Does the USA have a police brutality problem?

Does the USA have a police brutality problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/ss/ss6624a1.htm
msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-agent-fatally-shoots-kidnap-victim-during-rescue-operation/ar-AAvc1So?OCID=ansmsnnews11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The police don't kill enough of them, desu

>niggers
>people

I'd rather deal with an Iraqi checkpoint with no ID than get pulled over by amerimutt Police who are on a power trip

No, we have a criminal problem

No we have a dindu problem

>comparing the US to other nations without adjusting for population, or the fact that we even have police and record keeping other nations simply do not.
>implying even then the number is indicative of brutality
>implying the vast majority are clear-cut self-defense scenarios against violent criminals

Is this man retarded, or just his followers?

I have nothing but contempt for this faggot so I literally do not give a fuck what he tweets

It's a scary experience to get pulled over by a psychotic cop in the middle of the night.
They have speeding ticket quotas so they'll randomly pull you over and hand you a $250 ticket. Fuck you bootlickers!!

He's just annoyed he never gets pulled over

>wat?

iirc police kill more whites than all others combined

I've picked one, and now I am here.

Decent observation and you aren't wrong.

kek you cheeky bastard

Okay but where were we at this time last few years?

Yes, they aren't brutal enough.

Shaun Kang is such a fuckin retard. He acts like police just roam the streets with loaded shotguns looking for people to kill.
Noice

Out of like 400,000,000+

It's litteraly nothing.

Talcum x

>Most nations
Let's exclude black and brown ones.

America is also bigger, lets compare killsbycops per 100k instead.

look at the meme flag scramble to defend his precious negros

USA bigger than most nations combined

Radar proof that you were speeding is required. If they don't have that then no ticket. If they do then you were speeding and you deserve the ticket like the fucking dumbass you are.

Cops are molester tier niggers who should all hang.

He's literally a white guy who is fooling himself and others to think he's black.

The problem with america is the fact that becoming a policeman is wayyyy to easy
It's what half a year of school?
Over here in order to become a cop you need to get the equivalent of a bachelors degree

Out of a population of 300+ million that really isn't much. Even less of a problem for white people.

>white people

Where I can find more of this american theater? Ask for friend.

fucking gay fag shill i bet that if you step out from behind a computer screen for anything other than a cock your mouth is closed. whiny coward

Are we supposed to believe you arent in the US right now?

>this ass mad nigger loving leftypol with the meme flag

Show us your flag faggot

No to defend cops, but other countries aren't filled with niggers

>veterans getting trained by israli police
>what could go wrong
>oh wait, constitutional rights and Israel doesn't have a real one.

>mixing paint
>mind the splatter.

Heh. You know, it's funny. We constantly argue over who's white. Greeks, Slavs, the Irish, we can't reach any consensus. But Talcum X here is the one man on Earth we unanimously agree is white.

>83 people have already been killed by American police in 2018
Not if they're niggers pulling out their gun at police, in that case it's just suicide.
>That's more than police in most nations kill in a decade.
More than... extremely smaller countries? Because in that case you're severely retarded.
>It's more than police in some nations have killed in their entire national history
San Marino is a country and it's smaller than an average town in the US

The US don't have a police brutality and gun control problem, they have a black young gangs problem.

OP is a faggot for posting irrelevant marxist claims and so is anyone who doesn't sage this shit.

((( 1 post by this id )))

>Christians
>a fucking building

Oh poor faggot, if you only knew how much a like you look to that fag you posted. KYS, or we will do it for you if you ever come out of the basement, pussy.

Shaun King sure likes white knighting for criminals. Emphasis on the white.

Absolutely. The police aren't beating people enough. They aren't doing their job enough. They are too busy trying to be Jamal's best friend, and bringing donuts and bicycles to Jamal's 18 nigglets.

The us a has a nigger problem.

White men have no fear of cops in America.

PISTOL WAS FIIIIINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here in my state 5.000 people has been murdered since the first day of January. You don't even know what violence really is.

Thank God for abortion. Abortion kills 200,000+ blacks per year.

>cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/ss/ss6624a1.htm

Nope, just a nigger problem.

Riced glocks really are disgusting

Ask him how the violent crime rate among minorities compares to other countries

This. Just try what us niggers do in france. You will have the raid or the gign hunting you like a dog. Not known to try to catch people alive. Us cops are too kind in fact. Us niggers are isis tiers. But far less brave and dumber.

Cops can be a pain, but can you imagine spending each day on the job dealing with people like Talcum X?

Like the UK, France, sweden, germany or canada.
Sure, these countries just don't have brown people, it's totally not your police overexerting there power.
>inb4 u britbongs have no freedom
We're not dying for fighting for our freedom though, are we?

You have a really short memory. Remember that swat soyboy who played simon says with the white guy before he shot him? That dude probably didn't fear the cops either. lmao

Why do they still have heads attached on bottom left?

>We constantly argue over who's white. Greeks, Slavs, the Irish, we can't reach any consensus.
When you place value on people by how pure they are there will always be others that will say "well, I'm purer," this is the trouble with relying on something like race rather than something that can convert more people to your cause like culture, thousands upon thousands of people go to america for the american dream sort of culture, there were even people that went to isis because they believed in that culture.

