Screw Its Ok To Be White!

Why do a nation wide meme when you already know the outcome? OK the cucks got angry - who cares.
But what would these white cucks do when they walk up to the entrance to their indoctrination mill and find a NO WHITES ALLOWED sign? Talk about a red pill. I bet the blacks would just leave it there. We need show what excluding whites would look like and see how the so called people of color react to said exclusion.
It should have been "Its NOT Ok to be White" on those signs.
Print these and post them on every fucking entrance to every building you come across. Use this spray on glue so they have to use razor blades to get the damn things off!
amazon.com/Loctite-Performance-Adhesive-13-5-Ounces-1713065/dp/B00CB3BROC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1516983808&sr=8-3&keywords=spray on glue

Up yours, nigger!
Haha!

not a bad idea...

Ok heres the thing anons. You have to be fucking discreet when you're doing this shit. Don't be a fucking brainlet and walk around in meme shirts while performing false flag operations.

HAHA fat Pepe is retarded!

I'm down. Someone do it.

I would think these operations would take place late at night.

It's not a good idea because it's a lie. Unless you only put it on doors of places that discreetly bar whites in order to make a point about how they are excluding, it falls under the category of creating imaginary problems to incite outrage.

Unlike other similar poster campaigns there is no clever trick to it. It's as pathetic as jews painting swastikas and 'he stole mu hijab' scams. If anyone who is accused is questioned it only gives them an opprotunity to do a song and dance about how of course whites are allowed.

This would discredit our movement. Our memes work because they are true. The left's fail because they are false. This is false.

Cook up some popcorn too?

Its a false flag operation, a different approach but interesting experiment. You have a point though, that it wouldn't make sense on campuses full of white people. Maybe changing it to "White Men Should Be Expelled" or something along those lines would be more interesting.

Except its not false when the logical conclusion of their movement leads to this anyways. If you want to show them what that conclusion would look like you do this.

If you have to lie it means you're wrong. Don't be discouraged, it's great you're coming up with shit, but "dat trump supporter stole m' heejab" tier tactics are not befitting of honorable white men.

Did they not try to ban whites at Evergreen? Thats a white college.

I disagree that its a lie. Your right that whites are allowed in the places it would be posted but every fucking nog is thinking this. I would also say that every colored admin is thinking it too. But maybe that other guy is right. Maybe it would be better to make it "NO WHITE MEN ALLOWED"

Yeah they tried to have a no whites day. That would be a perfect time to plaster these all over the campus and send max photos to news outlets.

If whites are allowed and people see the signs they'll just think that whites suck as bad as all the other liars. I think we're gaining momentum right now because we are the oasis of truth in a sea of bullshit.

(it would be kind of funny to have parents see them all over campus on the day they are visiting with their kid to enroll)

HAHA YESSSS it would be funny!

Its also a place of neurotic lunacy.
For an operation like this to have an affect it has to be more subtle. Some false flag operations lure in the aggressors with familiar viewpoints, then slowly creep in the radical viewpoint that will discredit their whole movement. This is the kind of thing that creates news articles.

>"NO WHITE MEN ALLOWED"
This!

This is called false flagged ands its just going to backfire. Don’t be stupid

So for example, creating a flyer that advertises a student organization with all the typical sjw talking points. Social justice, more equality, muh patriarchy, police are racist, etc. Then halfway down the flyer you have some bullet point that spikes the radicalism up to fucking 600%, then the next bullet point is back down to 40%.
Subtlety is key.

This. It's OK to be white was a win win situation. The person putting up the sign is doing nothing wrong and the person condemning them is forced to admit they hate whites.

This actually gives people a reason to hate whites. Anyone caught putting them up would have to explain that they are a miserable alt right troll in front of the whole country while nogs rejoice.

that's good tho, how do you not see that?

stop asking about the plan, just do what you're told. you dumb guy.

Thats the point, why else would they run a ff

The alt-right is not a nazi, swastika, kill all the jews movement. But we dress ourselves in it because thats what "they" think. Is that not a lie? Yes, because fuck it, its funny.

>It should have been "Its NOT Ok to be White" on those signs.
Nice try at a demoralization slide.

