Why does Trump want a wall do badly?

Why does Trump want a wall do badly?

It won't even stop any of the mexicans, just saying.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/01/19/us-commandos-unable-to-scale-border-wall-prototypes-in-tests/
businessinsider.com/somebody-tried-to-drive-over-the-us-mexico-border-fence-2012-11
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/748502
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

18 seconds to freedom.

Just let them in for fucks sake. Most mexicans are really good people that want to work hard to better their lives.

Forgot pic

>us military couldn't scale the prototype with grappling hooks

trump is retarded, its simple really once you think about it

>climbs over wall
>gets shot

I approve of this wall.

wait, would you have people stationed near the wall too? Why need the wall then? wall just hides the coming mexicans, doesn't it?

>Why need the wall then?
So Trump can needlessly waste $50 billion in taxpayer dollars.

this is the chosen wall, not that shit tier fence

It baits them into climbing over the wall... and getting shot.

you asked a question in the OP but you seem to have answered it yourself

I think it would take 7 days top for mexicans to realize everyone is getting shot when they climb over, and switch to an alternative, like planes

Just speculating why that fat orange retard would want the wall. Wasting money for no reason is the only thing known think of. Because let's face it, the wall won't do shit.

>planes

So you're saying somebody will risk their license to ferry across the boarder the very few low-IQ mestizo retards who can scrape together the money for the ride? Doesn't sound like a big problem to me.

The US is for white tax payers. If they want a better life, they should fix their own country.

you do realize that majority of illegal immigrants come by flying with a normal plane and then simply not leaving

wallswork.jpg

why are you afraid of mexicans? unless you are worse than them and are afraid they will take your jobs etc

>us military couldn't scale the prototype with grappling hooks
I think that says less about the wall than it does the Zesty Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger MREs. Dreamers are going to have a lot more motivation and ingenuity getting over the wall than our fatass welfare queen soldiers.

Stop posting this shit.
"US Commandos Unable To Scale Border Wall Prototypes In Tests"
dailycaller.com/2018/01/19/us-commandos-unable-to-scale-border-wall-prototypes-in-tests/

Why do you keep posting an example of a failed border crossing where the car got stuck and the dirty spics fled back to mexico?

I'm liberal and I think trump's deal is great: a wall in exchange for millions of legalized immigrants is a great thing.
Stupid ass wall won't stop shit anyway, lol.
Thanks for the new voters too.

I mean, he was hoping that Mexicans would pay back for the wall, wasn't he?

So. Many. Shills.
Destroys them all with one post.

what's a shill?

Too funny

He's absolutely retarded if he thinks Mexico will actually pay for the wall. It's not happening.

wait, how come are millions of legalized immigrants coming after wall is built? will people suddenly rush in after wall is built?

Suck my cock faggot

Those are some incompetent soldiers kek.

>having an opinion = being a shill
fuck off

>It won't even stop any of the Mexicans

>Two people fled back into Mexico after US border guards spotted the bold attempt
>back into Mexico
businessinsider.com/somebody-tried-to-drive-over-the-us-mexico-border-fence-2012-11
Looks like it worked

You don't belong here

I guess we share something then

The OP was destroyed by this post
It was the third post.

>Drives a ramshackle truck over miles of rough desert terrain
>Probably made of chop-shop parts from stolen American cars
>Get massive ladder set up in place and begin to drive VERY FUCKING SLOWLY SO YOU DON'T PLUMMET TO POTENTIAL DEATH
>Assume border patrol is too busy jerk-dicking somewhere hours away
>Bottom the fucker out coming over the hump, rip the differential clean off and wind up with a useless car

> Pedro comes over wall
> Illegally votes for Democrats
> Enough Democrats in office to grant amnesty for all illegals
> Pedro now "legal"
> Can't get a job because employers must pay him at least $15/hr
> Can't get any benefits because Dem social programs sucked the middle class dry
> Turns society into a shithole.
> Flees to Canada
> Process repeats

Yea man way to go. Either they will ruin the country or just stop voting democrat when they realize how much they'll be exploited. Can't trick them into voting for Democrats forever since they don't have the retardation or dark exploitable past that niggers have. Every legal Mexican I know turns right wing fast and is very racist. Hell, I am part Mexican and my hatred for niggers comes from my immigrant grandfather.

