What is the scientific reasoning for women being more likely to conceive from rape?

What is the scientific reasoning for women being more likely to conceive from rape?

Marry 3, fuck 4, kill the rest

the strongest male shall is deemed intrinsically worthy by the female to father her children, as it allows for offspring with the highest chance of survival, being stronger results than if a limp-wristed faggot like yourself coupled with a woman

Women LOVE rape. Nothing brings them more pleasure than being violently dominated and impregnated by a man.

Wow women do hunt in packs

Evolutionary theory suggests that a physically stronger male would be more likely to breed than a weaker one. This would make survival more likely for a species. If you look at the lower animals and insects, they basically force sex on any female they can and they fight with other males for the ability to do so. Humans are not as far removed from cruelty and violence as they like to pretend. That's why all those laws against murder, rape, torture, theft, etc. have been written. They are attempts to control the evil (read: extremely selfish) nature of humans.

this without a doubt

Ask your mother.

this is now marry fuck kill /thread
marry 4, fuck 4, kill the rest

I wish they were my harem, also want to sniff their feet

Rape is the ultimate redpill my friends, not gonna lie.

Im guessing these girls are English

Accurate.

I'm not sure about the picture, Im a white guy and I only Fuck asian girls

This post is like 5 sentences long and quite conceptually simple yet it invalidates entire fields, entire decades, maybe centuries of inquiry into human nature. top kek

Because they fucking love it

>to conceive
I've never heard this. source?

>Rape is the ultimate redpill my friends, not gonna lie.

No, the ultimate red pill is not shitting in the street like an animal.

Rape 1 & 2

This.
If a man is taking a woman by force, the fact that he is capable of taking her by force implies strength, which triggers her womb's need2breed.
I'd also suspect that when the rapist is slammin' in to her hard & deep with no concern for her comfort - which is more likely to be the case in rape - it's just ergonomically easier for impregnation.

True alphas rape

rolling

to expand a bit upon this. In the ancestral environment, if a man is taking a woman by force, he is likely a dominant figure in the social hierarchy, whether an invading force, or just able to do as he likes within the tribe.

POO ON GRILLZ

Women orgasm during rape, they love that shit

There isn't. Women don't concieve more successfully from rape.

3 and 4 are going to be fat in a few years. you can tell by their calves. 5 is going to remain a skinny smoke

Checked but pic related Why not all.

Reroll, pls

yeah an animal raping a couple of young quakers going for a walk near the river "implies force"

you neets really need to leave the house and re-enroll in the community college you failed out of

>Checked but pic related

You actually have that saved for poo comments. Holy fucking kek. Oh my fucking sides.

but that's not an argument

This.
If anything rape causes adrenaline to flow which slows down all other bodily functions and increases antibody responses.

Most of those type of girls go only for affluent chads who can provide them with a detached house/good apartment, good camera as to take good selfies for social media, holidays in distant and tropical countries, and Idk, fancy food, at least this is my take on such girls

GOMME ME 2 PLS

couldve been worse

Anytime I see 'Rice institute' I kek.

Checked

>triggered

You are judging the rough primitive environment that humans evolved in vs our modern technological societies. The Beta Male revolution was made possible by technology. Brains have become a lot more valuable as technology has improved allowing many more males access to females. The need to create stable societies led the Catholic Church to declare that marriage is between one man and one woman. Major advances in weaponry has led some people to call for the execution of any male who commits a rape or murder. (If he can do that with his bare hands, what can he do with a Nuclear Bomb? What if he learns how to activate it?) The primitive desires of humans have not been bred out and are not likely to be for many millions of years more barring an aggressive eugenics program. So you will still have women who don't understand why their only orgasms were during rape and beta males who don't know why they are not truly loved by their wives. The truth would hurt so badly that nobody would believe it.

wew
Pajeets btfo

Rape is more likely to not involve birth control? How fucking hard is this to understand?

How did you guys pave that many streets in only 3 years?

We need to see the 2 in the middle barefoot.

It's because they're retarded brains falsely conflate being raped with being voluntarily dominated, which is what men are supposed to do. It's a defense mechanism for her weakness too, to just accept it and rationalize it away and become an evil-enabler rather than an evil-fighter. So she takes pleasure in the act of aggressive evil.

She also gets an ego boost from it, thinking she's SOOOO ATTRACTIVE that a man just couldn't help himself and had to rape her.

>Evolutionary theory suggests that a physically stronger male would be more likely to breed than a weaker one. This would make survival more likely for a species

Actually, no.

