Do you think Mami-san deserved more screentime too?

Do you think Mami-san deserved more screentime too?

Read the manga

I did and she still needs more screentime.

YES. ONE MILLION TIMES YES.

Do you think Mami-san was sexually attracted to Nagisa?

mami deserves her own movie desu

fuck off

The prequel was pretty solid.

there are like 7 spin off manga that are probably bad, no thanks

>mami deserves her own movie
Someday. Maybe.

but that's not mami movie tho
that's a "mami tries to fix homura's mess" movie

I want an actual mami movie, showing her early meguca days, her struggles, her good days, etc until her inevitable death

something like TDS

NO.

Is that Different story?

Yep.

reminder that madokafags are pure cancer and the series is horiffically overrated shounenshit that only people who have seen circa 20-30 series appreciate because they don't know there's better material out there

shoehorned plot devices and characters as poorly written as re:zero

nah no one in Madoka is as poorly written as Rezero, let's not go that far

except that homura is literally subaru in every single way

>Mami at the center and confident
I bet this is another bait and switch. Mami will rise only to lose her head, Madoka will fall for Homura, Kyouko will be trying to figure stuff out, and Baneyaka will crash the shipper plane with no survivors.

The series could have used more episodes, but then it would risk losing its compact and precise feel. Madoka is a very plot-driven series and the characters serve functions. Even so, Mami still endeared the fans to her (moreso than characters we spent more time with, like my girl Sayaka) and they were sad as well as shocked to see her go so soon. Think of it this way: her loss had impact because we, like Madoka and Sayaka, weren't properly prepared for it.

I'm glad she and Kyouko, and Sayaka to a slightly lesser extent, got a chance to be spotlighted in this manga.

Both Mami and Kyouko need screentime.

I want Sayaka's potential incapacitation to result in a wacky prison break subplot.

Nah. The narrative is more important than waifus at the end of the day. Basically this
Faggot

I thought Kyoko and Mami were fine in the original series, but underplayed.

The manga does a good job at fleshing out their plight, and makes Kyoko sympathizing with Sayaka feel a little less abrupt.

At least TDS did them justice.

>Baneyaka
I feel like everyone will be disappointed if Sayaka doesn't use that mask as a part of a new outfit.

Anime when?

It looks more like a tool of imprisonment rather than an addition to her magical girl design.
Never. Memories of You is more eligible.

>It looks more like a tool of imprisonment
I agree.

But it matches her color pallet. Work with what you got.

Okay then. Sunny Day Life when?

would you watch a 6ep short series about mami-san's everyday life?

things like going to school, shopping for new clothes, baking cakes, taking baths, etc

Like, slice of life au, or her balancing school and the superhero routine?

slice of life things where she uses her magic to help with her chores

That sounds cute

I can't get my head around what the writers were thinking cutting her screentime like that.

Post better material plz

>mami's cooking channel
>each ep she teaches you how to make a different dessert

would you watch it?

Madoka franchise is over except for the shitty game and the pachinko/slot. The concept movie was just a practical joke. My condolences.

When Kevin-kun comes back to Madoka threads and flirts with you again.

You’ve got the wrong idea. If the main story is not popular and they don't keep up with the continuous productions, I doubt if they will succeed in the spin-off. Especially, "Mami-san's everyday life" might go so far as to destroy the yuri-fanbase. If $hinbo had decided to make the Anime, he would have definitely been a moron.

Bye!

Soon. It will happen

Is this accurate?

Came back to Sup Forums after a long time to see if there is a thread for Mami-san today.

Happy birthday my Ojou-san

user, I...

Wtf I like kyubey now.

No, her iconic death and her subsequent removal from the story made her more memorable. If she was alive the whole time, she would be the annoying big sister type who is titty monster.

Killing her off made her more impacting in the story.

Not just that, the fact that her death had meaning. Madoka and Sakaya mourned her, Madoka cried her eyes out when it really hit home what had happened. Mami meant more than her brief appearance could capture.

seems like mami did not had enough screentime to please their fans but not so little to make her a forgettable character either

also a lot of episodes were wasted with sayaka, a weaker character compared to mami

>a weaker character compared to mami
No, you're just waifufagging now.

you're waifufagging if you think sayaka is a better character than mami, and I like sayaka a lot

Waifufags

Poor them

WTF, i love kyoko now!