Relying on your culture more than your race would actually help a lot of you guys here, but no just dismiss me as some sort of shill or something.

Yeah. We totally have literal african civil wars in our inner cities, with thousands of deads and many wounded each year. Oh wait, we dont.

USA has a nigger problem, police are the solution. Of course niggers with white or jew genes use their enhanced genetics to shame you over defending yourself.

This.
I never thought I'd agree with an anarchist..

ML Cream: Nobody cares about my propaganda anymore b/c Trump so I'm stepping it up a notch.

can't pull you over if you're not breaking the law

"some nations" are all white and have >7million people. Some nations have no police and let 300 girls get kidnapped by islamo-monkeys.

No, cops don't have to have a reason to pull you over.

most were criminals and probably deserved it.

>can't pull you over if you're not breaking the law
Yeah, but how many cops follow this rule when they have quotas to fill?
Must be nice living in that bubble

USA seriously needs to fix their fucking cops. UK police deal with violent armed criminals every day without anyone getting killed.

Ya we kinda do

>with violent armed criminals

>reach toward pockets when the police have been tipped that you are a dangerous suspect
>they think I'm about to use my second amendment rights, so they, as citizens, use their second amendment rights

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW

Yeah. By doing nothing. We know how brit, german and swede police "work". Lets ignore this and that, its racist.
Our cops dont and there are wounded, and deads. And they are not dealing with armed 70iq ghetto niggers in a drug frenzy.

As nice as it would be to have crazy high standards for every cop we just have to many probelmatic niggers to make it viable. Its also a brainlet tier job so very educated people wouldnt even want to bother. Plenty of areas cops just straight up dont bother with too.

That is a lie, I have been pulled over for everything from "I thought you were shooting me the bird" to literally looking at an officer with my window down and him thinking I was throwing out Marijuana.

It's a tough life for a white boy in Mexican Texas

American cops are huge homos don't get me wrong but we also have a nigger problem too. This is why you can't take people like Talcum X where seriously because he says this shit here specifying a certain group killing but does not acknowledge the fact niggers are a real problem when it comes to murder in general. He won't even acknowledge Chicago murder rates, and we all know who's doing that.

Makes me happy to know that I live in a country where I don't have to constantly worry about getting shot.
That doesn't refute my point that if a cop thinks they can get away with it, they'll pull you over to fill their quota, in fact
>"I thought you were shooting me the bird"
Proves my point, since flipping the bird isn't illegal.

>everyone bringing up niggers
Read his fucking post carefully. He doesn't explicitly say blacks. He is being vague which probably means its mostly whites killed but if he says that it hurts his narrative so he keeps it purposely vague.

Except you never need to worry about getting shot in the United States unless a gun is pointed at you or you're walking through a nigger neighborhood.

I wonder how many were niggers causing crime?

nigger problem

Yeah, and a cop has pulled a gun on me and held it to me, as well as holding a taser to my throat and telling me if I didn't stop saying he was illegaly detaining me I would be tased.

Fuck police officers I hope they all get the rope when the real men join the party. Real Right Wing men don't believe some weak faggot with a badge should be able to adjust the lives of hard working men.

That kid grabbed at his waist. The cop sucked, but dumbass kid goes for his shorts instead of letting them go.

Well. Burgers are armed to the teeth. I guess arresting a drunk white trash armed with an a rifle must be fun too. Whats fun, is that there are quite a lot of guns in france too. But our hunters almost never shoot the police. Culture, manners and iq are a factor. The more idiotic and violent a population is, the more violent will be interactions with the police.

Stop speeding retard.

Yes, but a lot of it is due to incompetence and not malevolence.

We almost never shoot the police too what's your point?

Except these situations never happen unless you've been SWATted or are degenerate enough to make the police feel endangered.

The continentals>Americans.

And the requals are a joke that are like every 5 years. Feds requal quarterly.

no
its not police brutality
its dumb niggers that give the police full right to use physical force to stop them and then they all claim its police brutality

It's called a nigger problem. White trash aren't nearly as big of an issue.

I hate Shaun King. He's such a fraud, constantly stirring non-issues for brownie points.
I hate his stupid picture. I hate that false smile.
I wish I could kick his head into that brick wall he's leaning against in his photo.

>IDS NIGURS IDS NIGGURS
Funny how if a similar thing happens in the UK usually no one dies, really gets the chestnuts roasting.

12/10
REKT

This is all from when the officer thought I flicked him the bird. He impounded my car I just bought two weeks previous and I had little money after that down payment to get it out of impound.

How ever I couldn't get it out of impound right away because I was taking to the police station, and then called every name in the book and released.

I had to walk 10 miles to my house to get my wallet while waiting on my uncle from 4 towns over to get to my house. Five months later I recieved a paper from the courts with my charges on them for "Terroristic threats' and "Resisting arrest"

I guess that never happened though? I also guess that police should be respected without reason other than being a police? Lol only faggots believe that though.

Oh absolutely, that said the problem is not as bad as some would have you to believe.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-agent-fatally-shoots-kidnap-victim-during-rescue-operation/ar-AAvc1So?OCID=ansmsnnews11

No OP, everything is fine here. Nothing to see move along