twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's the "le white people have no culture XDDD" meme

the funniest thing about this is that they seriously believe it

I wish we had a culture as lively as Mexico:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1516969480575.webm

>stealing white culture to use as ammo to accuse white people of stealing
lol
dat nigga sauron doh

They're not entirely wrong. Take music, for instance. Pretty much all modern music (78-80 years from now) is some variation of black music.

>They're like Sauron, and Morgoth before him.

Funny because a white person created the books those characters are from.

>Britain
>white

>WYPIPO can't create nothan
>Imma prove it with a parallelism about a white author's fantasy book.
Re**it was a mistake

And look what their music turned into. A bunch of niggers singing about MUH DIK N DRUGZ. White people are arguably better than black people at music. When nogs were beating sticks and drums in Africa we were listening to Mozart and Beethovan.

No. All popular music is based on earlier music. Do you actually think """"black American music""" just erupted from a vacuum? The only reason to say it began with them is political.

>wang debang
Lmao

>white people
>White

Just because there are some bad rap songs doesn't make all of rap a bad genre. And besides rap there are tons of other popular black genres.

>classical music theory, harmonizing, the chromatic scale, consonance and dissonance?
>nah fuck that it's got some percussion in it so it's basically made by africans

Beethoven, Mozart, Schubert, Mendelssohn.
What you are witnessing today is simply the dilution of tastes.
Blacks are better at making beatoriented music, while white people have a different feel for music, which is more melancholic and less fixed in rhythm. The 90s would be a good example.
Any buffoon can write a rap beat, takes a 5 year old who has been playing piano for 2 days.
Try writing a symphony, mate.
Oh yeah btw, listen to where actual musicians play, namely in Jazz or Composition for film.
Rap music can be good, dont get me wrong and many cultures have done great things in music but don't let this be an argument for whites cant into music.
Plain wrong.

>black American music
>not invented by blacks

'whities can't into music'

Most masterpieces throughout history were European, but at this exact moment blacks are better than whites in music.

I disagree. Blacks may be better at producing popular music, which is an entirely different thing.

Are you illiterate? It was based on other music like everything else.

No white music is original, but black music based on white gospel, white traditional folk, and white instrumentation and music theory is 100% black?

>variation of black music

Black music is a variation of Scottish music. Niggers were playing the bangin' stick before they learned white music.

stfu shill we know who you are

>but at this exact moment blacks are better than whites in music.
lol, judging by what output? Niggerbabble on soundcloud?

>white people cant create anything
>quotes a white mans book to make a metaphor

>Blacks may be better at producing popular music,
pro-tip: blacks aren't the ones that produce the "black" music that currently appears at top popularity lists.

idek why im bothering to reply

Look at rock. Sure it was invented by blacks, but it was white people who perfected it. Whites made so much contributions to rock we eventually made sub-genres to it, like metal.

Black stuff like blues and jazz are good but it's kinda dead, to be honest. The only music black-related that's relevant is hip-hop and rap. And if you look at the top hip-hop artists, white people are killing it.

>niggers' contributions to mankind:
>increasing crime rates
>???

>1 post by this ID

Keep your eye on OP, folks. I guarantee this is a slide thread.

Do NOT fall for it again.

Sage goes in the options field.

>Look at rock. Sure it was invented by blacks
endlessly debatable. proto rock isnt rock.