You think this will end well for liberals. You're digging your own grave

once again, majority of mexicans dont even come through the border, wall doesn't fix the problem

No, we need the beaners out.

At least nigger killing is fun for the whole family. Killing spics just...isn't as fun.

What's your source

>my hatred for niggers comes from my immigrant grandfather

keked

The entire point of that little stunt was the girls to showcase their asses in those jeans.

The picture in the OP, look at it again. That's what I was referencing. Never reply to me again.

And all we have to do is check for visas and passports in the airport. It's also easy to monitor flight patterns with radars. So, either they involuntarily announce they're coming in while violating US air-space (justifying shooting down the planes) while using planes that are not part of regular air transit, or they try to get through by stowing away on regular transit planes, meaning they can only come into the country by using easy to monitor and control transit routes which will make catching them extremely easy. You're statement is not an argument. It's idiocy.

>why are you afraid of mexicans? unless you are worse than them and are afraid they will take your jobs etc
I'm not afraid of Mexicans. I want to preserve the IQ averages, culture, and values of a country that only come from whites. Mexicans on average vote for culturally, economically, and socially destructive policies. The less we let in, and the more we filter which ones we let in, the more likely we are to preserve all of the values which originally mad the US, and white countries great. Illegals cannot steal my job because all the illegals lack the IQ to do my job. Also, my employer doesn't higher illegals.

Your opinions are based upon a lack of personal values which disqualifies all of your opinions.

>a wall in exchange for millions of legalized immigrants
Never gonna happen. All that will happen is that the credibility of the democrats amongst the working class will be destroyed. The wall will be built using the nuclear option just like Obama used the nuclear option to pass Obongocare.

Why is that funny, have you heard spics talk about niggers? Look up pinche mayate retard

Yeah, great people.

yeah, and I'm saying that it doesn't even matter that mexicans can't go over the wall, because they travel through air anyways

What's funny?

Simple: it's a public works program that will create a shitton of well paid blue collar jobs but won't set off the republican commie alarm because its bad for wetbacks.
3d chess, guys.

>The majority of illegal immigrants enter via route A
>Therefore we shouldn't bother stopping those that enter via route B

if that's true why do so many mexicans want to get the fuck out of mexico

What do they put around every prison to keep people in?

Si senor...

Actually if an illegal scales the wall and gets shot, he loses all legal rights because its impossible to be on the American side of the border without overcoming the wall, meaning he consented to violate the law and can be treated as an invader.

1) well, there is still statistic that 40-50% of illegals come through air soo...
2) fair enough
3) lack of personal values? the fuck, i was replying to the post that replied to the post where I called trump retarded, i called him that because, according to my 'personal values', trump has shown multiple times that he is very fucking stupid

See flag

opinion discarded

I'm not arguing with you faggot, I'm greentexting a dumb story on a latvian arc-welders union forum about an image in the OP. I thought I told you to stop responding to me.

you shouldn't spend billions on it retard

that is the current fence that dropped illegal criminal immigration by 90%.
this fence went up during the Obongo Administration we are getting a wall over 10 ft higher
The Obongo Administration also gave mexico for their wall
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/748502

>like planes
I'm just not going to do it, you need help buddy...

It doesnt have to work 100%, we have border patrol and ICE for that. The rest is just symbolic, it's our way of telling Mexico it's a shithole and we don't want your drug barbarians here.

wait, are you claiming that mexicans dont come by air or what? lmao you dont make sense

Not the Hispanic ones. Plus if you don't have proof of that I will have to assume you're full of shit.

Yes it will.

Otherwise you wouldn't have such a problem with it.

One of the prototypes passed a test by SF.

lmao i aint gonna spoonfeed you anything, if you need sources etc go google it

You're retarded

>Dreamers
Are pawns have zero political standing and are probably not going anywhere, but the condition is their anchor baby status is gone!

Doesn't understand how tariff's work.

