What's his angle?

What's his angle?

The fuck? He's actually right.
But he's pretty much king of the kikes so there's something fishy about it. Even other kikes don't trust/like him.

these globalist psyop mindgames are very confusing. Seems like they change their strategy every day.

Why does soros keep numbering the days of things? Dude must have a full calendar

He is admitting their social media opinion control companies that they used for the last decade are no longer effective.

Maybe when you're rich and powerful you think you see things other people don't.

It might be true, to an extent, but I think the biggest difference lies in audacity. On some levels I'd like to think I'm better but, if I were in his position would that truly be the case?

>entire US election is a fit of memes and opinion-shifting
>all done via social media of some kind
>jews suddenly dont like social media anymore and it hurts democracy
like fucking clockwork

WTF? I love Soros now!

This is about controlling the masses and what they think through information manipulation. He isn't concerned with FB cornering the market like he claims he's concerned with free though and people talking among themselves.
In my view this is similar to that point in American history where drugs, and this started the drug war, was leading to communist ideals among the users (The hippies) and that they should be locked up.
Except this is about thought and freedom of expression.
It's transparent because FB bans you for freedom of expression.
We see FB as bad for censorship, he sees it as bad because it's so big it's hard to control what people think.

No social media, no platform for anti-globalists.
No all-encompassing search engine, infinitely more difficult for anti-globalists to organise.

I think soros’s days are numbered

It means we're winning, and (((they))) can barely contain their frustration

Fb is tanking but he is making it like they are some bastion of the wrongthink so they can get the sheep to follow them to new "salvation" after they sacrifice fb/twitter

This, he's trying to break up the cliques forming online, this is how the FBI attacked anonymous was by infiltration and spreading distrust among the community, except soros isn't actively doing this but just talking shit.

The board has been shitting on google the last 2 years.

>they are clinton shills
>they are (((deep state)))
>they are anti white anti trump niggers

But now that soros says they are bad they are now /ourguys/. I hate /nupol/

He wants to break up their monopolies so he can buy up the subsidiaries and gain more influence.

It's about information control too, if he controls the flow he controls what we see and thus controls the social climate.

This. Its not fucking complicated. Literally SHUT IT DOWN

This. This is literally a cry to shut it down.

It means people are wise to them

Infighting. Through sabotage, infiltration and subversion they've taken over most of the media and such. Now the only one's they can take from are their fellows as each of them tries to consolidate their own power base and control.

Social media is bad because they're losing the culture war and now it's easier to redpill people on Facebook than it is for them to keep up the brainwashing. I'd love to see the day social media giants die. They're cancer. Niche sites are ok but a massive social media platform everyone uses is bound to cause trouble

>What is the Matrix?
>Control
>The Matrix is a computer generated dream world built to keep us under control

Actual 12D chess, yet he's not the final boss

Isn't Zuckerberg selling up stock? Something must be going on.

he means we're escaping his control being able to talk online

The jew moves as the internet giant sleeps, when oh when user will you return to us

He did sell the germans some ovens a few years ago.

Are there people who don't think this?

>Being tricked by jewish tricks so easily

wtf i love soros now

>mfw when George Soros was /ourguy/ all along

Two angles could be at play.

He's denigrating these platforms in an attempt to produce FUD, either to strong arm majority class A stock owners into selling him control, or he plans on pushing down the market cap so he can buy it up at a discount.

Or he wants the government to gain censorship control, which in turn provides him control via his gov't puppets. He's probably one of the biggest pushers of the 'Russia is influencing social media' narrative and is pissed that the hysteria hadn't manifested itself into political action.

For once the evil Nazi Symp is correct. But he's probably just saying this because his plans are being disrupted by free speeech.

Fuck, I love Jewbook now.

>What's his angle?
hes jsut a retard that lords over a bunch of people that are even more retarded. \
I fucking hate liberals so goddamn much.
fuck jewbook and goolag though

>tfw we are now Jews and we subvert the mass by simply memeing with truthful and facts.

That’s why we are winning.

This actually confuses me because social media seems to be a great tool for the left. The can feign general public reception with shadow bans, blue checkmarks, and selective reporting. Not to mention, Facebook and Twitter are both about to release falsified reports confirming that Russian bots were behind #ReleaseTheMemo.

nice cognitive dissonance

liberal, conservative, etc everyone knows slavniggers are part of the problem no matter what your politics

So you think Google and Facebook are a net good for the human race?

It's clear that you are the only person who believes this.

Yo dawg, the Jew tried to use the Jew to out Jew the Jew; but in reality the Jew ended up being out Jewed by the Jew.

He realized that other people he doesn't like can use social media to shift the tide to their favor and that we do it pretty well

This

Soros is having a jewish panic attack. He can't fully control jewbook and jewgle and to make matters worse Trump shows up to his party in Davos and all the guests had an orgasm over Trump.

Maybe he's trying to lower stock price to buy it all?

>implying
kill yourself jewberg

Social media is now becoming bad for them because they are losing control over the information and narratives that spread over them.

"Oh vey, they're starting to wake up, SHUT IT DOWN."

That's just his dementia setting in.

No-one ever said google is /ourguys/.

Probably wanting to push a new agenda that will render the "freedom of speech" of social media platforms irrelevant again.
Imagine if the media outlets were the only sources of information again, the kikes would love that.

This. They've failed him when he wanted to use them influence and brainwash people so now he's mad and trying to cut them lose because other people might do the same thing he's been doing.

He’s losing the information war and blaming the culprits

Definitely something odd. Sorosbook soon?
Sorosgram maybe?

