Scandinavian nationalists BTFO

Some people just do not deserve to feel pride

Other urls found in this thread:

thethegns.blogspot.com/2012/06/hog-edsten-pommelcap.html
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/from-gunpowder-to-teeth-whitener-the-science-behind-historic-uses-of-urine-442390/
google.it/search?q=roman egyptian portraits&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX_va3n_bYAhUD2aQKHacvC4cQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello swede

thethegns.blogspot.com/2012/06/hog-edsten-pommelcap.html

sorry to defend your own country from your unusual cherrypicking but can you show me SS african metalworking like this from the 7th century?

>we were better than you one time like 1000 years ago
Lmao

>inb4 "why you snowniggers nevuh build any cassuhs?"

Its like the human resources line from the 90's... What have you done LATELY.

isnt the pic on the right just a massive grave stone or something

>doesn't know what rune stones are
Not even surprised at this point.

>sails in rickety boat to get out of shithole
>makes it to Lampadusa barely alive
>pays smuggler €500 to get to the land with the best gibs
>cherry-picks art 1000 year old art examples and shitposts through a functioning, well-maintained internet infrastructure

that stuff looks very anglo tbqhfamalam

You know, if you had any kind of knowledge in ancient human history you might quite easily get your point along ... but apparently you lack both in wits as well as in expressiveness. I recommend that you would be so kind as to remove yourself from humanity's genepool ... I have heard that eating laundry detergents is the latest fashion in self-imposed eugenics. In addition, sage.

tbf that's like an mspaint.exe rune stone

Runestones are grave stones/memorials, though?

We call them vikings,they are proud of them,btw vikings mean "pirates"

What a beautiful past

do you feel pride håkkan do you? how about you fuck off bög pojkar

>Trade happened in the same places people lived.

Who should be proud the one who let it go and has to do without, or the one who has it and is still hanging on?

>"m-muh Ayran master race!"
Reminder that everything worthwhile in Europe was produced by western and southern Europeans. Scandies are pathetic snowniggers whose only notable societal achievement is chimping out in a lot of different places

>on the left
BIX NOOD I USE DA ROK TO KARV DA WOOD TO LOOK LIK U AYY
>On the right
abstract understanding of time and the flow of life

really makes you think

Then go back to Africa

No wait, they have Ikea,Nokia and they have the record of rapes in a year.

False equivalency, autistic spic. Well, actually your picture demonstrates a similar messege but its not the one you intended to send. Its not trade, its a matter of every African "nation" thst has ever existed has only ever managed to prosper based on a resource extraction and export based economy, the same could be said for Afghanistan.

Memorial is a more accurate description, as they weren't usually put on a person's grave.

>he doesn't know that the ancient Egyptians were White

I'm pretty sure Scandinavia had hats also

I've always wanted to know where the fuck runes came from, and exactly how comprehensive of a written language they are. Seems strange that a mostly tribal germanic culture just magically developed its own writing system independently of the latin alphabet.

Surely the roman empire rose without raiding and claiming other's proclaimed territory.

ahahahah wtf

what if planet of the apes happens, but instead of apes, niggers become smart?

After quote this Ba-Ba Man marries a goat and child sacrifice 12 kids to a stone turd diety .. rapes 100 women and cuts off ten heads

You're not serious are you? Oh, wait, of course you're not.

You could say the same about any written language really. Especially in cases like Sumer.

Ok there were some black people there too but they were mainly dick washers. Do you really think a bunch of shitskins could build all of that?

The Trundholm sun chariot (Danish: Solvognen), is a Nordic Bronze Age artifact discovered in Denmark. It is a representation of the sun chariot, a bronze statue of a horse and a large bronze disk, which are placed on a device with spoked wheels.
The sculpture is dated by the National Museum to about 1400 BC,[4]

Well at least we built something, you pillaged for centuries and then? Nothing. Now you are relevant because of your high standard of life and your multicultural policies.

So you have ruins and we have a better country

We wasn’t kangz.

I love how collectively conservative Sup Forums usually is when it comes to what constitutes being white ("Slavs aren't white!"), but suddenly becomes very liberal when it comes to others' accomplishments ("ancient Egyptians were totally white people!").

Fair enough, language development just seems to often correlate with the development of large cities though. Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the time the runic alphabet developed there weren't many germanic cities around.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/from-gunpowder-to-teeth-whitener-the-science-behind-historic-uses-of-urine-442390/
>Romans used urine to clean and whiten their teeth

No wonder their empire collapsed. They all were gargling piss. As far as I know the only ones gargling piss nowadays are muslims (because the Quran talks about the healing properties of camel utime).

camel urine*

DAS RIGHT!

>he takes "you aren't white" memes seriously
Found the autist from l*ddit. Egyptians were never white tho

ha awesome

They were more like reiterations of a persons life or deeds

wtf i love islam now

DNA tests prove that they were north africans, furthermore there are a lot of ultra-realistic portraits of the first century bc.

Well, some of them were white because they belonged to roman patrician families, the others are clearly north africans.

