>It's not addictive
>Even though I have to smoke it every day
>Even after I said I would quit because it makes me unproductive
>I can quit anytime I want, just let me get one last hit
>and one after that
>you know what, let me just chill with my friends and get high a few times
>I can quit whenever I want, just not now
>It's not addictive at all

Do not give in to the leftist narrative. Marijuana is a drug of docility and lethargy, the perfect antidote to those with the potential to ACT and fight back against the Jewish behemoth.

For every 1 intellectual cannabis connoisseur, there are 10 stoners living in denial and content with their pathetic lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBebtcx-Y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can quit, but why would I? It allows me to relax and think of from a different perspective.

just dont fucking use it everyday, limit yourself to the weekends and you're gonna be fine.

The key is moderation.

Really? It helped me lose weight and provided a nice incentive to start bushwalking as a hobby. I wont say it cured (i attribute that mostly to diet / exercise) but it certainly helped with my depression, and is a great way to socialize, either with longtime friends or as a way to meet new people.

All this for

You guys are such pathetic losers lol.

NORMIES DOING DEGENERATE DRUGS? REEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't understand smoking weed for the purpose of "relaxing". Like, what makes you in constant agony in the first place? To need to smoke a plant in order to relax instead of doing something productive just makes you a bitch.

Junkies are triggered by the truth kek

>it's just moderation bro
hahahaha

>>Even though I have to smoke it every day

Literally smoke it once a week and some weeks I don't. Grow some fucking balls faggot

Why do people have long baths to relax? Why do you sit on a cushioned chair instead of a stone slab?

Are you productive every waking hour of your life, or are you too a little bitch who just likes different things to other people?

Stop posting on Sup Forums
>It's just a board
>It's not addictive
>Even though I have to browse here every day
>Even after I said I would quit because it makes me unproductive
>I can quit anytime I want, just let me get one last shitpost
>and one after that
>you know what, let me just get a few more posts in

You don't have to smoke it every day, you want to. Once you know the difference you're gold.
Former pothead

Thing is. A druggie will lie and cheat his ass off to tell you how "totaly safe" this mind altering fucking drug is. Medical science allready debunked that weed is safe.

Why should I have to pay for other people's mistakes? Why can't i have freedom?

I'm a pothead. I quit for 2 years recently for work no problem. For the first two days or even the first week it can suck because you're used to getting high. But after that you forget about it.
It's harmless shit. Get over it.

You might be right about that but that doesn't change anything about weed, you're just trying to transfer your guilt

Do women actually smoke weed because they like it or is it just another male activity they signal with for attention?

>>it's just moderation bro
> hahahaha

Do you drink user?

Anything can become addictive, you're addicted to food and air
Not to mention you can get hooked on it as a stress inhibitor, and easily become reliant on it for day to day life
Also using drugs of any kind to inhibit your reality as anything less than what it is, is degenerate. Stop trying to escape reality to cope with it, instead change reality so you aren't stressed in the first place

You need to relax and not feel anxious. Here, drink this booze, goy. Or maybe you need a Xanax.

I think Sup Forums is a worse drug than weed. Pretty much the same shit you listed can apply to Sup Forums

>your addicted to Food and air

get the fuck off of Sup Forums and think about the idiocy you just posted

moron post of the day right here

It's important to differentiate between 'Habitual' and 'Addictive.' Anything can lead to habitual use / abuse. Addiction is accompanied by many physical symptoms and if not treated correctly literally leads to death.

Worst ""withdrawals"" ive ever had was a lack of appetite for a few days after quitting.

>It's natural, it's found in nature!
>I can quit whenever I want!
>It's my choice!
>molesting little boys is not addictive!

curve ball there

I was kind of hoping this would be a Milkers thread.

I used to smoke every day, I quit because I felt like I was overindulging. When I smoked I ate better, slept better, worked harder and never missed a workout. Probably gonna take it up again, it fits well with the lifestyle I want to have.

> (OP)
>I can quit, but why would I?
Totally not addicted to it.