>There's something fishy about it
That somehow means that google are /ourguys/?

Google wasn’t even /ourguy/. Google just run on search algorithms. More people search for it and the similar results will show up, caused the google employees panic and shut down and still can’t contain them.

What if diversity is just some clever brand damage planned by other people wanting to damage certain brands so they can buy it once the stock is down enough? Think of it like the New Coke strategy.

>are no longer effective
except they are

his angle is solely from the POV of those that facebook and google fail to indoctrinate

THIS.
How can you fucking idiots not know this. He doesn't have complete control over censorship yet, so this is how he demands for it. With moral superiority.

"You guys have to die because youre evil. Unless you agree to be safely censored by government for your occasional alt-right hate speech"

Sometimes he just talks shit user. Every once in awhile hes just honest.

People are using it to relay information around the world much faster than ever before. All the things about Soros and what he's been doing has been plastered all over Twitter. When the memo story came out most likely thousands of people read it just a minute or two it was posted, this wasn't possible 20 years ago unless a major news Network or newspaper reported on it a few days later.

>Stocks tank
>Soros buys
>Stocks recover
>Soros sells
>profit

I know some of you are kidding but still
He tells some half truths and you guys think hes working for you again. First of all he is telling people things because they are true and are being used beyond his control so of course he wants to "Shut it down, through taxes and other nefarious plots he is in the process of putting his energy and resources in. Of course he actually believes his power is the good power and should be used to steer the world in his delusions.

also he is going against CIA and other designers of the internet so he won't live much longer

A smokescreen to hide his real objectives that involve big data.

>Sometimes he just talks shit user. Every once in awhile hes just honest.
No. Soros is a kike's kike. Everything he says is intentional.

He believes hillary lost because of social media/alternative media.
He wasted billions of dollars trying to get her elected, and wants to be sure his investments will pay off in the future.

The goyim know. Act like you're on their side to shut it down, then make a better replacement.

He has short positions for the tech bubble busting.

Of course not, but there seems to have been a Jew memo sent out recently.

There was a flaw in the Panopticon which allowed the goyim an opportunity to influence people instead of just being force-fed Narrative propaganda written by the satanic globalist elites, and that's a ((bad thing)) for Soros and his cabal. He wants more control to SHUT IT DOWN when things aren't going according to ((their)) agendas.

Soros loves his color revolutions and civil wars he foments to profit off of. He's been trying to stage one in the US, even, but he can't manage to get enough people to swallow his purple pill.

What memo

He wants their monopolies to end. I saw his speech, and he said US law treats monopolies based on acquisitions not sheer monopoly power i.e. "lolwut myspace?"

I guess because google and fb failed during the election he's on their shit list. Too bad for google and fb. It seems like everyone want them regulated now. I think they should be a utility at this point.

Red pills leaking out and damaging the narrative.

Social media is where the right can voice their opinion without losing their jobs and so on and so forth.

He wants to silence our only way to voice our opinion.

he wants more control over them

Facebook and Google allow discussion to happen in an anonymous manner without the constraints of social pressure to conform to what is orthodox.

The reason White Nationalism is rising again is BECAUSE there is now a place where these ideas can be discussed outside of the mainstream political sphere, so you can say whatever the fuck you want without it making you look bad to people you personally know.

The reason White Nationalism was limited to inbred hicks in the Southern US before the internet was because every newspaper, politician, radio station, and media outlet was so heavily against it. Therefore, only absolute fucking nutters and schizos would even be able to find these ideas. The internet changes that and poses a threat to the establishment.

Last week Facebook had a poll that popped up when you logged in asking if Facebook was "good for the world" or someshit with options varying from strongly disagree to strongly agree. I bet this is a continuation of that somehow

>Social media fails to deliver promise to Palpatine.

>Palpatine orders their destruction.

Really that confusing?

How many people haven't been fucked over on facebook and lost their job though?

the right wing has risen with the onset of the internet. The left's lies aren't persuading people the way they used to.
Anybody in the middle of nowhere USA can talk to someone in the poorest or richest city of China. People now are free to communicate, discuss things, etc.
It's taken a long time but I believe that the rise of the right is due to the right generally having better ideas than the left. People are free to discuss those things now, unlike in the past. Soros is afraid because his ideology doesn't hold up to scrutiny and likely has a diminished place in the coming future.

He's terrified of the potential of them if we subvert them in any way.
He's terrified of what happens when all that data is used against the kikes.

More contro' cuz the goyim kno

money

>mfw I actually agree with Soros
Fucking Jew stop fucking with my brain!

true, but you can still make fake accounts and shit.

He could be using Google and Facebook to just put a face on all of social media due to a lack of knowledge of lesser known sites like Sup Forums.

the guy is 90 years old, most people his age arent computer savvy.

Broken clock, etc.

this week on deadliest warrior, zuck vs soros

>How many people haven't been fucked over on facebook and lost their job though?
Those people become radicalized. It works both ways.

Far left doesn't like free speech anymore and wants the internet censored and monitored like it is in shittiest parts of Europe.

Wants to get out of water dry

Accuse others of what you are guilty of to create confusion

This.

You can't have social media with free speech in the NWO. Google and Facebook cannot go mass-censorship-style without them being boycotted the fuck out. They want to replace the monopoly with something more...suitable

Divide and Conquer same thing ((they))'ve been doing since the beginning.

Social Media weaponized the internet, they have all the information they need now. Time to dismantle the machine and sweep the whole thing under the rug.