We aren't getting a S3 are we?

we aren't getting a S3 are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

oxvo.info/kono-subarashii-season-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no S3 confirmed
we might though

no

The author has stated he hates the fanbase. He was heard saying "megumin was a mistake" off camera during an interview. I doubt S3 will be a real thing unless it ends with a middle finger to the audience.

oxvo.info/kono-subarashii-season-3/

I want to believe this isn't fake news

he also said that he killed someone but there's no proof so he cant be arrested

But he loves Yunyun though, right?

Please do us a favor and just delete this post. We'll all act like you never posted it in the first place.
Please.

Just started watching this, and I think I'm in love with Megumin. Help.

The entire site looks like it's made just for clickbait "release dates" of everything. Are you retarded?

This series literally prints money, the only interview i've ever seen with him is TAM's interview, and as thanks the author literally gives him a signed print of megumin, I don't see how any of this shit could be true.
(so i'm doing to need to see some sauce)

C'mon, don't fall for such an obvious joke.

well, they've reached peak saturation with novel sales, so another anime season won't do any good. Its over.

First the megumin spinoff in 2018 then S3 in 2019.

She waits.

>peak novel sales
>S3 would be dirt cheap to animate
>plenty of source material to adapt
>really large fanbase
another season may not help the novels, but it'd definitely be profitable.

>you will never do lecherous things with Lalatina

Go tell whoever is in charge of Kadokawa that.

The manga version of the bath scene is a lot lewder.

Why is KonoShitba so popular? Isn't this show basically a copy of re:zero? Oh and don't forget the 0815 slut harem, aka. the MC is a big loser and yet he gets all the pussy, but he itself is such a pussy for not fucking the sluts

Good post. Have a rare reaction image.

LN adaptations and manga adaptations are created 100% to support sales of the original work. They stop once they know they won't make enough money to offset the costs. Kadokawa has been doing this for decades, what makes you think this would be any different than what happened kadokawa cutting off Haruhi or spice and wolf, which were infinitely more popular than konosuba?

kazuma is a higher level pervert than you, you'd never understand. Stay pleb.

You're boobs

I M A G I N E

A happy mistake.

Megumin's small frame is for sexualizing.

Fuck you faggot with 0 taste.

Aren't there some panels missing?

Those would get the post deleted.

Since when? It's under a spoiler.

NSFW has never been allowed, even under a spoiler. Nipples are tolerated, but only in an anime screenshot.