But the joke laughs at us when the radical leftists see right through our plan.

stop scholomo, we are not rabbis who draw the swastika just to make a point.

I just want to shove their rhetoric down their throat.

that was an obvious false flag, wheny you go around spreading propaganda you dont go like that, even if you are asperg.
they are trying to create an simbol of the meme and naming it "alt right", they will destroy it in hopes of destroying the movement.
AWOOVEMENT

>. I think we're gaining momentum right now because we are the oasis of truth in a sea of bullshit.
we pretty much bullshit all the time, its just that the other side is more cringy i guess?

Your full of it. The guy marching with a brown shirt and a nazi flag is a meme, thats all.

Niggers can’t spell expelled you stupid fuck NO

Thing about IOTBW is even if they caught us planning it all they can do is brace themselves because there is no escape. I'm sure this shit is already screencapped and someone at buzzfeed is preparing their article for tomorrow.

Because the left claimed not to hate whites, the fact that that message universally triggered them and pissed people off, caused long rants, and such.. it redpilled a lot of centrists. More than you might think.

I put them up all over my campus, room mate is like, "why bother? It's so benign of a statement." I told him because even this is wrong think to a liberal and he didn't believe me. Then a chick was screaming at us after following me back to my car about how evil and bad whites are especially evil white men.

You don't have a choice normie, you're their enemy too. The goal is white genocide and it's not a joke. They will make us go the way of South Africa and we need every last white person to help stand up and push them out while we still can.

Why not just run IOTBW a second time? Lots of people didn't see it the first time, and now the network of poster anons is larger. Don't fix what isn't broken, I propose a second wave of IOTBW.

bump of peace

I'd be up for that. I don't think my campus ever had any

I agree with everything you just typed.

>using this adhesive shit is straight vandalism

>obvious nigger is obvious

/thread

Can that fat fuck even karate?

I support that too

>If whites are allowed and people see the signs they'll just think that whites suck as bad as all the other liars.
This. If you support the movement you can't just do things because it would be funny. You have to be truthful, tactical, and articulate if you want to be taken seriously. Like said:
>it falls under the category of creating imaginary problems to incite outrage
which is exactly what our opponents are doing. We need to separate ourselves from that, because even if you agree with the liberal message most liberals hate how uppity and in-your-face other liberals can be. We need to win that group of sheep over to our cause if we're going to make any meaningful difference.

Why is every fucking white guy in America such a fucking pussy? EEEHHH vandalism EEEEHHH Maybe thats how all these mud fucks took over half the country.

You're not wrong, but in today's political climate white men are the boogeymen. To change that you have to play by all the rules so people can see you're not the demon you've been made out to be; don't give any ammo to your opponent.

>false flagging
Right, so some sperg with bad opsec can get caught and discredit white nationalism?
Or so we can read an article on Buzzfeed next called "How I Tricked Sup Forums" by Moisha Shekelberg?

You make a great argument. However whiteness is a construct so even IOTBW was a lie.

>willing to go to jail for larping

>tthinks im a pussy cause I ain't going to jail for acting like a literal nigger

KYS NIGGER

Look through all of OP's posts and tell me you dont smell a rat.

>whiteness is a construct
Yes - like gender, it can't be determined by genetics at all.

White Nationaliam is already discredited in these slags minds. Also, they love the distrust in your community. I don't think my post lends to the idea that i'm an infiltrator.

Sounds pretty jewish too me

agreed

Well the consensus is in. We forget it, its not a good idea. Instead, we post "ALL WHITES ALLOWED"

Also no. Why don't you go play with your friends while the men decide what to do, ok kiddo?

All I see is "men" getting their collective asses kicked by faggots dressed in black. We can't even convince people that Heather was a fat woman.
Carry on elder.

white cucks will see that sign and turn around
not a word spoken
thats why they're cucks

THIS... don't stoop to nigger level and make false flags... you would be no better than the Muslim girl lying about someone pulling on her hijab.

You sound like an sjw saying the logical conclusion of free market capitalism is white supremacy. Don't be an sjw

Yfw OP is just a spray on glue salesmen trying to drum up business.

I would walk in anyways and if anyone says anything I'll just say I'm Jewish then sue them for antisemitism for oppressing me..