STOP MAKING

ThREADS SAYING SANDY HOOK DIDNT HAPPEN

>IM SICK OF IT.!! MY COUSIN ATTENDED SANDY HOOK AND I ASSURE YOU IT REALLY HAPPENED
FUCKING YOU SICK FUCKS THINK ITS FUNNY TO JOKE ABOUT DEAD CHILDREN??? YOURE REALLY SOMETHING ELSE

STOP. PHOTOSHOPPING.THESE DISRESPECTFUL. MEMES.

GO TO HELL Sup Forums

Its noy funny

Whats the point of doing this?

you're missing the best part of that photo. It's the girl sitting on Obama's lap. It's the girl jame's alefantis has taped to the table.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

U sure buddy?

Hahah fuck you

>"look at this kid who looks like a dead kid"
I don't know which one is worse, flat earth or this.

She may be younger in the sandy hook picture, but no mistaking those eyes. There are much bigger high res pictures of the Obama photo

"ROAR, ROAR, ROAR, ROAR, ROAR...SANDY HOOK HAPPENED, ROAR, ROAR, ROAR...ALL CAPS...ROAR, ROAR, ROAR...

Everyone in CT has a friend who died. DELET. I wonder how every cop in CT and HRT got to the school within a half hour when their barracks/stations are scattered all thruout the state? Musta been all in the same area before hand...

>every
you might need to rethink your assertion here.

Am i having a stroke?

retarded

Hey mods i think this bot is broken

There was too many there too fast. One highway, during rush hour, in Ct, to a town No one here could even find on a map before this (((Tragedy))) And the Cuck governor is OBUNGOS buddy... I live here, the logistics don't add up.

The Obama Zionist/Muslim owned government would never lie to the people in order to hide a CIA psychological operation that was orchestrated to push for further gun restrictions
(Shareblue_debunk_text_1_please_remove_this_line)

sage

Sure, Sandy Hook happened. But what they won’t tell you is Adam Lanza has an online girlfriend who was really a CIAnigger who pushed him to do it. All this was done by the Democrats in an attempt to push gun control. They think with bigger body counts, there will be more support for people to give away their freedoms. A bunch of dead kids at Sandy Hook didn’t make Americans say “fuck out civil rights”, so they tried to kill a bunch of white peepull in Las Vegas. Amazing how quick they had the anti-bumpstock anc anti-silencer legislation ready to go after that.