I smoke weed daily, lift weights, go to school and work at a law firm. My girlfriend has 2 degrees and works for the DoD. My gym partner just got into med school and works at a University Lab.
This board was once more libertarian but the virginity has really angst’d these faggots

>has 2 degrees and works for the DoD
Why did you even mention this?

WTF?

>that will please you
Shilling it up pretty hard

Nice LARP

>I can quit anytime I want
Most people can. Proving to you they can quit is not a reason to quit though. Someone refusing to perform an action is not evidence of inability to perform an action. If i were to tell you to sit in a corner for the next 10 minutes to think about how stupid your thread is, would you go do it to prove you know what a corner is? Are you so dumb you don't even know what a corner is?

Ok then, let's do am experiment
You no longer eat anymore than what you need to survive, and it must be completely plain, no flavor at all.
Do it for a month, let's see if you can make it

How do you know I’m not lying about the department. Or lying about having a girlfriend. This is Sup Forums, fag.

Hangover free non addictive medicinal alternative to eating pills. I smoke or I have to take medications with a dizzying list of side effects. I would rather support a farmer than pharma. Buy white.

I suffer from nervousness and anxiety issues, its actually pretty important to find a way to unwind and relax if youve been in a stressful situation. That said, most modern people do not engage in such stressful behavior they should need narcotics to begin with.
I dont smoke or drink and I dont care for the practice in general but I can kind of understand where theyre coming from, theyre just stupid for picking this method.

oh. ok.

Yeah! I definitely saw that movie 'Reefer Madness'. Factual and true! Filmed in realtime.

This. This, senpai. You're against people liking what you don't like, and you let 'sin laws' dictate your society. You're taxed out the nose for alcohol, tobacco, medicine, road user charges, the lot, a whole, stinking, sagging, overburdened, fat pig-beast of a state, poking and prodding into every aspect of your life, your purchasing habits and your 'security', and you think you've got it 'right' because you don't enjoy the leaf smoke the way those losers do.

Brilliant!

Fag

Same with DMT and LSD.
They should be legal, like alcohol.

What a fucking moron are you ?
You Need to eat and drink to fucking survive you didnt say anything about flavour

everyone who has dealt with that shit, knows that it is addictive and fucks you over. Those druggies just want to lull you in

That pov doesn't make sense.
Damn look at them titties though

>just a plant
Tobacco and coca leaf?

Do you drink alcohol my man?

Because I don't smoke every day. Few times a week, pretty much the same as I drink.

It's not about the symptoms of withdrawal, it's about the effect on society.
Not only is the stoner culture degenerate, but drugs make us docile, it's easier to cope with your country turning into a shit hole if you're high all the time

kys faggot

everyone drinks, water is a necessity of life

why do retarded addicts always bring up alcohol, and then as a last resort go to coffee? i don't drink either of those things, i also don't consume soda, i don't consume anything excessively sugary, i don't use any drug that isn't necessary for my health.

you dumb shit addict filth

>American education

>air is addictive
hahaha

wtf, having shelter is addictive now

worst part of weed is it makes you more attractid to traps and gays

Same like Internet / pol...
I could quit using it - every time. But just let me read this thread.

Think about it. You are in your comfy zone, why would you like to quit it? It's the same with weed, it's not addictive idiots.

this

>>It's just a plant
An herb, but sure
>>It's not addictive
No more than cheeseburgers
>>Even though I have to smoke it every day
No you don't
>>Even after I said I would quit because it makes me unproductive
If you're lazy and unproductive when you smoke pot, you're a lazy unproductive person. I usually smoke before writing term papers or going to the gym. Fruit of knowledge, it's telling you about yourself
>>I can quit anytime I want, just let me get one last hit
Dude you'd better steer clear of coke, you're a massive pussy with no self control and you would be sucking dicks for another line
>>you know what, let me just chill with my friends and get high a few times
oh no

Take the shit however you want. I dont care. I saw how People get fucked over by "just a Little weed man"
Reefer madness how old is that shit ?
How about some scientific studies about that drug ?
If you found 4chins you will surely find a few of those too
>i have to impress People over the Internet while living the NEET LIFE

I have a thing of weed next to me right now that a friend gave me and I have been smoking it for a couple days now. A couple things

1. Yes this is addictive as fuck. Anybody who says otherwise is a shill. Once I got comfortable with being high I started to get cravings similar to cigarette cravings.

