Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/t/photo/725A7
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_victims_of_Nazism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Corpse_Factory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dream a little dream

Earning your daily shekels I see.

Yes, it did. Bumping this so these edgy kids see an opposing viewpoint.

>m.imgur.com/t/photo/725A7

interesting site, but text is too dense, not very readable

you call it holocaust, i call it cleaning

Nope

then you wake up and realize it was all kike lies

>Nazis killed all the Jews of Europe
>Allies encouraged surviving Poles, Czechs, gypsies to act Jewish and tell horror stories for reasons
>any survivors and descendants of survivors aren’t real Jews

Considering pic related is measure of "fact"

>All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair. This was standard operating procedure with our American investigators." The "American" investigators responsible (and who later functioned as the prosecution in the trials) were: Lt.-Col. Burton F. Ellis (chief of the War Crimes Committee)

Adolf (((Hitler-Rothschild))) bulldozes Europe using Jewish money for Jewish ends.
>But he had such cool aesthetics and was into the occult!
>In A.D. 2018, faggots still cling to an ad campaign with no relevance or benefit

>6 million is a staggeringly high and hard to believe number
>estimates are all over the place off by anywhere from a few hundred thousand to a million
>you can apparently just pick and choose the number

million* human beings (I use Simon Wiesenthal's figure as an approximate, the real total of all deliberately targeted Jewish and non-Jewish civilian or disarmed victims by the Nazis is likely higher)

>p-pls believe me guys

The holohoax didn't happened but it should have.

>>any survivors and descendants of survivors aren’t real Jews
That means it's acceptable and even a good thing to be "anti-semetic" right? because they're not real jews.

holocaust = burnt offering
holocaust = anyone burned alive by incendiary bombs or nukes
the rest is a lie for gibs, torturing and drain blood from christian children they die

Yes, but the largest victims were:

Slavs, not semits.
Christians, not jews.
Communists, not zionists.
Russian speakers, not hebrew speaking.

That's the real holocaust denial being pushed.

How do you figure?

lmao if a german denies it he will be arrested.
I deny it! Fuck the kikes!
Thank god i was born in Brazil.

There’s numbers on record about the deaths during WW2 and surprise: more Germans died than Jews.

Once Spielberg is outed as a pedo, Schindler's List will lose all credibility.

Oh it's coming
God bless the inevitable

Isn't german version of CIA censor the Sup Forums?
your gov punishes holocaust denial.

>Nazis and alt-right claim to love Nazis for BTFOing jews
>deny the Holocaust

I will never understand this, if you're going to go far enough to be or identify with a Nazi, go full Idi Amin and say Hitler didn't kill enough. Don't be some halfhearted retard faggot.

both true, 4chin censored and questioning the details of the "Holocaust(tm)" is punishable by the courts. Merkel monster wanted to add Zionism to the protected class as well

>a group of people don't want their group destroyed
>this means they want to destroy other groups
shalom

>The holocaust happened.
April first is still a couple of months away.

askenazi jews spoke yiddish not hebrew. hebrew was a dead language at that point

Hasidim made sure it never died

Marx used the term Holocaust to mean a massacre of people 70 years before the Germans put the Jews in camps.

Well, you might have to watch for the odd Jew who migrated to Europe after 1945 and their descendants, as well as those who GTFO to Allied or neutral territory. But all others are LARPing Gypsie liars.

Kek, those digits

tens toda a razão irmão tupi.

agora cuida bem dessa terra linda.

>The holocaust happened.
A blinding glimpse of the obvious. I grow weary of everybody (including the jews) exploiting that tragedy for gain. You're pure scum OP.

Goldberg Shekelstein back at it again

jolly good try shill.

Are you being paid on bitcoins or just shekels?

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

fuckers missed a couple....

This.

Also the Jews did it.

Bullshit. Spielberg likes adult shiksas

...gorillion that (((they))) said were killed

Doubtful.

History is written by the victors of war.

There are enough holes to at the very least severely diminish the actual impact of not outright dismiss it as false.

Show me just one autopsy report that proves that prisoners were gassed to death.
I'm waiting. :^)

Yes but how many "actually" was victims to it? Are you sure? Is that your final answer? Well, you are not the first and only one who suffered.

