Put aside your differences

It is explicitly stated in Russian geopolitical strategy that chaos, specifically tension between the right and the left, should be nurtured in America. The Russians realized about 10 years ago that if they can divide us then we will destroy ourselves. For this reason, we must put aside our differences and try to come together. The future of America depends on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0siYUjV9UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

verbose

B R U H

I could have said it in one sentence but then you might not have replied.

I agree. The left should submit and adopt conservative policies and culture.

Compromise to preserve.

ha ha ha yeah Russia is behind BLM, the ADL, the KKK, MS13, the DNC pedo elite, white flight, Obama's lawlessness, the housing bubble, etc etc. We have lots of real divisions here, no need to blame it on a foreign boogey man. "putting aside our differences" isn't going to save America from becoming a third-world shithole by 2050, son, and if you're white saying this stuff isn't going to save you from them, they don't care about "words".

Well said faggot.

I've got good news for you, user. The US is built on chaos and it thrives from it. There's a reason everything is suddenly getting better after everything's been rustled after eiight years of placid Obama culture.

Read Antifragile.

>pol doesnt want the russains to nuke, invade, and take over the united states

You can just replace 'russians' with deepstate and/or the jews.

The average Mutt unironically believes every bs.
>inb4 Jews.

>white americans need to stop existi.g and unite with the horde of spics, communists and niggers in order to stop muh russia
No shit, the US ZOGmachine being divided and weakened is good for other major world powers

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I agree. the left needs to be eliminated and nationalism put back where it belongs.

>10 years ago
The soviets started planting deep cover operatives back in the 60s. They were cultural Marxists then and they are cultural Marxists now. Everything you see coming from the left is a direct result of Soviet influence and coersion. The cold war was a fight between a cobra and a mongoose. We ate the cobra, but may yet die from the venom.

>russia is behind blm
russia in some likelyhood probably fueld blm
you can read their policies on this stuf. im not creating a boogeyman, im referencing the "foundations of geopolitics", a russian geopolitical handbook. they explicitly state that racial and political tension should be nurtured.

Post her feet.

>everything from the left comes from russia
come on. this is a boogeyman argument. by the last 10 years, I was really talking about the time Dugin spent as an advisor to putin. I know russia has been employing thinkers like dugin for a while, but through dugins writing, considering his position in the russian government, it can easily be pointed out where russians adopted the "nurture chaos" policy.
the left and the right are natural entities which reflect each other. im just trying to make you think about being so hostile towards your own countrymen, even if they are soy based morons.

>her

this is what im talking about. i dont know what the deepstate or the jews do, but i can read here exactly what the russian strategy is.
>pic related

Jesus christ just look at that titcow

Bruhlom dudestein

>housing becoming unreasonably expensive even for upper middle class
>nation is divided
>libs chimping out
>cons parading naked down the street with erections
>one internet provider in my area now throttles my college website
>everything is better

>we must put aside our differences and try to come together
I'm a straight white male with a high income. What differences are there to put aside? Just leave me the fuck alone and stop forcing me to subsidize welfare goblins.

This. Op is a brainlet; feel bad for him.

just dont be so ideological and tribal. maybe you arent, but when you are, remember that a house divided cannot stand.

>ideology and tribes are a bad thing
sounds like we need to gas the jews.
they think they're a tribe separate from everyone else.

Russian propagandists are merely vultures picking apart at an already decaying corpse. We've had this problem of internal strife for a long time. Iranians do the same thing, you'll see their Ayatollah make tweets about poor blacks suffering under institutional racism.

Being top dog sucks. But what can you do.

there is a large percentage of the population that is loudly bitching and squabbling. this is a problem. do you disagree?

Chemo to live

Who wants a sodomite transsexual nation to survive?

America is already a highly divided economic zone with delusions of nationhood, It always was. You're thinking within a framework built on falsehoods.

we can counteract internal strife with logic and reason.
>sodomite and transexual
firstly, name a nation that isnt sodomite and transexual today
if you want the world to be less degenerate you have to try and fix it. you cant fix with hostility, you have to bring about order.

I'm good with coming together as long as justice is served. Killary and company HAVE to go to jail for all they've done. I can't do the shit she's done, so she shouldn't be able to get away with it. Simple. All Americans should be able to see this. Instead the left puts their blunders on. Until there's justice, there will never be any coming together.

well, if this economically divided entity is to find any semblance of balance, it absolutely must have a certain level of cooperation from its individuals. the nation will not sustain with people fighting at every level.

