Bye bye donnie

obstruction of justice

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/05/29/richard-nixon-was-not-impeached-despite-what-hillary-clinton-and-others-say/?utm_term=.f1042b551e4b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was fun while it lasted, got abit boring at the end tho

I will testify under oath

Hes not going anywhere, if you think the GOP will vote to impeach their guy you are dreaming.

Only chance he gets impeached is if the dems destroy the GOp in the mid terms, this probably will not happen. He's going to serve a full 4 years, possibly more if Schumer and Clinton don't get out of the fucking way.

Obstruction of justice is one of the lowest levels of charges you can possibly get. If a police officers really hates your guts but he can't stick you with any charges, he'll slap an obstruction of justice on you. It's the parking ticket of criminal charges.

Expressing interest and pointing out conflicts of interest are "obstruction"

Also second hand accounts by an anonymous source is actionable evidence

>Obstruction of justice is one of the lowest levels of charges you can possibly get.
Is that so?

I think you might need to do some more research on Nixon..

Any minute now...........................................

It’s not illegal to fire muller

And even if he does and that makes the dems go apoplectic and they push obstruction it would be obstruction of an investigation started on faulty pretense for something that isn’t true and wouldn’t be illegal even if it happened

And then there is mass bias in the team and fbi itself

So it would have to go to the house, get debated, get votes then the senate, get debated then voted and then 2/3 have to choose to remove him from office only to have Pence/Ryan as the new admin

Lol it’s not going to happen

I cant believe that are actually faggot libs like you that think Don is going anywhere. #IMWITHHER = Just fucking kill yourself

Tampering with evidence is a lot different from executing the presidents legal authority

lol, are you serious?
The first article of impeachment against Nixon was literally "Obstruction of Justice".
How do you not know this?

It’s jot obstruction for the president to act with his legal authority you dump

Obstruction of justice?

J-Walking is a more egregious offense.

You shouldn't have dropped out of high school

That's the exact defense Nixon tried to use and it's also what right-wing fox news pundits have been saying and your dumb ass is eating it up.
Basically saying "the president can't obstruct justice" and it was proven to be false.
You don't know shit.

No, it's not the same you fucking dumb faggot
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/05/29/richard-nixon-was-not-impeached-despite-what-hillary-clinton-and-others-say/?utm_term=.f1042b551e4b

SAGE

He has no authority to obstruct an investigation, please remember Muller was agreed upon by the house and senate to conduct a clean investigation. Don the con is breaking the law if he tries to influence the investigation.

This explains why they're having such a massive voter drive.

>convince public Trump is some great evil
>get them to vote for Dems in 2018
>have enough Dems in Congress to impeach Trump on whatever bullshit charge they're making up two years from now.

This. It's an obvious "I don't like this person so I'm trying to find something to charge them with" in it's most petty form.

>but Nixon wasn't impeached.
the retardation is strong in this one.
He wasn't impeached because he resigned before it happened. The articles of impeachment were drawn up before that.
How uninformed are you? oh wait, your American, figures.

This is all going to crumble in the next month, when more and more information is released establishing what Senator Grassley and others have plainly said -- the so-called Russia collusion was devised by high-level officers at the DOJ and FBI to take down Donald Trump. Those officers acted illegally, and indeed **treasonously**.

It's funny how the Politico story today says that Trump threatening to fire Mueller is the linchpin in the obstruction case. The story ignores the crumbling foundation that undergirds Mueller's appointment: (i) the Russia collusion that Mueller was supposed to investigate was itself fake and illegally contrived; (ii) Mueller's appointment by Rosenstein is itself tainted because Rosenstein has been deeply implicated in the fake Russia collusion story. Pic related.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Shareblue.

reminder that "donne was gonna fire muller" was nothing more than (((anonymous sources who were briefed by someone who heard it from a source familiar with their thinking)))

You're clinically insane.

>reddit spacing

And as usual the NYT story is bullshit fake news.

People talk about contingencies all the time. Trump could have asked White House counsel what the ramifications of firing Mueller might be.

The NYT will breathlessly run with "TRUMP TRIED TO FIRE MUELLER!"

The details in the charge of "obstruction" are completely different. I'm Nixon's case the COURT ordered the release of the watergate tapes. In this case, a special council is conducting a fishing expedition for unrelated """"""crimes""""", having failed to find evidence of the original charge. Having NO evidence to withhold, these two situations couldn't be more different.