Funny but the six million figure was never based on the plaque at Auschwitz

the 4 mil dead at auschwitz was part of the toll, then they lowered the auschwitz number.

If you truly are a natsoc and aren't just some larping fag, you have nothing to gain by denying the holocaust. If you are a true natsoc, the only thing you should have to say about it is your disappointment that hitler didn't finish what he started.
> inb4 meme flag

blah blah blah still no evidence of 6 million bodies or gas chambers or actual documentation on an alleged mass extermination program

Also, people have suffered for years and years through history. It is just when it happens to (((them))) it should be much worse and used as a tool to destroy the white race. OP forgets that 99% of people today didnt really have anything to do with it at all.

I honestly don't get why people make such a fuzz about the holocaust here.

Maybe 6 Million Jews died, maybe they didn't who cares?

>The holocaust happened.

We went through this last time and established there is no evidence that it happened.

Sage.

>maybe they didn't
the polizei will be visiting you shortly

so what? Five to six million people were rounded up because of their race/religion adn either murdered outright or killed through slave labour and starvation and disease caused by inhumane treatment.

what part of this sounds morally justified to you?

if you cannot be bothered with the OP link try searching for "rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular"

I can't post the direct link because the system thinks it is spam (probably the host...)

>There are enough holes
such as?

And another answer is that many blames Germany for the starvation of the jews. But, the jews were taken care of very well, until the allied forces brought Germany to its knees and the Germans couldnt really feed them anymore. So the reason the jews starved is because of the allied. Also, many German soldiers died from starvation through this method.

>The holocaust happened.

It barely even registers in the statistics buddy

Image related

>so what? Five to six million people were rounded up because of their race/religion adn either murdered outright or killed through slave labour and starvation and disease caused by inhumane treatment.
>what part of this sounds morally justified to you?

Name a single victim who was provably gassed

>1 post by this id

the holocaust did not happen. No holes No holocaust.

First, however, they were taken into a big windowless building next to the crematorium where the ceiling was covered with false showerheads. The victims were then ordered to strip and take a 'shower.' Outside the building, guards dropped in cyanide pellets. Then they'd blow the cyanide gas out and remove the bodies next door to the crematorium ovens. I think this is what happened to most of the truly psychotic prisoners and those they considered unruly and unmanageable and who, in the Gestapo's opinion, were incorrigibles. But, in my opinion, only a relatively few of the inmates I personally examined at Dachau were murdered in this manner. Still, medical facilities were totally inadequate. When people fell hopelessly ill and death was imminent, and they grew so weak they could no longer work or function, they were taken to the cyanide room for disposal. The Nazi called them 'mercy killings' because there was no hope of them getting well. Actually, the Germans considered them a liability, and extermination was the answer."

- J. D. McCallum, Crime Doctor: Dr. Charles P. Larson, World's Foremost Medical-Detective, Reports from His Crime File, Mercer Island, WA: The Writing Works, 1978, pp. 59-61.

the US army doctor that did the autopsies...

but of course you want us to produce autopsies of people who were murdered then cremated immediately, and know that is hard to do...

stupid , stupid, boy.

About 6 million jews and 5 million Soviet POWs, Polish intelligentsia, gypsies, Gays, Jehovah Witnesses...

This number does not include the civilians murdered during military operations.

mudslums are doing it now....

Seu português é muito bom, anônimo.
Ich liebe denying hoaxlocaust.

>About 6 million jews and 5 million Soviet POWs, Polish intelligentsia, gypsies, Gays, Jehovah Witnesses...

no it wasn't. Ever

the 4 million plaque went up as soviet propaganda after western historians had already established it was about 1 - 1.5 million.

it was never part of the total

>no it wasn't. Ever
>the 4 million plaque went up as soviet propaganda after western historians had already established it was about 1 - 1.5 million.
>it was never part of the total

Ohh. It is you with excatly same thread again.
Oy vey.

And you believe that they made soap out of them too? Let me guess... Your final answer comes from your history high-school book that (((they))) fed you with or maybe even wrote themselves?

The fact Hitler attempted to exterminate the jews goes hand-in-hand with what he wrote on Mein Kampf. I don't suppose you think the victors wrote that book too?

