First official gay marriage in Russia confirmed

First official gay marriage in Russia confirmed
tvrain.ru/teleshow/vechernee_shou/okazyvaetsja_borotsja_ne_prishlos-456009/?from=incut_wide
(Russian)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/OlTLi
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That’s pretty fucking gay.

Yeah, they tend to be easier to catch in pairs.

Guy in the black hoodie has a ridiculous looking facial structure

discord gg/fhvrVnJ

add a .

Good for them.

Yeah that's what makes it you can tell someone's gay. Don't know why you can just tell

bump2

>fags will bump literally any pro gay thread

Does this mean that russia is no longer orthodkx based and now ethiopia or coptic egypt (pic related is rowardos the 2nd) will be the based orthodox places now?

bump

No u

Have you every tried just... not being gay?

based

Yes for 20 years

I was raised by Christians which led me away from gods light baka feels bad man

Because you can't read that news without signature despite having automatic google translator.

They married in Copenhagen, Denmark.
>Two men who married in Copenhagen have reportedly had their marriage recognised in Russia - where same-sex nuptials are illegal.

>Eugene Wojciechowski and Paul Stotzko tied the knot in the Danish capital earlier this month, and claim to be the first gay couple to have their marriage recognised in their homeland.

>They submitted their passports on their return to Russia with an updated marital status, and said they had been formalised 'without superfluous questions'.

However, Russia has been under huge worldwide scrutiny ahead of its hosting of the football World Cup this summer and The Kremlin's renowned propaganda machine may be aiming to generate positive headlines as it seeks to soften its image on human rights.

According to Russia's Family Code laws, Rain TV reports, marriages conducted abroad are recognised as valid.

>Homosexuality is not illegal in Russia, but Vladimir Putin's government has faced serious questions about its attitude to same-sex relationships.
in archive.is/OlTLi

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

A very small percentage are born gay. The rest are coaxed into it either cuz they think it’s cool or were molested.

That being said. If you want to suck dicks go for it. I don’t want to stop you. You just have to realize some people feel you are betraying the human race. And would like to see you procreate.

That simply isn't true. Click the links to find out why.

>Russia starts cucking to faggots

Looks pretty normal to me.

So if all you fags are born gay, why don't we cull this birth defect?

I've lived long enough to learn that studies done for the sake of reinforcing a narrative will always return the desired results.

real science is discovered, not created.

You would have to execute the straight men and bisexual women who propagate it, and it appears to be a combination of genes, each with a low individual weight, rather than just one gene.

Yeah j agree, global warming is a scam

i'm not against gay marriage but i dislike that unnatural behaviours are normalized by leftist cucks.

>First official gay marriage in Russia confirmed
No.

That’s just my opinion from what I’ve seen growing up with gay dudes. I know many gay people that agree with me. It’s a sexual choice for most of them. I do know 1 kid who was flaming gay the second he popped out of the womb. I also know another kid who spent his whole life being gay and turned it all down and got married and had kids. He still has a flaming gay personality.