SJW Sports News Anchor Jamele Hill FIRED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

About a decade too late. ESPN/Sportscenter is already in the toilet. Haven't watched it in years.

lol, look at that old kike in the background
"hey magic jonstein, catch da baskeetball"

noice

The nigger is no longer hosting SportsCenter but will instead be moving to ESPN's The Undefeated. I believe The Undefeated is the obvious WE WUZ KANGZ apparatus of ESPN compared to regular ESPN where they always suck kaffir dick and push their same bullshit. This means nothing. The bitch still has a job and Disney keeps on trying to push their garbage.

maybe they'll hire a Jamoo or Jamalica

rare

Haven't watched so much as a second of ESPN since 2005.

Yea she's moving from primetime TV to a fucking web site.

thats quite an assemblage of numbers you've got there mate

Shut the fuck up.

What a beautiful name Jemelele. BTW who is she?

>Televised sports news
>Sheboon
Not even thread worthy.

QUINTUPZZZ

Do you really think that one sheboon loosing her tv spot will stop the narrative (((they))) are pushing?

Disney sports is nigger tier

Is this a ripple effect from his announcement? Are they scared?
Will Vince make sports great again?

In sports coverage maybe. This is a big signal along with the reported ratings drop that gossip tier political coverage is bad for business. More women watch TV in general but not sports so it's a fool's errand to go after that market at all.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

All of what you said is true but they still are keeping her around with the undefeated. If they did not want flak for keeping her around they should of waited to fire her in their next round of layoffs to avoid being sued for wrongful termination. (((They))) had no problem firing Curt Schilling or Chris Broussard who actually stood against that faggot Michael Sam.
I hope you are correct in believing that sports coverage will lose the political bias. I kind of want to be a brain dead retard again who watches sportsball.

It's sad when newscasters get fired lol