Take a look here:

google.it/search?q=roman egyptian portraits&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX_va3n_bYAhUD2aQKHacvC4cQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662

WE

Sweden is still a little country fellow, we are the 8th economy in the world.

africa ad 2012 , to help with the we waz kangz shit

>trusting jewgle

KANGZ*

so they fucked some nog slaves ,big deal

what are we learning here? everyone knows snownogs are retarded

It's funny how people try to convert this meme for Africa, but even the peak of Africa´s civilization was a joke.

>ambush
>treason
>after teutoburg defeated dozen times
>Swedish so viking so pirate

100% Barbaric

The term "civilization" is beyond generous.

Based sushi slashers have wooden buildings older
and still they stand....
What happened to the African super cities in temperate climes? elephants ate them?
African tornadoes? chimp outs ?

Lol nope the people that bear the most genetic resemblance to the ancient Egyptians are those from Jordan and Israel

>Be Roman empire
>collapse
>toss pizzas and make pasta

Mama mia!

The only semi-respectable black nations to ever exist were Numidia and Ethopia, and to be honest even Ethopia despite at least using stone as a building material instead of mud was still quite tribal. They managed to last for one thousand years when surrounded by mudslimes though, so I have to give them some credit there.

>Stonehenge was built already destroyed
Who thinks this?

Your clay has been relevant since the time of the Etruscans. I unironically believe you are the greatest contributors to western civilization all things considered. Please expel all of the niggers from your country so i can come walk around in ancient cities in peace and let my imagination take me.. I also want to mate with a sexy italian female. Maybe if she is a good female i will even marry her.

Lol not jewgle, it's history, those portraits are real and some of them are even in your country (because we both stole things from egypt ;) )

kekd

The decline started with arabs, now Egypt is a shithole country

Lol you stupid fool. We rip on eachother. Its because we are all brothers. You will never be a part of our brotherhood. Go suck a donkey dick and built a hut out of cow shit you savage.

It depends lol I know a rapist we heard about the mass rapings in the squares a woman was raped till her ovaries had to be removed, for a rapist Egypt is a great country, just to put things in perspective

DNA tests on king tut show north-western DNA.. Other mummies tested have shown strong Mediterranean/Anatolian DNA.

Look pal, I agree with you that there were some shitskins there in Egypt amongst the white people but the shitskins were just doing slave stuff.

Italians developed that nation..

((( one post by this id )))
cmon guys

was this recent?...

for the love of fuck, 80% of whites in britian have Egyptian DNA sharing lineage from King Tutenkhamen, contrasted to only 7% of modern Egyptians . fucking idiots do your research.
sage

KING HABIBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And after that we made history with music (a lot of instruments are italian,even musical score),modern laws, first universities,modern painting techniques,and hundreds inventions

You have a good history italobro. you must fucking protect it!!! What are you doing to defend your glorious and consistent history???

Was built at the end of 1800, there are photoes about that

Broscience/brohistory post.

>shitty copper head made by Arabized elites in the 14th century (not 1000ad), no written language, no metal working prior to this, never made it to the bronze age, no wheel, no boats, no numbers, literally stone age nomads all the way until colonialism who never beat anyone but themselves in battle, to this day cannot survive without Whites or Arabs
>carved stones dating back to 0AD, written language, steel weapons and armor by 1000AD, wheels nigga, best ships in the world at the time, literally only a couple of centuries behind Rome tech wise in 0-100 AD, feared in battle by Roman legions who also hired them as mercenaries, built the comfiest societies on Earth (until Jews let niggers in)

Why did the Africans make depictions of Asians people?

The only good things there are made by us in few years, Libya too.

>conservative Sup Forums usually is when it comes to what constitutes being white ("Slavs aren't white!"),
those are shills, anyone claiming whites arent white usually arent white. If they are theyre just stupid or shitposting and wouldnt actually express that irl.

Who are the first 7?

Man you should have won that fucking war.... The world would have been such a better place.. Italy conquering africa (no famine, no migrant crisis/population explosion) UK still holds its empire. USA not spreading war/liberalism and all that rotten shit across the world.. Just imagine.

Tbh scandinavia is the least white, if you dont think about looks. All other europeans have been better in history

U-ROP
you're an American mate. I seriously want to build you a nest and place you in it gently and once you are comfortable in there i shall put a fake egg in there with you so you dont get lonely!
Does this make yo feel happy inside?

you had a great civilization but now you need to get back on track
you had a great civilization but now you need to get back on track

stop fighting brothers, call me a mutt if you want but youre both white europeans.

It's too late, we are like france and germany now. They are starting with blaming, "that statue is racist", "we have to respect other cultures", "christmas is racist" and our national heroes are becoming shit "Caesar is like Hitler",Colombus was a genocidal maniac etc.

Everything is changing fast..

>Egyptians were never white tho
they were and theres still some left

Oh come on, you are a fucking continent, our country is smaller than Nebraska.

>clearly north africans.
so not black, mostly arab/semetic/white?

>This is a white British man according to pol

Nigeria and Ghana did not