Boruto

It's time for another boruto thread my niggas.

Are you ready for EP10? Are they actually going to talk about the eye for real or is it going to be another ghost busters/ss bait episode once again?

Fuck off narutard

Fuck off narutard.

Hope we see more hanabi t b h

Does anybody have those images where Sasuke is like "Is Naruto here? I can't tell because my hair is in my way." and then where Boruto is like "Shit I overdid it with the timeskip battle scars" while fighting Kawaki? Those shits are funny

l'll never get over how bad this character design is

look at him he's a fucking deviantart oc

I do, but fuck you.

Stop talking like ghetto trash, underaged Narutards.

why are you so fucking negative?

>samefagging this hard

Why user? Do you have nothing better to do with your life?

fuck off narutard

Which episodes of the massive filler block at the end of the original series should I watch to fill myself in for shippuden?

Fuck off

We need more Hinata

edgy

Fuck boruto, we post hanabi now

Every time I think about getting into Boruto, I think of that flashback scene and completely lose the urge.

nothing really. Shippuden itself makes sure to repeat shit over and over again with flashbacks. Just make sure to watch all originall naruto cannon.

I like it, don't think it's that bad. You should focos the hatred on Sarada's awful outfit.

It's going to be extreme cringe when Sasuke sees her daughter dressed like a cheap street whore.

/ss/

tell me more, i'll do anything for some /ss/

Says the one watching this edgy shit.

Mirai will become the 8th Hokage

that little flute melody is actually catchy af desu

>Aunt wants to buy the kid a book on starting strength
What a nice and caring relative.

Oh shit, Naruto really is a one-man gang bang! Lucky Hinata.

You think Naruto made clones and gang banged the fuck out of Hinata for days straight while she drank gallons of his cum?

I would do that.