You're either retarded, being paid to be retarded, or purposefully arguing a moot point. Either way, you're fat and no one loves you

No it’s not he fired the ag and the special council which got the congress in a tizzy

They were going to get him on tampering with evidence and conspiracy (and obstruction which is a joke)

The senate republicans said they couldn’t protect him so he resigned

It’s a totally different situation but just like Nixon and Clinton the situation was full of political partisan bullshitery becaue quite honestly the only fix for our fucked system is mass death of the Marxist traitors in our country

I don’t even have cable so if Fox News is saying this

THEY HAPPEN TO BE CORRECT

He could fire muller at lunch today and it wouldn’t be illegal

Hell I’d point to the Strzok texts and say the investigation is compromised

>Nixon's case the COURT ordered the release of the watergate tapes. In this case, a special council is conducting a fishing expedition

Good point.

>reddit projecting

Ordoyouwantwallsoftextwithnospacingtoothembecauseyourcantfuckingreadanywaysloloolololololololololoolololookatmyexpertpolspaceingisntthisjustgreatonyoureyeballsyeahforwallsoftextinsteadofseperatingpointsintothingscalledparagraphsthatpolistoofuckingstupidtocomprehendtheactualuseof.

Make me fucking kek. You leftists have the best imaginations

The economy is doing too well to even attempt it. People will punish the Democrats even more if they don't disengage from their nonsense

The special council was appointed by Rod Rosenstein who was appointed by Trump. He was also given a mandate to prosecute ANY possible crimes he might come across while investigating connections between Trump and Russia.
What you are spewing aren't facts, only fox news tier propaganda and your opinions are worthless.
You don't know the first thing about the situation.

>Fox News

Nobody here watches fox fucking news the average age of the Fox News viewer is 70

More slide threads

Redidit spacing isnt a thing, some people just like to separate their statements a bit. We've been doing it here for years, before The_donald brought you faggots here.

Also is phone posters from work

>Nobody here watches fox fucking news
You do realize that 70% of pol are boomers by now, right?
And if it's not fox news it's infowars or breitbart.

I would say go back to plebbit but I guess you can't since you got banned.

>the_donald
What? are you retarded?

You are literally retarded, I think you’ve been trapped in the snow too long

Says the wallmutt

Iceland boomers are the worst boomers. Kindly fuck off back to plebbit and take your filthy ice with you.

>filthy ice
lol, what is this even?

Trump is obviously guilty of accepting foreign bribes during the election. You would have to be some kind of retard to not get that.

There isn’t even a Walmart in my town you dumbass

Ok, your just a regular mutt then

Lol no I actually live quite well,

Try not to fuck your cousin

>wants to fire guy
>convinced by staff not to fire guy
>doesn't fire guy

This is illegal for some reason.

I was told by somebody r/politics that it’s just like Nixon but dumber

Because asking about firing special counsel is dumber than just doing it and firing anyone who disagrees

There is nothing wrong with fucking your cousin.

Surely he's done this time.
Rite, guise?

they're desperate; no? the salt in them tears is delicious
>When you know he will not only NOT get impeached, but will landslide through 2020 unscathed

Obstruction of justice charge is so vague that it can be applied on almost anything short of “you did not arrest yourself and walk to prison”.

>I actually live quite well,
so you don't even know what a mutt is. Figures a mutt wouldn't know what he is. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

For non major figures like you and me it’s called resisting arrest

Police swap Everyone with resisting arrests because most people don’t meekly comply with being arrested

no. faggot. back. to. reddit.

>expressing interest

yes, agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime at some time in the future is called conspiracy...kinda like how you still get punished for planning to murder someone even if you don't do it

This. It's funny how we've been doing it the same for years and then suddenly one day it's "reddit spacing" because PEOPLE WHO GO THERE ARE PROJECTING ON PEOPLE WHO DONT.

It's either paragraphs or walls of text. Any oldfag will tell you how much people bitched at each other for using giant walls of texts with no paragraphs or spacing. Now if you space out your posts to make it easier to read some asshole from reddit tries to call you an asshole from reddit.

No that's what YOU WANT TO BELIEVE. Because you DONT LIKE Trump. So anything that sounds bad you'll automatically accept and pass on as fact.

KYS

How specifically did he obstruct justice?

Sage

So I guess by that criteria trump has already been impeached.

Mueller cannot charge the president with obstruction. Hecan say that the president did obstruct justice by firing comey, and there is lot of debate whether this is a crime. If so, the House will vote on whether to impeach, which the poltical analogy of an indictment. Note that the president cannot be arrested at this point. If he's impeached it moves to the senate where there will hearings and essentially a trial. 75 percent of the senate must vote in favor of removing the president from office for it to happen. If it does, then the president would be tried by a jury in public court for the crime. It would take years for this to unfold, and pence would pardon him anyway. He going to finish his first term.

Just to follow up on what I wrote above. Impeachment does not remove the president from office. It is an indictment. The president cannot be charged with a crime and arrested until he or she is no longer president.