pet minority be in charge will make them infallible to the attacks of leftists. A childish intellect thinking some dumbass ploy like that would actually work, and you lose your own integrity while you're at it.

Multiculturalism is good.
Integration is bad.
Multiculturalism knows multiple cultures and races exist.
Integration doesn't recognizes different cultures and races, since it race mixes.

Back Cardinal in muh white deus vult? You sure about your arguments cuck?

False. Christ came exclusively for whites, the descendants of Adam. All others are beasts of the field

Reminder that Cardinal Burke is a right-wing nationalist and he should be the next pope.