The only argument that could "bring us together" is the fact that Democrats refuse to acknowledge OTHER countries have been messing with us. NOT just Russia

FUCKING FAGGOT COMMUNIST GAS YOURSELF

the only thing I want to divide is these magnificent birthing hips

I agree, Hillary should go to jail. I hate that phony organization, and I also think that the Trump organization is manipulating the country and I want to see it disappear. I wonder how it got this way. The only way it will get better is by admitting that both sides fucked up and then working together to fix it.

You mean thighs I suppose.

I mean I'd like to fuck that woman.

Her breasts deserve to be divided with a dick, right, comrade?

other countries certainly manipulate us too. the u.k. probably. israel, iran, fucking lots. russia is only one, but i know for a fact, because its explicitly stated, that they want to accelerate party differences here to destabilize us. if other countries probably do the same, im just not aware.
however, coming together involves everyone being responsible. you shouldnt put so much on the left, we are guilty of being obstinate and stubborn as well.
what did you accomplish with this? mindlessly barking your anger into the internet only creates negative resonance. what a divisive waste of time.

You're right. I call this the Golden Path.

but dearest Slava, that would not lead to her bearing my child.

>if other countries probably do the same
remove the "if"
other countries probably do the same, as this user mentioned the left has a lot to admit to, and so does the right. however, its time we put that aside and fix our country.

>Russia wants destroy America as we know it via division!

It seems we have the same goal. Fuck off, kike.

HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG
youtube.com/watch?v=K0siYUjV9UM

By breaking her hips?

why do you love russia so much? youre willing to accept their devisive techniques just because others use them? you cocksucker.
demonic sneeze. control yourself.

Who is that semen demon

what can I say, I like it rough.

we actually know it via "the foundations of geopolitics." its a russian handbook for geopolitical strategy. also, other countries use the same technique, the main point is that we need to come together.

Kek

>Russians

No, the Jews are the ones trying to divide the Americans into being angry at each other instead of directing their rage at their corrupt government.

actually they may well be... we wanted Trump and maybe the Russians helped with that thinking it will be good for them. Putin would like nothing more than to watch the US fail. trying to "divide us" is something the russians have been trying for decades to do and its finally working.
We have Trump we just need to be sure "they" and the Ruskies dont get him too.

>The Russians realized about 10 years ago that if they can divide us then we will destroy ourselves.

seriously mate? 10 years ago? You are sure about that? The russians realized just about 10 years ago they can fuck with the western political systems?

All right, you passed the check. You are ready for liberation

Honestly, political ideology aside. I think Trump is doing a great job. Economy is booming. He's trying his damnedest for immigration reform. The supreme court is in good shape. He's done a crap ton of deregulating. All will fighting untrue Russia allegations for over a year(caused by crooked dems getting illegal FISA warrants).

That all said. I'd be good with repubs reaching across the isle and working with dems.

Yeah, pretty much that.

only way its going to happen

I think polarisation is great! I think its awesome that the political debate just got ruined and no one can talk to the other side anymore.

Seriously. Just think about it for a second. Do you seriously think you can get along with Soyboy McCuck if it wouldn't just be for those damn democrats and the Clintons and HuffPo and all that other shit?

Russia has achieved it's goal. Everyone left of center are afflicted with full blown McCarthyism now.

>why dont you let transexuals shower with your daughters bigot!!!!!!
>why dont you give up your health insurance for the poor bigot!!!!!
>why dont you open your borders to terrorists bigot!!!!
>why did you look at me rapist!!!!!!!!

Yeah it surely was da russians.....

The only way to fix it is for it to come to its inevitable conclusion...which is utter destruction and a grand hope that something better is built on its ashes.

>It is explicitly stated in Russian geopolitical strategy that chaos, specifically tension between the right and the left, should be nurtured in America.

Why do you think this is even possible? Because we already fucking hate each other and are so wildly different. There is no homogenous ethnostate, there is no unifying religion which makes us one in the eyes of god, our politics mostly differ along ethnic boundaries and it has been this way for quite some time.

Russia doesn't have to do anything. Our academics and politicians do it for us. Academics teach their brown, student-loan hordes that White people are to blame for all the world's woes. There are plenty of these groups out there creating their own content and ideas, being financed by Soros and even corporations looking to gain brownie points by virtue signalling.

