We NEED to talk about the online radicalization of young white men

>On their forums I’ve read long, furious manifestos claiming that women are all sluts who “ride the cock carousel” and sleep with a series of “alpha males” until they reach the end of their sexual prime, at which point they seek out a “beta cuck” to settle down with for financial security. I’ve lurked silently on blogs dedicated to “pick-up artistry” as men argue that uppity, opinionated, feminist women – women like myself – need to be put in their place through “corrective rape”.

>I know about the “men going their own way” movement, which is based around the idea that men should avoid any sort of romantic or sexual relationship with women. I’m aware of “traditional marriage” advocates, who often argue that you should aim to marry a very young woman as she’s likely to be easier to control.

>...the individuals making up the manosphere seem to skew younger on average, but be drawn from all walks of life. There are socially awkward, video game-loving teenagers, bitter divorcees and Ivy League-educated millennials who feel women don’t afford them the respect and admiration they deserve. There are men who claim to be highly successful at attracting sexual partners, but hate women all the same.

>...race comes up, a lot. Sometimes, in the form of a kind of racial pseudo-science that advocates use to explain the dynamics of heterosexual relations. The age-old racist argument – that black men are “taking our women” – is made regularly. Racist slurs are chucked around casually. There seems to be a significant overlap with organised white supremacy.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/15/alt-right-manosphere-mainstream-politics-breitbart?CMP=fb_gu

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/J5Xje
blogs.timesofisrael.com/abi-column/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion
slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/01/tom-cotton-is-dangerously-deceptive.html
thehill.com/homenews/media/370778-foxs-shepard-smith-nunes-memo-is-a-weapon-of-mass-distraction
pnj.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/22/matt-gaetz-house-republicans-criticizing-russia-trump-fbi-probe/964905001/
youtube.com/watch?v=EfzJRwdyGe4
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we NEED to talk about the online radicalization of young white men

Yeah, Antifa sucks, and is a huge problem.

old, boring, delete your thread you fucking embarrassment

>vapid THOT beyond her prime stumbles across the Red Pill Society

I guess she doesn't like it when men talk about what a used-up, unwanted whore she is.

Spam post, sage

This vapid slut will wear the scolds bridle when we implement white sharia in the future.

this chick is the worst

Why so triggered?

Bitch is crazy.

The comments prove 99% of the world pop needs to be exterminated

This is a poltard, 100%

She's triggered because she knows what they say is true. So she writes some bullshit article labeling them all basement-dwelling neckbeards to make herself feel better, because the only way she knows to respond to their accurate views is to call them names and claim they are "radicalized." It's what all liberals do - slander the source to avoid the argument. Every now and then one of these older roasties stumbles across one of these sites and has to write a story about it like this is something new.

checked and saged

first off, archive all commie propaganda.
archive.is/J5Xje

second, she never makes a case. the entire article is her, mostly acurately describing the behavior of disenfranchised white males online. she never makes a case against any of the conclusions we come to though. she just spends paragraph after paragraph describing it. then her ultimate conclusion is that we should consider monitoring and censoring the various forums these men inhabbit.

>wow, just wow... i cant even
followed by
>the goyim know, shut it down.

also this is two years old.
also, op is a faggot, archive you shit you lazy fuck.

t. Abi Wilkinson

Hey, why does Abi Wilkinson write for the Times of Israel?
blogs.timesofisrael.com/abi-column/

OY VEY!
Shut it down!

Why wouldn't she,

this gets funny

I don't get it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion

But who's this propaganda about?

slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/01/tom-cotton-is-dangerously-deceptive.html

thehill.com/homenews/media/370778-foxs-shepard-smith-nunes-memo-is-a-weapon-of-mass-distraction

pnj.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/22/matt-gaetz-house-republicans-criticizing-russia-trump-fbi-probe/964905001/

>The ABSOLUTE STATE of white women in 2017

How do we increase the numbers of radicalized young white men?

>On their forums I’ve read long, furious manifestos
bitch my manifesto is spoken word
youtube.com/watch?v=EfzJRwdyGe4

Do we, wouldn't you rather talk to yourself, that's what you normally do. If you talk to us you might just find that people hold different opinions from you. That would just upset you. Like how the guardian is crashing because the opinions it espouses are no longer accepted by large numbers of people.

fear us we're going to take back everything you stole and abused us with. our scars our memories we never forgot we never let the salt spill out through our sweat as we sleep away the pain you caused us every single day

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q