2. Even days after smoking you feel lethargic and low on energy. It even affects attention span.

Dont smoke this stuff it destroys the soul

So are you.

I make my best memes while high. Don't tell me it keeps me from fighting back against the Jews.

>just dont fucking use it everyday, limit yourself to the weekends and you're gonna be fine.

This, i smoke weed only once every couple of months now, but when I was a bit younger it was once a fortnight or so and it never caused me any problems.

The problem is the hippy types that wrap their whole persona up in Muh Weed Man and become scattered shit heels

>wake up in the morning
>look down
>see that

What do?

>Cigar smokers
>Never try to say that cigar smoking is healthy
>Cigarette smokers
>Never try to claim that inhaling smoke is healthy
>Pipe smokers
>Never try to claim that pipe smoking is healthy
>Chewing Tobacco users
>Never try to claim that chewing tobacco is healthy
>Pot smokers
>Constantly have to tell everyone that pot smoking is healthy and it even cures cancer

This is why I hate weedniggers.

never trust an addict. never. they are all scum, they all lie. they will lie about the littlest, most meaningless things.

Marijuana is garbage. Spend a few bucks and learn how to really meditate. Not some bimbo in spandex at a "yoga center." Find a dharma center or something and take a meditation course. Potheads always scoff, but if you learn to meditate and give in 90 days, you can get twice as high/deep for free. And no mantits or other degeneracy.

Oh snap heil Hitler what a burn let that fool look in the mirror.

>comparing weed to tobacco products
Lmao retard

I find it intriguing that tobacco and stimulants, the right-wing drugs that confer alertness, soundness of mind and self control, are being demonized so heavily now. Even coffee is under attack.
And yet, we're supposed to believe that the bad drugs like Alcohol, and Weed are supposed to be good? Even worthless activities of no benefit like wanking and sitting around slothing are promoted as "good" despite that they are making the youths lazy and sexually degenerate.

OP is 100% right. Cannabis is an intellectually worthless drug that will cause you to be contented with a life of mediocrity.

>It's just a drink
>It's not addictive
>Even though I have a beer every day
>I can quit anytime I want, just let me get one last shot
>and one after that
>you know what, let me chill with my friends and get drunk a few times

Degenerates are degenerate doesn't matter what the drug is lad

>That said, most modern people do not engage in such stressful behavior they should need narcotics to begin with.
Actually, all modern people live in an artificial stressful environment that they did not evolve to cope with.

This explains the large numbers of people with mental illness and on medication. Our society is not structured with our wellbeing in mind. Disharmony is to be expected and is to be expected to increase as we get more and more alienated from the way we lived for the first 95% of the history of our species.

This. Hell I'd say I'm more addicted to Sup Forums and Sup Forums than weed. Weed is something you consume and it's gone. You can't be addicted to something that doesn't physical exist in your life all the time. But the computer, the internet and Sup Forums is here all the time. It's truly an addiction and too many people here are addicted to it.When they get banned they act like junkies that can't get their fix and start attacking everyone on the site.

The only time I don't feel the urge to be on Sup Forums all day every day is when I'm stoned. I don't feel like sitting through ten trillion posts of people cussing each other out all day, I'd rather go do something fun, interesting, educational or fulfilling. It's weird how being high makes me feel more like than being sober.

> for every 1 intellectual, there are 10,000 idiots, including myself.

FTFY. It's statistically impossible for the user base of any substance to be predominantly above average.

