youtube.com/watch?v=3rSJsEdUb8E
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=tNBuD4UfMn4&t=350s
youtube.com/watch?v=pSzJQN4-iM4&t=102s
youtube.com/watch?v=wkRP6e-CMZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=__rN0RUCquY
youtube.com/watch?v=jPAr3RpHugM
youtube.com/watch?v=8SdgyH--bZE&t=29s
messagetoeagle.com/mysterious-artifacts-glowing-black-pyramid-with-the-third-eye/
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Индикт
kramola.info/vesti/letopisi-proshlogo/tysjacheletie-kotorogo-ne-bylo
youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Generally, just never trust people with dark eyes.

Intrigueing Norway, but I bet you can do that with any face.

He's probably what you portray though.

Sorry, it sucks to find out your "holiness" is a fucking reptile.

>hurr durr the pope is the anti Christ

please stop this meme

which final fantasy boss is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=JVgqhPqHPa4

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

thebulletin.org/timeline

The pope cannot be satan , i am the last carnation of satan before the end times

youtube.com/watch?v=A9vGMMPM5Lg

youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8

Why would one be cast into the abyss for 1000 years for a little bit of dopamine
secretion?

Very curios on this one!

This

I do not understand your question , god destroys souls of the people who are evil they are judged by the people who are good,

The 1000 years in the pit is a methaphor , it means evil will increase

>The 1000 years in the pit is a methaphor , it means evil will increase

Trusting a snake... lel.

My question is this: Why would one chose pleasure over salvation, justice, love and freedom?

>Trusting a snake... lel.

True but the most ironic is that i actually speak truth , i am just one of you guys now hoping for forgivenes through the blood of christ , i do not know anything of my former carnations .

>My question is this: Why would one chose pleasure over salvation, justice, love and freedom?

Why would other humans?or demons i am begging god for salvation but i do not know i will get it , can satan or other demons be forgiven ?

youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=

God is just.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNBuD4UfMn4&t=350s

Haha delusions the catholic church was corrupted 300 years after christ, babylon was fallen when the church lost his worldly powers

Some animals projected on a building are in the book of revelations... hahaha a book meant for all for followers through all ages

Yes but does not jesus say forgive your enemies? before i knew i was the devil i was ready to forgive the devil

youtube.com/watch?v=pSzJQN4-iM4&t=102s

so what does michelle obama's face look like?

What does the jesuit order have to do with anything , its god where you have to worry about , its not the illuminati its not the masons or the jesuits its also not the jews , it is god who is flooding us with foreigners because we are a adulderous generation

What is shown on the video is the person Lucifer Spirit of the Earth.

The spirits of the air are everywhere and everywhere. But in another dimension

I am possible this is the face of the lord

from it can not hide anywhere on earth. It is reflected in nature itself.

All paintings and icons contain his images of the spirit of the earth

But the ordinary eye can not absorb it.

But made in any photo of nature. And a mirror image in Photoshop you will definitely see its face

>28 The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:

29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

>30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

>32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand.

>49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

>50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.

But no way that god will do that to us right guys?

>15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Unwind your pigtails,kick off your clogs,sit the fuck down and watch the video you tulip loving Dutchbong

I didn't know satan grew carnations. Thats nice.

I already did and its bullshit all those secret societies are bullshit , and maybe they are real but they do not ultimately have a hand in it , god does

Did so even with your photo or photo to your grandmother lol you will see him

Therefore, keep the fear of God. Because he is watching you

Funny demons carnate in the flesh to make life on earth a hell

They literally call themselves the Antichrist.

Vicar of Christ. Vicar, latin root for vicarious, in place of, in stead of.

In Greek, the prefix for in place of, in stead of, is Anti. So in Greek, the Latin "Vicar of Christ" is literally "Antichrist".

real shit

I see him as more of a black rose kind of guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkRP6e-CMZ8

oh image maybe we have a false image of christ ?

>that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak,

If there's a very big flood, wouldn't all of that go underwater and kill ppl?

Nope, the ennemy's followers are rushing the coming of the antichrist because they want their NWO and the mark of the beast sending a majority of humanity in hell already.

