Wife caught me browsing Sup Forums

My wife (German btw) saw me browsing pol and got very upset. She said it was filled with racists and other similar trash and told me to never go on the site again. Then she went on some sort of weird crying rant about how in school she was taught about what the Nazis did to the jews in ww2 and other shit like that. I didnt realize she was so liberal.

How do I convince her it's not so bad? Do I tell her everyone is just joking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LloIp0HMJjc
m.youtube.com/user/casualkore
youtube.com/watch?v=pRfY8CwjXvY&t=105s
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I donno. Dear Abby is that way.
I don't see the problem myself. My wife turned liberal right at the 10 year mark, when she was guaranteed alimony for life. She was a good sex loving conservative until then. Now she's a SJW Loser Lesbian.
Seems your choice are
1) Tell her to fuck off.
2) Divorce her.
3) Be a good little pussy.

bend her over and spank her, tell her "you don't tell me what to do" spank "do you understand?" spank, and spank her tell she says "yes, I understand"
and make her say it a second time and then pull your dick out and fuck her tell she cums.

Better luck next time! Seriously though, get a good intuition before you lay your cards down.

>Dear Abby is that way.
Jej. That brings me back.

You don't negotiate and you certainly don't act apologetic. You stand your ground and tell her straight. If she doesn't like it, point to the door.

You’ll feel bad doing this (most likely), but stick to it. She'll respect you more than if you bend and do as she says.

Pol is full of shills. It’s basically Reddit with shareblue leftovers. She’ll join you soon user

Convert her over

How would she know, unless she's been here and been utterly btfo in some cuck thread?
Like this one..

You had better obey her for the next 50-odd years. I reckon that'll make you feel terrific.

>Not redpilling your wife.
Shit my wife tells the kids about the ZOG.
Also ex burger living off the grid here in southern Chile. Get in here faggots, let's create an ethnostate, Chile is awesome

tell her its about fixing things

the facts are nigs murder a lot more people and cost lots of money. a lot of them are on drugs and have STDs
people are exposed to too much political propaganda and Sup Forums spreads the truth

How does she know? Has she browsed pol? Where did that information come from?

Sounds like your woman is being poisoned against married life and being brainwashed.

Ask her what she wants to talk about in the news or politics, then start a thread here. Let her see for herself what a crazy shit hole this is.

She is not having a rational reaction, so don't expect to deal with this through pure rationalism; believe me, I've tried this with other people. You need to use very simple and easy to digest rational ideas introduced in a way that basically minimizes their psychological shock. Make sure they are presented in a way that seems non-threatening to the person's ego. For instance, you might say that people on Sup Forums are just people who feel alienated from society and are trying to understand why in a way that won't get them ostracized. Introduce her gently to the concept of the free exchange of ideas without censorship while at the same time humanizing the "enemy."

Mine browses Sup Forums with me. Dont know what to tell u man. You're fucked mate

>My wife

Tell her the truth

Remind her about your 1st amendment and call her a facist. Then accuse her of being of east german descent considering her opinions on freedom of speech.

Then spank her and conscientiously sodomize her while calling her your "little bolschevic bitch".

First off, does she give rimjobs ? If not, don't even bother.

My gf saw my browsing Sup Forums and didnt give a fuck. She thinks leftists/sjws are retarded, but that Sup Forums is also dumb.

Another shill thread
>dont browse Sup Forums or you wont get laid u guise!

Nigel, is that you?

Don't involve your woman in politics. Tell her you have a nazi fetish and would love to see her in SS regalia. Get her to roleplay as an officer making you (roleplaying as a jew) plow her senseless, get her to threaten to gas you.

Most of all, get it all recorded so if she ever thinks about leaving you, claim you were in an abusive relationship and take half of her money. She will learn a hate for the jew to which yours pales in comparison.

Based leaf

Yes, bring back tradition.

Na mate, am currently in Brussels. maybe going to pop down to the strip club later. Cheers.

Solid advice too be on-est

A man cannot expect loyalty from his wife if he hides his most basic beliefs and ideals from her. If a man expects his wife to be honest and upfront with him, he must do the same. Women respect a man who is sure and steadfast in his convictions.

You fucked yourself over by not being honest with her from the beginning. Now you're stuck doing damage control.

She isn't ready for the red pill stay the fuck away from opening her mind on Germany. Try to figure out a topic you can red pill her on that is something she will most likely understand, or relate with.

You fucked up letting her know your power level, now she has leverage on you for the rest of your life. Feminism is worse than anything the nazis did, so no I'm not kidding when I support it.

you blew it, start packing
long shot: you can convince her you were doing 'research' or some apologist shit like that, but that you didn't know she was so liberal is a bad sign in and of itself

hahaha you dumb fucker...
>gets married and doesn't know who he married.