BOO THIS MAN

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBebtcx-Y0

>x -> inf
You're the real brainlet here

In the US, its smoking is taught as taboo = "cooler" so more people smoke daily

The ultimate right-wing drug is adderall

I didn't notice the weed till I read the text

because the "60s Kids" who took that shit "to find themselves" are now the ones making the legislation and being in Charge of the media.
Of course theire giving themselves a pat on the back for their own behavior while trying to Monitor differing behaviour

How much is big pharma paying you to shit up this forum op?

You can quit whenever. I smoked for ten years. One day I wanted a better job, so I quit. Sleep is still difficult, still. I probably drink a little more, but it’s 24 ounces of beer more.
Not a thread about politics or current events. You make this thread three times a day. Just go back to Sup Forums.

Weed does not effect me in the way you've stated. I can quit any time I want. I haven't smoked in three months because I'm seeking a better job in my career field. It also doesn't make me lazy it tends to get me off the couch actually.

Weed actually helps with my bipolar disorder. I can come down quickly from rage with it. Weed allows me to think outside of a normal mentally ill mindset. I can calmly and logically handle issues when I smoke marijuana. It even boost my introspection so I can better myself.

When I don't smoke weed I can get roughly the same benefits from depakote and latuda, but not it's not as effective. Depakote is hard on your liver and thyroid though so I'd rather just use weed.

Tldr weed is a drug just like everything else. It can be medication or poison depending on dose and the individual.

Women who smoke weed are absolutely worthless. Every last one has burned coal at some point; it's probably how she scores her weed in the first place. Imagine a stoner raising your children while you're out there grinding out a living.

>For every 1 intellectual cannabis connoisseur, there are 10 stoners living in denial and content with their pathetic lives.

Well shit, can't argue with that.

Alright, air isn't addictive, but it still stands that using drugs to cope with reality is cancer
>what a fucking moron you are
>agrees with me
?
All I'm saying is you can condition yourself to be addicted to anything, phones, drugs, food, etc
This usually happens because people seek distraction from their problems rather than fixing them
Why do you think Americans are so fat? People use food as a coping mechanism

I hate weed. However I want it legalised so that we can stop drug dealers from getting all the money from selling it and instead it is taxed and all the money goes to the government instead. Only soft drugs like weed though, hard drugs would have too much of a negative effect on society.

>For every 1 intellectual cannabis connoisseur, there are 10 stoners living in denial and content with their pathetic lives.
so let's drag that one down to the level of the 10?
can't make an omelette without breaking eggs right?
prohibition is literally progressivism, historically as well as ideologically

Man I bet your a blast to hang with in public with frien...oh...wait...you don't have those.
Hahahahahah

You do get that weed smokers are forced into the position of claiming it's safer than tobacco and alcohol because the latter is legal, while the former is still illegal in a majority of the world. Right?

>Weed is healthy!
>It totally doesnt coat your lungs with tar and has no carcinogens!!!!

Weedniggers

how can you be addicted to a necessity ?
read your first post.
>you can get addicted to Food and air

thats literaly the sentence you posted
how is that not idiotic ?

I quit without any problems, if you can't quit it's because your a weak human and should never be given a position of power of leadership.

Most female stoners I've met hate niggers. Not sure where you live.

I completely believe that this is what they tell you.

Until they need some bud and suck their dealers dick.

Marijuana dries-out the brain and causes delusional flashbacks similar to pcp. Keep it illegal.

These posts just make me want to wake n bake.
Why do you do this to me user?

You sure your not smoking that spice crap m8? Because what you described sounds nothing like weed.

You did this to yourself. Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

These morons don't even realize you can dodge nearly all the health risk by vaping or consuming edibles. Many of us stoners do this.

Yea i misspoke with the air part
It's not about the necessity, it's about them finding something to distract them from their problems
Hardly and obese people eat what's needed to survive, they eat so they can relax or cope with life

You're retarded. Hemp is illegal because it was fucking with the Jews profits.
You know you can't even get high off of hemp, right? So why is that illegal still.
Good job letting the Jews take over your mind with their propaganda

You're describing tobacco quite well my friend, I agree, we should ban it.

Find benis

Hahaha man you virgins have never talked to a women for more than 15 seconds have you?