Hes afraid of criminals. That person already crossed the border illegally, he wants to use the resources of your society without paying taxes. He believes he is more entitled to everything in the US than the taxpayers, and by entering the country he devalues the american dollar and becomes an extra mouth to feed. You must understand that any person who resides in a society they choose not to contribute to is already someone who treats everyone else like a second class citizen. Why should American soldiers bleed to protect those who come exclusively to make the soldiers family poorer.
All of this without even taking into account the violent crime they bring like drug and gang related activity. Exploiting a bunch of civilised people for your own personal gain is selfish as fuck. Thats why any sensible person will not tolerate illegal aliens.

We built bridges to Canada, we're done.

drug is a violent crime ?

Don't worry! The growing entropy that is our peak oil era will see to it that you nor anybody (save for a very select few, and even they will suffer heavy losses) will lose the livelihood enjoyed today.

PUT THE KOOL-AID DOWN

>Thanks for the new voters too.
I wish you stupid idiots would stop flooding the board, they will never be allowed to vote are you not paying attention? Maybe their kids will be they won't. Unless they get naturalized.

That wall won't be alone, there will be agents everywhere to catch border monkeys who climb over.

>1) well, there is still statistic that 40-50% of illegals come through air soo...
It's no more than 40%. And that's a failure of the TSA, other air transit authorities, the CIA, and FBI. Not a statement about whether or not illegal immigration is preventable. If the wall is built and stops all ground-based immigration, then we just cut the immigration by 60% or diverted the immigration into routes which will be easy to manage if the agencies that are responsible for law enforcement are forced to get their shit together.
>3) lack of personal values? the fuck, i was replying to the post that replied to the post where I called trump retarded, i called him that because, according to my 'personal values', trump has shown multiple times that he is very fucking stupid
Using a different definition of the word, "values," from the definition implied by the context of the statement is a logical fallacy (equivocation). You can make a judgement, whether or not it's true, but you have yet to show you actually hold any values.

The black market for drugs goes hand-in-hand with violent crimes used to enforce gang/cartel territories for the gangs who ship drugs illegally into the country and sell the drugs.

Go show them how it's done there professional border jumper. you are THE MAN!

You have to go back, I'm sorry. I probably have seen you walking around cali at some point

But you have to go back.

wait, why are people even talking about a wall?

if you go ahead and google "why trump's wall will work"

all you will get is why it wont work, go ahead everyone and read that

honestly, anyone thinking a wall would fix anything must be autistic

Drug related activity refers to trafficking, dealing, hurting debtors and killing witnesses. And yes, drug trafficking turns violent when you're trying to flood a state with cocaine.

leftypol detected, reddit detected, shitskin detected

moving to eliminate the target

>If the wall is built and stops all ground-based immigration
Good luck with that

>The black market for drugs goes hand-in-hand with violent crimes used to enforce gang/cartel territories for the gangs who ship drugs illegally into the country and sell the drugs.
>Drug related activity refers to trafficking, dealing, hurting debtors and killing witnesses. And yes, drug trafficking turns violent when you're trying to flood a state with cocaine.
fair enough

eww fascism

Sup Forums isn't your safe-space, drumpfkin.

no we need minefields

So says the Trump administration, and they would never lie about something like that.

The hispanic ones get a tourist visa and drive in at a border crossing.

It's not just Trump.
Congress passed a bill in 2006. Clinton and Obama supported one as well.

>Why does Isreal want a wall so badly?

It won't even stop any of the terrorists, just saying.

source?

My problem is it's a huge waste of money that can be spent on things that actually work like more border patrol agents and fencing with sensors that send alerts when they're disturbed.

And landmines.

moon shoes are gonna make a comeback

It’s a tangible object to appeal to his lower income voters. They can say that Trump built the wall what did Obama do etc.
anyone can tell you that lower income and intelligence usually want instant gratification

Real question: How fast are dems in Washington going to wanting the wall?

DACA needs a wall.

You realize most of the Israel "wall" is just a 3-layer barbed wire fence with sensors, right? The only 10% or so that is solid concrete is to serve as a shield from gunfire.

We have most of that. Doesn't stop them.

Wall is a capital acquisition to lower labor costs on border security.