Tell her to go back to the kitchen where she belongs.

Tell her ok, then later when your punishing her asshole, remind her of her place.

My wife knows I browse pol but she doesn't care, she isn't an SJW. I'd say she's more of a centrist

How does your wife know about Sup Forums lel.

My girlfriend wants to burn the Jews. In fact her flying the Rebel Flag freaked me out a bit when we first met.

Now I feel ashamed for ever allowing ((them)) to paint my heritage as the bad, and believing it.

i literally spilled coffee on my fucking desk, ty, user! lol

women need some rights taken away, and giving them a spanking needs to be a legal acceptable form of punishment to these hens, again.

basd leaf

Men need to have balls again. (ones that come with a dick that isn't chopped to shit at birth)

Fuck Jews for presenting circumcision. I think any doctor who practices it needs to be raped and see his child raped in front of them too.

This. I was circ'd, as was my father and grandfather. The only excuse I was given was that it's good hygiene.

Really? So at birth, my father and the doctor both decided, after seeing the future and how dirty I become, that it's in my best interest for the sake of cleanliness that my genitals be mutilated?

Fuck that. Not my kid.

That is a bullshit explanation user but I too listened to that belief until I was old enough to decide myself.

Women have plenty of nice crevices down there that get dirty, and they are taught to clean them. I guess we men don't matter at all.

We don't matter so much that teaching us proper hygiene is looked at as taboo, and chopping it off at birth without pain killer seems like that better option.

Feminism is cancer, and it needs to stop. They have their rights here in America now, and can vote. Rather than acknowledging this they would rather come for all the rights men work their whole lives to achieve.

its washing, not wanking
mostly

>My wife turned liberal right at the 10 year mark
Dont worry I am sure she will revert once she hits her 12th birthday

that or 12 stone

i agree with you fall the way, user. i got lucky, i am an indian (eastern), so my penis is free from Jew Sorcerery.

one reason i enjoy having sex with women is because it is the only time you can pound her without getting in trouble.

funny story, i dated a woman who acted up once. i was staying at her place for my vacation, and when she acted up, i picked her up, sat down on her couch in her living room, set her on my lap (belly down) pulled down her pants and panties and gave her 3 spankings.

>"what are you doing!?"
>"are you going to behave now?"
>"i didn't do anything wrong!"
>spank 3x again
>"okay, okay! i'm sorry!"
>"you're going to behave from now on?"
>"yes! i wil behave!"

convo went something like that, and she was "crying". the "tears" stopped when i pulled her pants up and i was getting ready to gtfo out of there and go back home, but she cried when i was about to leave and wanted me to stay and was well behaved for the rest of my vacation.

it's sad, but true that if a woman does not respond to speech, she will respond to violence. so grow a pair and spank some sense into these overgrown children.

Grow a pair of balls and
A. Dominate her like a real white man
B. Redpill her
C. Convert to islam and beat her
Alternatively, you could also
D. Be a good little goy cuck and watch her get fucked by tyrone and drink his cum right out of her asshole

you could convince your german wife by cutting your dick off and watching her fuck her boyfriend jamal and his friends.

Dick her down hard

hit her in the face and tell her she can go back to germany if she doesn't freedom

Her
>I care so much about you, I feel so much for you and feel so upset that you're on Sup Forums
What you should be doing
>Whatever
And if she insists after that
>I don't feel about you at all, don't try to censor me

Heres what you do, user.

You pick her up.
Carry her to the bed.
Throw her on the bed.
Fuck her until you're tired of fucking her.
Then you kiss her cheek and say "Now I'm going back to Sup Forums."

Seriously.

How German is she by weight? 1/3? 5/7?
I ask by weight because of your flag

Tell her it's a site that supports freedom of speech so people can say whatever they think, liberal or conservative.

You can show her this pic created by a tranny bashing on women as an example. Tell her you defend women when you see stuff like this. Maybe that can be her first red pill ;-)

You might want to point out to her the Germans taught children in school all of their problems were caused by Jews, which is what is now being done worth white males. She should not support that, if she doesn't want to at like a hate mongering Nazi.

Leave Sup Forums but not because of her, but because it's a waste of time.

That sound like some stupid MGTOW advise. That is the way to put the first nail in the coffin of a marriage.

Accruing like an asshole only works with damaged women. If you treat a woman like this and she sticks around, you probably have one of those women who was abused as a child. They are crazy.

The media had reported on Sup Forums a bit and it shows up in news articles sometimes.

stop pretending you are married
LARPing neet loser

You could also tell her it's the only place you can hear about what's really going on in other places around the world like Sweden.

Next time some woman is raped and beaten and everyone is outraged, or there's an outrage thread about pit bulls, show that to her.

sounds like a lot of bullshit

this

I can tell you have never been married. Women won't respect spineless cowards.