In species that don't have to actually raise the children, that makes sense because they lay eggs and the rest takes care of itself. But as you move higher up the chain of intelligence in species, they have to nurture the children for longer maturation times, it becomes more of an evolutionary advantage to have a kinder partner that's interested in child rearing.

That's where we are. Humans take a long time to create and to raise and grow, it becomes evolutionary advantageous to have partners that will take care of each other and their offspring. Without the offspring die. This is what happened to all of our hominid cousins, too much rape, not enough child-raising.

The problem is women are still stuck in the animal mentality of "get raped, poop out egg" and they'll just find another partner to actually take care of the kid in the real, human consciousness world of reason and logic. Hence all the cuckolding and single mothers, they're all women literally too stupid and short-sighted to mate effectively as their biology demands.

Men healthy and vigorous and masculine enough to rape probably have higher sperm counts and healthier sperm.

If I was the guy, I would torture and murder her. But then again, I'll never be married.

Lets see

3>5>4>a piece of dirt>rest

Guess whos wearing a bucket on their head during sex

If this is real it is over. No human can be this twisted in the head.

that image is probably not real. That phenomenon is extremely real.

Shut up beta bitch
Proof that tran(ny)shumanists are weakling faggots unfit for existance.

what are you upset about, the things he's saying are basically correct

Rape babies inherit a propensity to rape from the father, leading to increased biological fitness. The woman consequently improves her own fitness by carrying it, so it developed through evolution.

>picks the lightest haired non fabrirana kosu girl
You will get none, marry and kill none and go back to your Dalmatian cuck hill shed you fucking poorfag Davor.

Imagine the smell in that room from all those sweaty feet, disgusting.

Pajeet it only counts if you shit in it. Worshiping it isnt the same.

Fuck off whig cuck bitch civilization will be destroyed in a great fire and Indra will lead a legion of Strong Primitivist Aryans to destroy all weaklings and shitskins, returning the earth to a period of glory for 30,000 years.

If that pic happened to me I would divorce her.

2 > 1 > 4 > 3 >>>> 6 > 5

sounds good to me user

>dude rape is Alpha
>except when nogs and muds do it
You do realize all this circlejerking over rape only validates the roastie victim complex, right, Sup Forums?

re-rolling due to the 9

FUCK

No shit sherlock
You need to be super bluepilled to stay

Hello India, from US.

What are you having for dinner tonight?

None. Contrary to popular believe there is no scientific evidence.

pajeet, GTFO

Number 3 is absolutely wifeable

Conception is more likely to occur when the woman is aroused. Rape causes arousal. Rape-induced arousal is a defense mechanism to avoid stress tearing which, in the ancient world, would cause infection resulting in death.

There. Now post something related to politics, you stupid faggot.

I had 3 Dosa with Sambhar, red Chutnee and Salad, I also had two Bananas and will be having a glass of milk and Protinex before I sleep.

How was you day?

>Inb4 mallunigger, no, I'm a Northie studying here.

HER BODY HER CHOICE

stop fucking stalking me you creepy shit

Men can't conceive, they don't have the bits inside them. Basic biology.

imagine them taking turns dipping their toes in your mouth

3,4,5 would talk to in case they're not unbearable
1,2,6 are uncanny valley tier

all all

everyone would. but she still gets half your shit and the house. and alimony.

5 looks worse than 6 imo. desu only 3 and 4 are fuckable in that group.

Wtf

>the women who are raped are normally the cock tease's that don't take birth control.
>most rapes are not planned therefore no condoms
>fertile women are more attractive to men
>men blow bigger and more powerful loads when driven to rape (due to blue balls)
and this

I have never heard of this food before, just looked it up and it sounds very delicious.

My day is going well, it is 1:30 pm here in Michigan. Snow on the ground, very chilly.

Good to hear from someone over there, after all, we are allies!

Have a great night buddy

>they're all women literally too stupid and short-sighted to mate effectively as their biology demands
mfw we let them vote

This is what they want you to believe. In reality they are shallow and their lives are boring. Their only commodity (pussy) grows less valuable as they age and they are under immense time pressure to make something out of it.

Yea It's very delicious and whenever you are at some Indian restraunt ask for "Masala Dosa", you'd love it.

Also, be warm and cozy. You better not catch that cold.

Yup we are good allies indeed my friend and you too have great afternoon and night.

>Cheerleader effect

>Hii
>Ok rape you next week

This is objectively the only right answer.

Lets roll.

hello i am india can i see your booby

true story, hi swissfag.

I get twins ? Awesome.

Why do half of them look like they have downs?

I'm not even kidding I look at 3 and I feel bad using the term "fuck"

5 is wearing too much lipstick she’s a fake slut, I’ve dated those kinds of girls. Enjoy m8 (you won’t)