We experiment only a tiny tiny fraction of God's wrath because we were tricked by ((them)) into purposely cutting ourselves off from Him

it,s fake?if we do it on another side does it give the same result?

they both speak the holy ghost does not speak , the false image of god is the trinity

> that the image of the beast should both speak,

The timing is not up to them. They are being restrained by the power of the Holy Spirit. When the Restrainer leaves, then their time begins. They will move quickly because they know they do not have much time.

People are surprised that the devil knows the bible. It's as though they think the devil cannot read.

Move, speak, and have the power of life and death over everyone who took the mark.

The mark, the biochip, has a kill switch in it. Don't tell anyone.

T.B.H.

Funny you had your mark of the beast 300 years after christ

here is your image here is your mark

Checked. How does one know if one has a biochip or can tell another person has one installed?

fuck forgot to copy

323 Pope Sylvester I in his calendar give to sunday, first day of the week, name Lord´s day and give commandment to churchmembers to keep it as a holy day and so he change old christian and jewish sabbath to sunday.[8]
325: The Arian controversy erupts in Alexandria, causing widespread violence and disruptions among Christians.
325: The First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea, convened as a response to the Arian controversy, establishes the Nicene Creed, declaring the belief of orthodox Trinitarian Christians in the Holy Trinity.[9]

I didn't need a photoshop recreation to know that. Knew it from Day 1.

Initiates know. Typical people do not recognize this secret until the end of the last days. Everything is coded in the Bible by numbers and letters. If you have a mind, then you will find

If you understand, Jesus only came to the Jews lol.

And in fact later the whole world and Russia was baptized with fire and sword

and as the devil promised to Jesus, he or his image received in his possession all the earthly kingdoms

But this is purely my profane opinion

Just take any pic of his face and follow the steps in the video.

Always verify yourself

That sculpture is pretty bad ass lets be honest

China and India have already started chipping their people. It's a small chip the size of a grain of rice that is implanted in the webbing of the right hand between the thumb and forefinger. Its rf signal can obviously be traced.

In fact, some Silicon Valley people have been chipped so that they don't to take out their badge and swipe the security doors. They can just wave their hand at it. How convenient.

And how odd a man sitting on an island alone over 1900 years ago would know such tech would be invented.

It is indeed. A lot of evil things are bad ass.

>People are surprised that the devil knows the bible. It's as though they think the devil cannot read.

Better then most christians anyway, they belief a loving god creates eternal torture in hell

what biochip i still go the bank to get my money i do not see a chip going in anyones arm for a hundred year

If you were God, what would you do to the devil who rebelled against you and tried to usurp your throne?

Give him a cookie?

It's been on 60 minutes. That's a show on television. Television is a medium that shows moving pictures and sound.

>Everything is coded in the Bible by numbers and letters. If you have a mind, then you will find

What is coded everything can be read with the holyspirit , or god grants the spirit of truth from time to time to reveal things when you are ready for it.

>If you understand, Jesus only came to the Jews lol.

Jesus had prophecy to fulfill and he needed the jews for that , in the end god is a god of the world

It's not that God designed a place in the sole purpose of torturing the people He sends there.
Since satan and his followers wanted to be seperate from their Creator, God simply created a place where He doesn't dwell.
at.
all.

Which means that all of His inherent qualities like love, light, peace, happiness, etc... are utterly inexistant, and everything that is left are His fundmental opposite traits: suffering, despair, darkness, absolute terror and unbearble pain...
He made a place devoid of His Godliness for all the people who reject Him. Sounds pretty fair to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=__rN0RUCquY

>devil who rebelled against you and tried to usurp your throne?

All satan did was show god how his creatures would fail . the punishment at first was cast out of heaven and fallen on earth , how it went from that to eternal fire is unknown but the flood probably had something to do with it

You're reading fanfic.

Read the bible.

It is possible and with the help of the spirit. It is better to know Kabbalah and gematriyu. with the help of these tools it is possible to get the exact and true meaning

Hell is a prison for angels they await the day of judgment there

>11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

the lake of fire is the second death for everything evil

Without the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, there is no understanding the Word of God. Such things are spiritually discerned, and the natural man has no ability to discern them on his own. Rather, like a brute beast, he tears at them and leaves them in tatters.