O

superchunk.

My

Yes user. Keep hope alive.

Friendly reminder that today is Mami-san 's official/unofficial/made-up birthday so lets celebrate by posting very cute Mamis.

This murderer had too much screen time as it is.

>Megucas on the Nolan Chart
What The Fuck Am I Reading? Of course the chart is NOT correct. I don't think they can understand economics at a tender age. Originally, it is NOT worth classify by economic opinion and personal opinion. No countries in the modern world adopt one side of a policy called left wing or right wing. Most people have various ideas. You should avoid a wasteful confrontation, give positive suggestions and provide constructive criticism for Justice and Peace. I understand the chart is a mere joke, though.

>Kyubey
It's just a filthy alien so you don't have to write the monster with Megucas. Kyubey is a Utilitarian for the universe. He won't necessarily side with human beings. Only their species wants to flourish in the world.

Are you a libertarian? Neoliberal political entrepreneurs violated the thought. If you are a Neoliberal and support Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney and warmongers like that, kill yourself.

see I wanna flirt with you at the theater!

If at all possible. The drama cds are never going to get an anime adaptation. As nice as it would be no adaptation will be made. At least you have baneyaka.

get lost mami
madohomu the best

She was basically a plot device and got all the screentime she needed to serve her purpose, plus bonus fanservice in Rebellion with her being relevant in regards to Nagisa and her fight with Homura.

No, I want to love you.

It is just a concept trailer.

Post more and I will.

nah I think Kyoko needs more screentime

There should be a spin-off series about cheese and mami advocating for same sex marriage.

Both are equally deserving.

You are an awful person. I just wanna have a (You) from you.

>158132859 (You)

Fuck I'm at work don't do this user

While true Mami may murder kyoko like she did in that timeline.

Do women really get off to the idea that guys are masturbating to them?

I think aliens need more screentime.

What would a relaxing romantic evening with Mami-san be like?

Or maybe she won't. Just don't tell her the truth about magical girls.

Why not ask one?

Generally they have terrible self-esteem issues and just want to feel attractive.

What of you wished to have infinite good luck? That's literally impossible to have backfire.

Watch Binbougami ga!

Gimme a quick rundown of what happens

Main girl has infinite good luck.
Story is about goofy shenanigans and how she suffers because everyone around her suffers due to her good luck.

Y-you?

No but that idea makes me love her even more.

This, fights should stop at least this day of all.

Why are their heads so fucking big?

Good thing it's not even close to canon or popular.

Why? It was great. It is not like it did anything damaging. Why do you say good?

It's shit. Just like you. And you know why.

>It's shit
Calling something shit without reason doesn't make it shit. What reason do you have that makes it shit? It doesn't do anything damaging towards the characters so that is off the table. Don't tell me it is because it isn't canon. By that definition all doujinshi are shit no matter what.
>Just like you
Because I like the different story? And?
>And you know why
Please elaborate with facts.

Stop talking.

i want to feel mami's mammis

For what reason do you refuse to give valid reasons? If you want your wish to be granted you must give reason to the post above.

Ebin response

Nah, because you're not interested in discussion. Playing stupid doesn't fool anyone. Really, just fuck off already.

There's an user who believe that if you like "TDS" you're somehow hurting Madoka Magica.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either.

Okay so now I am "playing stupid". What did that accomplish? So far absolutely nothing. Zero reasons as to why the spin-off is shit were still given. It seems like you just want to hinder any potential discussion of it. Discussion that can otherwise be entertaining for all who are in here. Please, for the sake of this thread, do tell why TDS is shit.

You were already told to stop talking.
And no, no one has ever said that.
Stop double posting, by the way.

It isn't one user. It, however, is one person that did ruin it all for everyone.

No, give valid reasons as to why it is shit. Or if you would like I can think like you. That would mean I would dislike any KyouSaya and MadoHomu doujinshi that is very coveted by the fans of these couples.

>Stop double posting
That still has not accomplished anything between the parties.

You are talking to a rock. I wish you luck.

Whether he is a rock or not, he can give a proper arguement and change the minds of those that do love the spin-off. Apple-chan, for example, admitted that she loved TDS. So now user can find a way to deter that love but that will take the eight words put together. Something that still hasn't been done.