How do you feel about Togashi refusing to make female protagonists?

How do you feel about Togashi refusing to make female protagonists?

O

MY

GOD

IS

I WANT TO FEEL THE TOUCH OF A FRIEND

No pointless fanservice, damsel in distress shit, having to hear constantly how she wants to catch up to the rest or that she's too weak. All that unnecessary shit, gone.

Instead is a fag who does it

As a kid I always thought that Kuruma (or was it Kurama) was a girl though...

Kurapika should have been female. There was literally no reason to make him a guy

There is. To make him a good character.

Could also have as said there's no reason to have any of them male except for maybe Gon, sounds just as dumb.

>Kurapika is female
>Gon doesn't befriend her because he's not interested in female friends
>Killua doesn't interact with her because he thinks girls have cooties
>Leorio tries to fuck her
Yeah sounds great, he really should have been a girl!

This might surprise you, but the overwhelming majority of shounen manga have a male protagonist.

WHO IS MADE OUT OF BOTH

THIS. KEK

Are you implying kurapika is a boy?

Looking back on yuyu hakusho, I liked the early episodes. The premise of the Spirit detective was what brought me in, the whole shonen fighting anime turned me off from it. I'm surprised I made it through the Tournament.

had the whole show been about him being a spirit detective i can't see how it wouldn't have become episodic and it wouldn't really have been a shonen anymore

>it wouldn't really have been a shonen anymore
What does that even mean?

Kurapika is cuter than any girl so it's okay

>Kurapika
>not female

shonens have progressing stories and world building; not episode to episode mystery solving

What do you think "shonen" refers to?

I don't think you know what shounen means

refers to a manga magazine that has only ever published mangas that fit the mold i just described

can we not do this please

>Gon doesn't befriend her because he's not interested in female friends
>Killua doesn't interact with her because he thinks girls have cooties
When has this ever been a part of their traits?

name a single good anime/manga with a female protagonist

>shonens have progressing stories and world building; not episode to episode mystery solving

Are you stupid?

There was no reason for him to be either gender.

c'mon, we all knew togashi is gay. all of his manga have that feel

If Pika was a girl, the only thing that would change is which doujin have the gender bender tag. Hell the manga about him as a kid even went so far as to say Kurapkia takes after his mother to a large degree.

You're fucking stupid and have no idea what shounen is. Get the hell out, newfag.

>Kurapika
>Kurama
>male

Right > Left

Shounen literally translates to "young male"

there' have been tons of manga in JUMP that have not been full on fight shit like even Death Note ffs

hate to be Sup Forums elite but you are extremely new don't talk about shit you don't know it makes you look really stupid.

>refers to a manga magazine that has only ever published mangas that fit the mold i just described
Yeah, all fits. Like episodic gag manga. Or haremshit.

Are you form reddit? Almost any other site I know will have people refering to SJW as "Jump", but redditors will call it "Shounen".

>males can identify with them
>females can fawn over them
It's a win-win

I don't know about Killua but didn't Gon say there was only one person in his village his age and it was a girl?
They never became friends though

There were never kids his age on whale island. We met with older women occasionally who taught him things, though.

Weird, don't remember her being mentioned at all. If he's calling her little she's probably a toddler though.