>The fact Hitler attempted to exterminate the jews goes hand-in-hand with what he wrote on Mein Kampf. I don't suppose you think the victors wrote that book too?

>I honestly don't get why people make such a fuzz about the holocaust here.
Because Holocaust was the largest genocide in recorded history (At least in Europe). And it was something never seen in Europe for centuries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_victims_of_Nazism

no he didnt lmao

Also, Mao in China killed alot more. How come you dont mention him? Or why not Stalin? He killed more than Hitler too. So why is everything centered around Hitler?

>He is white

Correct

> (You)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_victims_of_Nazism

Nah, it didn't. Everyone agrees and they're laughing at you OP.

It's Holohoax, retard

Soap was indeed produced from Human fat in Danzig. It was produced in small scale only as a experience. And the human fat used was not by jews, but by bodies stored in the local morgue.

>Because Holocaust was the largest genocide in recorded history (At least in Europe). And it was something never seen in Europe for centuries.
But why care about dead Jews?

China fought in WW2?

>
>It's Holohoax, retard
>
>Soap was indeed produced from Human fat in Danzig. It was produced in small scale only as a experience. And the human fat used was not by jews, but by bodies stored in the local morgue.

I am critical to it too. Maybe it happened, maybe not, but I dont know about the number and it is not really likely they made soap out of the jew skin or whatever it was.

I WISH!

>China fought in WW2?

Japanese didn't respect the border very well

Anne Frank? Let me guess, the victors wrote her up too. You know, why not go full David Hume and say the holocaust didn't happen because our senses weren't there to perceive it?

ANNE FRANK

easy

How many kikes died in the oven coasters of death?

I want a solid number on this.

Wait are you unironically suggested Anne Frank was gassed

I wished

There is an old saying that says that the winners write the history. Dont think for a second Churchill was so innocent.

>Bombing massive amounts of civilians and small villages, with no troops, just "because"

>Putting huge amounts of acid into the waters so people cannot leave said villages or flee from his madness.

But that is okay with you? Then you should ask yourself again if you are so "human" that you probably claim to be.

>it is not really likely they made soap out of the jew skin or whatever it was.

the soap from corpses was old propaganda they recycled from world war I.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Corpse_Factory

Neither Mao nor Stalin killed a group of people in a intentional genocide. Famine != rounding up people and gassing/shooting them

>He is white

Stalin is white. What is your point?

Dude, check the "cause of death" column. Plenty of them are "gassed at _______"

Now stop sperging out and think about another way to move the goalposts

>inb4 le wiki is fake xDDDDDDD checkmate kikes!!!

So?

15.3 million jews in europe in 1933 census
15.7 million jews in europe in 1948 census
but supposedly 6 million jews were killed between 1939 and 1945
but all the jews magically reappeared in 3 years according to you
ok buddy
you also believe that nazis had turbo furnaces that could burn bodies at more than double the efficiency of modern crematoriums
you also believe that a fascist regime trying to exterminate a population would waste vast amounts of resources and tons of fuel on an extensive relocation, gassing and cremation campaign, while fighting a war on two fronts, instead of just shooting them
you probably believe in santa claus too

>Anne Frank? Let me guess, the victors wrote her up too. You know, why not go full David Hume and say the holocaust didn't happen because our senses weren't there to perceive it?

Anne Frank wasnt gassed.

I care about fat retards denying it. I don 't care about jews.

Anne Frank wasn't gassed. Gassing operations had already stopped by the time Anne Frank and her family were introduced into the camp system

>Dude, check the "cause of death" column. Plenty of them are "gassed at _______"

No such German camp documents exist.

>Anne Frank wasn't gassed. Gassing operations had already stopped by the time Anne Frank and her family were introduced into the camp system

>You know, why not go full David Hume and say the holocaust didn't happen because our senses weren't there to perceive it?

Jews don't have monopoly on victimhood

Stalin killed 6 million ukrianians in holodomor alone.. Had millions more killed in the field by sending them to die on purpose against the germans

Oh gee wiz look guys another holohoax thread it’s been like 22 hours since the last one better try not to prove him wrong he has a picture