But I'm sure brown people would love to see White people fight themselves again. I swear to god if I woke up in the morning and saw Russian paratroopers falling out of the sky I would grab my rifle, run outside and join them. I don't give a shit about the goddam constitution if it can't protect my country from turning into a smelly, brown third world shithole.

who cares who it is? the point is that an evil force is trying to stir up chaos and make us fight each other and we need to come together rather than play into (((their))) hands.

>when you change your IP address to samefag bump your new thread with a one word post, but forget to change to a meme flag

It's too late, I have already won.

I know about Dugin and their opposition to US power/dominance, the west, the Atlantic alliance etc. I'm aware that they are not exactly our friends. However, I don't want to come together or preserve what our nation has become. If you want to look at it this way, if this is all part of their plan, they have succeeded quite well in radicalizing me and others like me. We are not going away and there will be a divisive shift in US politics, from the right this time.

Nice try Jew. My only fren is Russia.

>I'm aware that they are not exactly our friends.

Talking about enslaving the western men to serve an eurasian empire is "not exactly our friends" for you?

Milkiesssss

You can't read between the lines, can you?

>brown
u mean negros?

Yes.

>taking Dugin serioulsy
What's next? Reptilian shapeshifters?

I won twice, so, relax

>I swear to god if I woke up in the morning and saw Russian paratroopers falling out of the sky I would grab my rifle, run outside and join them.
Top man. Let's not make the same mistake as we did in the early/mid 20th century.

What's funny is that with all the "we gonna war Russia" stories we get in the UK I've also thought of doing the same. If it kicks off I can't war because no guns so I'll do sabotage instead.

>putin and Co
>strategy
Lel))))))))))

There is no between the lines. Dugin makes no secret of his views so stop this faggot talk and then trying to weasle out of your faggot talk.
They are enemies. Thats it and thats the world we live in.

Negroes and Hispanics. To a lesser extent Asians, but if there's a race war I'm fairly certain the Asian community will side with the group that promises open borders.

America is always in conflict. Unlikely brittle and weak government like Russia's, we are only made stronger by it. Russia has been predicting the Balkanization of America for 60+ years and they've been actively trying to make it happen by funding Communist leftist groups since the 60s and simultaneously funding far right wing groups in order to cause more chaos. So far, it hasn't happened. Russia couple topple tomorrow with the slightest bit of pressure. But America will stand for a thousand years.

But Russians are fucking stupid (No offense, I like Russians anyway) and Russia is poor.
Sage

You Jews are dividing people just fine without any Russians lifting a finger.

>What's next? Reptilian shapeshifters?

Come on you know that there is nothing too crazy for russia.

They always give you crazy Options from Dugin to Zhirinovsky so that a pedophile like putin can act as the calm and rational middle position untill there is demand for real crazy.

>rainbow flag
>i.d. faag
huh?
sure, much longer, i was just thinking about the hard adoption of dugins school of thought

We are crumbling as we watch you retarded jew. Russia will stand laughing while Whites are slaughtered in America under President Booker.

We all want Soviet America to fail. Your federal government is one of the worst cancers on this planet. Remember when they stole all your gold?

Russia is collapsing you mean. The top-heavy oligarchy is ripe for a shake up. The fact that America is surviving the chaos of Trump is proof that we will last. Russia could never survive such a thing. Very weak government that can't tolerate change.

just be good. that is all.

>Your federal government is one of the worst cancers on this planet.

Says the brit-cuck.

Nice try brit-cuck.

Isn't there a paki rapegang you have to pander to?

I bet china is involved too. Their students on america push hard for leftism. They likely have a LOT of operatives in our universities.

>Soviet America

how can you be this stupid

The russian pension system is collapsing as we shitpost and you still come up with this shit about how america? Go over to worldbank and indexmundi and dig some numbers you moron.

You will be conscripted..
Then you get a weapon
Have fun..)

Well, you know that' bullshit. Dugin is nobody, he's a walking meme, not a political figure or a statesman. He's not a part of Putin's inner circle, he's not a member of a government and doesn't work there, he's not involdved in some pro-government think-tanks or anything like that.
You're entire position can be summed up like:
>Well Alex Jones talks about satanic illuminati aleins in White House, so it must be true because nothing is too crazy for America

likely. its hard to say who is against us, but we know that the people in traffic with us are in the same boat. we need to stop fighting our brothers.