Femanon here...

Femanon here. My nigerian boyfriend has two degrees and is currently at Harvard business school teaching a bunch of white kids about economics. He is 7 feet tall and have an 8 incher and you are all just jealous. He constantly gets invitations from the rich white valley girls who attend his classes and when he tells me about it he often mention that he's seen the same girls holding hands with oblivious white cucks on campus. One time two girls said they wanted to blow him while their guys were abroad. This is unacceptable. Keep your fucking bitches satisfied for gods sake. Or maybe you just cant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp04g_BOn5s&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Inb4 Incoming hoard of insecure White bois for this bait,
A friendly reminder that India will be superpower in 2020.

you will never be a fisherman.

femanons are psypop

SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS DOING SOMETHING AND I DON'T APPROVE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pooperpower 2020

TOGTFO

A superpooer

Only one trying too hard is the cucks who are oblivious to the neefs and wants of their women. You know it but dont want to admit it, watch a black man go deep and listen to the sound of the woman and you will know. You already do.

helo sexy open bob

I don't mind a good turkpost once in a while, give me your best shot.

his mom washes the shit stains out of my underwear.

K
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp04g_BOn5s&app=desktop

god awful bait
sage

what happens to this meme when 2020 comes and india is just as irrelevant and pointless as it is now?

OOGA BOOGA
LET MY SAGE BLESS YOUR ASS

post harvard i.d. for proof

What do you guys think? Is this a troll or a nog?
I'm going to say troll because nogs are less articulate, and I've never seen a nog say 'femanon' before.

fucking nufags replying to this shitty bait
SAGE

>fucking nufags replying to this shitty bait
>SAGE