> (OP)
>bend her over and spank her, tell her "you don't tell me what to do" spank "do you understand?" spank, and spank her tell she says "yes, I understand"
>and make her say it a second time and then pull your dick out and fuck her tell she cums.

This has got to be the absolute worst advice. She could actually charge you with rape and take you to the cleaners in a divorce because you beat and raped her.

Only fucked up women are into this shit. If a woman likes to be spanked, she was beaten and abused as a child and you should run like hell because she is fucking crazy

I didn't realize your wife was in middle school OP

Bro's before ho's. Post her tits and pussy.

I've been married for 15 years faggot.

>999
Looks like we get to see some tits

Beat the living shit out of her and laugh at her. Say "What are you gonna do? Return to Germany? You know no German guy will want you after you whored around in the USA for years." Because it's the truth. Laugh at her every day and remind her that she has no homeland anymore. She's trapped in the USA.

You mean you've been a cuck for 15 years, right? Might want a DNA test for any kids you've got.

sauce

Lmao, there are more women into that than not.

leave her for a nip.

t. numale

Redpill her on race, then redpill her on the holocaust. She's obviously been brainwashed, help her out

I'm too old to remember. So many cunts, so little time...

She's the sort of whore that fucks foreigners. The whole reason she ended up like that is because she's brainwashed. There is no fixing her, just kill her. Beat her to death or shoot her.

i'm at the 9 year mark this year.
thanks for opening my eyes.

Just show her a Sup Forums meet up pic or HWNDU videos. Sup Forums is a brown board of peace.

I tell my wife about this site all the time. The shilling is too much for her to visit but she is noticing the happenings and the mind games that (((they))) play. Just yesterday she told me how (((they))) always push the swj agenda on mtv. She is also aware of the cuck meme that is pushed in every sitcom.

Remind her that back in the 50's, women who married foreigners were automatically stripped of their German citizenship. Also if they stupidly remained in Germany or returned to Germany, they were forcibly registered as prostitutes and denied public assistance unless they agreed to work in a brothel.

youtube.com/watch?v=LloIp0HMJjc

>spanking
>rape

kys faggot. it's kikes like you that have allowed women to become whores with rights

There's a crazy amount of fucked up women in the world and you appear to be drawn to them m.youtube.com/user/casualkore

>"sweetie it was either that or wash you and teach you basic hygiene"

You just have to break through their emotional barrier and MAKE them admit the truths of what you are saying. Also assuming OP is a European-American he's hardly a foreigner, just in a different land. If OP isn't Germanic then yes his wife is a whore in the first place

Ok I'm going to DROP THE BOMB.

Force her to watch these movies in full:
youtube.com/watch?v=pRfY8CwjXvY&t=105s

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

Only one answer for the jew-infested, mein heir

OP, this guy is actually right . It might sound silly, but it's like training a cat or a dog. You have to dominate her.

First of all, fear and arousal are directly linked and horror movies make great dates because of it.

Women like strength and confidence. The danger of a stronger man can also be thrilling. But it can also make them feel secure too. Giving themselves in to a man can be extremely freeing.

Less about degrading, more about feeling your physicality.

Don't breed with crazy fucked up women. You get crazy fucked up kids. The guys she fucks when you are not around will molest your kids m.youtube.com/user/casualkore

I remember one girl called in who had been molested at 12 by a guy her mom brought home while her dad was out of town.

Crazy women are damaged and they can not be faithful. MGTOW grooms you to find these women.

> Not realizing every woman is a liberal at heart
Enjoy the divorce rape beta bux loser

> (OP)
>I didn't realize your wife was in middle school OP

She could have PMS. Track her period, and then point it out if that is the case. My wife just admits it when she gets mental around that time and apologizes. If you get a sane one, they are capable of being rational.

How about be a man, and tell her to shut the fuck up?

Just say you are leftypol and were trolling them

i do and my missus believes me, but as im jungle asian hapa thats a fairly good alibi too

Women hide who they are until the ring is on. They have to secure their resources before they let loose. If you get married in current year you're a fucking idiot. One girls night out and groupthink turns them all into spinsters whining about how you stole all their good years. Then she'll despise you for a few years until she no fault divorce rapes you because she's not happy

Consent is required. My wife likes being dominated in bed, but it had to be a situation they consent to. You can't just slap a woman around and expect her to like it. If you have one that likes being beaten, you have someone who was abused. They can't be trusted. They will fuck you over every time and you don't want a crazy bitch to raise your kids. That's how the cycle gets passed down.

Mine listens to TRS podcasts with me and has read Evola, but I'm kinda glad she doesn't go on here

Has there been a European version of the meet up yet, you know, with white people ?

>Then she went on some sort of weird crying rant about how in school she was taught about what the Nazis did to the jews in ww2
God was seriously fucking with us when he made women