Kill yourself or change your race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehCE7EgMKnY
hooktube.com/watch?v=ehCE7EgMKnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didn't blacks also own slaves?

Well, they sure as hell weren’t Americans as far as I know. Not the main question here

that's because white people forced them to.

Neither. Ive met these blacks in the south. Theyre redneck af. Basically white trash that hates nogs nogging more than whites. Good shit.

>race is everything
Someone needs to grow up

>nigger flag
KYS

saudis are blackest people in middle east

Blacks who like Confederate flags aren't really worth bullying. Don't worship them either though.

Look fags I asked a question.Answer it or fuck off

wdym forced? blacks could have just as easily not have slaves and they would be alright, but they chose to have them

I also have a Canadian passport. I’m sand niggering over there too

the banking clan will sign your treaty

what was your question again?

you don't say I am blue eyed azeri nig nog looool

Are you kidding me?

Oh. Unexpected

The fuck are you talking about

I know azeris left Islam so I am like white looool

salam alikum ya sayadi , loooooooool

I’m not Muslim doesn’t mean I’m white dumbass

can speak little bit of arabic as well

Sayaditi* I’m female

you guys leaving islam too loooool but I am like white skin blue eyes sooooooooooo

So you’re not white

emrat give me kos habibi do I saying it right

I heard a rumor from some Saudis that KSA was opening to tourist visas. Is that true?

Yep. I’m light skinned. Doesn’t mean I’m white. You probably don’t have a small nose

azerbaijan and georgia are white master race habibi

Rumors, but it’s happening sometime in the next two yrs

I do but maybe not my white canadian friends count me as white bro

You dream of being white. Ass

Alright. The guy I knew was trying to set up a resort that actually sounded pretty good. Anything else we should know about the Kingdom?

What you’re one of them ya khara. Leaving your blood behind to drink Tim Horton’s

the slaves sold to america and everyone else were the slaves, criminals and captives of war which were owned by other africans
slavery was their biggest export

This. Some reason POC like to forget about the Barbary slave trade. Musta skipped OPs stupid little mind.

we waz recruited by nazis search azeri legion waffen ss inshalah you understand

Well, they’re actually working on a really big high tech center, hence Sophia the robot, they’re building an artificial island, and the new crown prince MBS is giving us a more lenient Islamic rule

la habibi not in 1000 years Tim Horton ugh.....
I drink juice booster loooool

Saudi had slaves till the sixties. Africans had slaves. Just not African Americans, that’s what I meant

Lenient sharia on the island or everywhere?

I’m disappointed in you.we all are

blacks were slave in Iran and Azerbaijan as well looooooooool

Old Italian documentary on the slave trade in the Arab world and Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehCE7EgMKnY
hooktube.com/watch?v=ehCE7EgMKnY

On the island, he MIGHT allow alcohol, but in the actual country, he allowed musical concerts, unblocked some websites in the first 6 months of his rule

I know. We had you as slaves

This.

That's pretty significant. How are the Wahhabi clerics taking it?

>I’m disappointed in you
why sayadi ????????

My grandma was minor royalty and remembered the slaves they had

wow really we grab your religion and change it loooooool

>Not the main question here

there was a question?

It was banned in 1962 officially, but how long until it really stopped being a thing?

Saudi has too much power over them for them to say anything, but they don’t like it. My father is very religious and doesn’t like the fact that he’s allowing musical concerts and mixed restaurants (with men and women) but everyone likes his political moves and economical ones

Same time actually! But the slaves still hung around and were paid small salaries for a while

they still have white women as slaves you know kurds,chechens , lebs they always go after white women

Surprisingly. Choose: change your race or kys

I was wondering if there was any unrest brewing like in the 1970s.

That makes sense. I've heard that economically it is actually more efficient than slavery.

Bitch no. Your country isn’t white, and we didn’t have a lot of white slaves or Arab ones.

you guys are better off supporting white countries in middle east than brown ones you know, browns will always be bad support whites , like azeris , georgians ,.....

that's not a question.

No, only people who disagree with the changes are more radical islamists. He’s the reason women will be allowed to drive.

jelly is it that bad to be shitskin ???????

Faggot I’m brown. I can hear you moaning over sucking your own dick.

Ok sorry

I don't really have any political influence, but I'll make a note of that.

That's good that there isn't really much controversy.

Does it feel bad to be a cracker? Or a sand nigger in disguise?

>I can hear you moaning over sucking your own dick
at least we don't drink camel piss for alah looool
azeris are white get over it

Yeah, it’s a relief. The Middle East is already unstable

I didn’t realize you wanted to fit in so bad, I’m not Muslim, and you’re a sand nigger blond or not

How white is this Azeri woman?

when was the last time a black committed suicide? Centuries ? Maybe Never? ! Proof they weren't ever enslaved. They enslave themselves everyday.

Not White enough for me.

>meanwhile over 70,000 Congo pygmies continue to live in subhuman conditions, treated as subhumans, by their black slave masters, often since birth.
>meanwhile the Arab slaves markets are currently active and selling African slaves
>meanwhile the places in the world with the lowest incidence of slavery are all white countries

Black genocide when?

NIETHER WERE U
EUROPEAN DICKSHRINK

REMEMBER YOU FUCKS STOLE YOUR WAY THROUGH THIS COUNTRY THROUGH INVADING AND GENOCIDE WHICH YOU NONCHALANTLY LABEL AS COLONIZATION YOU SADISTIC RABID BITCH FUCK MURDERING YOUR WAY THROUGH THESE INDIGENOUS LANDS WHICH WAS OCCUPIED BY INDIGENOUS (MELINATED) PEOPLE DONT THINK MELINATED PEOPLE ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA ITS ALSO INDIA
INDIA + AFRICA LITERALLY SAME PEOPLE
WITH DIVERSE FEATURES ACCUSTOMED TO THEIR ENVIRONMENT GENES

BUT ASIDE FROM THAT YOU IDIOTS DONT STAKE CLAIM TO SHIT REALLY EXCEPT JUSTIFYING COMMON SENSE AND THE LIGHT OF TRUTH OF INNERSELF OTHER THAN THAT STOP TRYING TO HARM THE INNOCENCE OF SOUL EXPRESSION ITS TO UPLIFT AND TRANSCEND THE LIMITATIONS OF REALITY WHY DONT YOU EVER PROMOTE THIS TO PEOPLE OF IGNORANCE THROUGH A SLEUTH OF METHODS TO ATTRACT THEIR PERCEPTION TOWARDS THAT FOCUS POINT??? HOW ARE YOU SO CAUGHT UP IN PSYCHOPATHIC BEHAVIOR WHAT TRULY WENT WRONG WHITE MAN? ARE YOU COMING TO THE REALIZATION YOU ARE IGNORANTLY RETRAPPING YOURSELF INTO THIS REALITY PLANE?? OR FAIL TO REALIZE YOU COULD HAVE DISAPPEARED TO A DIFFERENT REALITY ALTOGETHER LIKE YESTERDAY?

what's your tribe op?
you cant say you are an arab unless you belong to an arabic tribe.

Now whait uh minute

If its CON Federate.............dont that meme against the gubment?

> implying pygmies aren’t literal subhumans

It wasn't our fault. Learn some history.

would bleach her face/10
t. slav

Africans and Indians are not the same retard.