Satan is Argentinian
Vamos Argentina, viva la patria

i do here we have the fall of satan

>14And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

>1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

here are the fallen angels creating hell on earth what eventually lead to their death in the flood and their spirits went to hell

But Jesus once said that you need to baptize all the pagans and your whole world priemom killing dissenters. And the Vatican did this for centuries

So the discovery of America was rife with this. With the genocide of the local population and their conversion to Christians.

The same happened in Russia. erased all mention of Tartary. The Order of Malta was engaged in this. The wars of 1812 in Russia and in America were aimed at redivision of history.

The most sinister of flowers.

It's all bullshit for girls. There's a numeric code and an alphabetic one. You can read the key you know. Kabbalah is very accurate as math

You can talk for a long time about the grace of God. But dude open your eyes look at the faces of politicians and faces in the Vatican. They are full of lies and hypocrisy. And they know a lot of what ordinary people will make to forget about sleep until the end of their days

I would love to hear different europeans fight in english with their different accents from different countries like this.

Yeah jesus was probably not oke with most of it , his kingdom was not from this world and conversions where done through peace or through persecution of the preachers them self all 11 apostles of jesus died they led no hand on no man

ORTHODOXY OR DEATH

So Hell is literraly for purely evil people since nobody rejects god compeletly, even the most wicked have the nature of god, we can deduce that if god is justice then the punishment would vary for each person

>Without the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, there is no understanding the Word of God

If that was true there would be one true christian domination not 200 , either there is one or christianity is false

And yet the kingdom divided by itself does not stand

And the Christian church is divided as everyone knows

most likely all that he said will come true.

This will work like a siemt code

"Pope" Francis being possessed would make a lot of sense.

It's Christ descending into and conquering Hell dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPAr3RpHugM

nah, we all fail God's standard (which is like Him, ansolutely perfect) and we all deserve to go to hell.
That's why Jesus Christ died on the cross, to pay the blood transaction for our sins and allow us to be welcomed into Heaven.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>And the Christian church is divided as everyone knows

But the church has been divided right from the start back then it ended in bloodshed and whole faith groups were wiped out

451 after christ we already have a schism 300 after christ we have the first corruption of christ teachings 1100 years the church went full retard by going deus vult .. divided?

November 1, 451: The Council of Chalcedon, the fourth ecumenical council, closes. The Chalcedonian Creed is issued, which re-asserts Jesus as True God and True Man and the dogma of the Virgin Mary as the Mother of God. The council excommunicates Eutyches, leading to the schism with Oriental Orthodoxy.

So whats the perfect nature of justice? Sending someone to an eternity of pain because they stole and apple or because they didn't believe in god has the same punishment than a killer or rapist of kids. Even in human justice thats not fair and deserve to have different punishment

youtube.com/watch?v=8SdgyH--bZE&t=29s

All can be forgiven in time. Think about this, for some stubborn souls, pain and anguish are the only way, so who is going to be the punishers and jailors? Who runs the reform school? If you think the demonic horde enjoy their work, its because they're excellent actors. No in the end, the end the end, the end in a time and place beyond our mortal comprehension, we're all cool with each other.

Yes, all this indicates that fucking is inevitable.

messagetoeagle.com/mysterious-artifacts-glowing-black-pyramid-with-the-third-eye/

interesting artifact found in peru.Piramida with an eye with the image of the constellation of Orion and the inscription is coming son of God

And also information about the extra thousand years. Which appeared due to replace the indicator with one

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Индикт
this can be seen from the picture and documents of the Lola Revival period.
Extra thousand years.

Article in Russian but I think it will not be difficult to translate it

kramola.info/vesti/letopisi-proshlogo/tysjacheletie-kotorogo-ne-bylo

>Lola Revival period.

lol

on documents and paintings of the Renaissance

youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

thats the demonic appeal we'z talking about

>the end in a time and place beyond our mortal comprehension, we're all cool with each other.

I truly hope something like that, waking up every day as the literal snake from the garden who caused all this evil in the world , and condemned billions to hell is killing me

Who is Superior General Adolpho Nicolas for $1000?

Plans within plans.