HAPPENING IN UKRAINE IN 3..2..1

Usraeli-Russian war trough Ukraine proxy
Very kosher

russia-insider.com/en/russias-top-anchor-explains-why-big-war-ukraine-imminent-kiselyov/ri22317

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
youtube.com/watch?v=M1INBEAR_2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

larp

not happening

As a russian shill even I find Russia-Insider a bit too much.

>ukranians killing other ukranians
>(((((nationalist))))) call for removal of their own people
jesus what a shitshow

I dont think you can call Kiev ukrainian now. Its a kosher kike nest proxy for Israel

fuck off

Why are you guys fightingr? Both russia and ukraine are poor, and undeveloped, not to mention you guys speak in same language. Shouldn't you support each other?

>Polish GDP per capita 29,300 $
>Russian GDP per capita 27,900 $

>Polish debt: 54% of GDP
>Russian debt: 12% of GDP

What about it?

>Polish HDI index: 0.855
>Russian HDI index: 0.804

What are you trying to prove? Russian economy is bigger, but people there still lives in huts. Brazil economy is even biger than russians, but they living in even worse conditions than russians.

I'm trying to imply Poland is only slightly better than Russia, and you would literally be worse than Russia if didn't receive HUGE amount of EU funds, and if you weren't licking American balls so hard, which obviously translates into investment and other stuff.
Russia, thanks to being an independent actor (and corruption and history and shit, no arguments there), is absolutely shat on by Western states and especially USA, which translates into difficulties in development.
Poland got some 100 billion in the last decade, and you'll get another 100 billion by 2020. Not counting agricultural subsidies.
>Brazil economy is even biger than russians
No it's not, and I'm not comparing the size of economy, and Brazil has bigger population than Russia.

941 HDI there in Moscow.

Too eager in their reporting. No nuances whatsoever, much like Peter LaVelle from RT, guy who hosts Crosstalk.

Oh and look, I googled ''Polish village''. Add gray sky and some squatting local alcoholic, and you literally get Russia.
And this is Western Poland, Eastern Poland is probably even more dilapidated.

Here's more. Wow. Poland is so rich and developed.
Point is you people do exactly this, you find the worst looking Russian villages in the worst possible weather/lighting, or you post a purely industrial shithole like Norilsk, and then you imply Russians ''live in huts''.
Meanwhile Moscow or SPb shit on any Polish city by a huge margin (I traveled, saw with my own eyes).

> I'm trying to imply Poland is only slightly better than Russia, and you would literally be worse than Russia if didn't receive HUGE amount of EU funds, and if you weren't licking American balls so hard, which obviously translates into investment and other stuff.
Yeah, how could they give us their money, lol. Slavic countries are not supposed to get money, and they should be poor like montenegro. Besides, how do politics work? lol. Cry me a river.

> Russia, thanks to being an independent actor (and corruption and history and shit, no arguments there), is absolutely shat on by Western states and especially USA, which translates into difficulties in development.

That is nice translation of communism here, buddy.

> Poland got some 100 billion in the last decade, and you'll get another 100 billion by 2020. Not counting agricultural subsidies.

Superpower by 2020

> No it's not
uhhh

You know, you can find villages like this in every european country? Are you that butthurt, or what?

and your butthurt is about what exacly? how is this related to the topic?

Now post PPP-adjusted one. Russia has bigger economy.
>Besides, how do politics work?
Exactly. And despite all that you're not much ahead of Russia.
>That is nice translation of communism here, buddy.
>Russia didn't have corruption before communism
>Are you that butthurt, or what?
No, just outlining the reality: for all your superiority complex, you're just a smaller semi-relevant Russia.
Ukraine meanwhile is literally Africa-tier ''country''.

>le butt hurt
Nice projection.

That looks comfy af

>jewish shill detected

I hope they gas that shareblue nigger.

щo щo

Well if Crimea and Donbass get a referendum, it's only fair that Chechnya and the other 9 or so areas of Russia that want independence should get a referendum. It is only fair, right Putin?

>poles getting BTFO

I hope Russia crushes ukraine solely because of that faggot shareblue turd

Yup war will come, There is elections in Russia and Ukrops rada just voted in the new law of "reintegration of Donbass region" basically removing Minsk agreement and changing it from "ATO" Anti terrorist ops to war.

Fuck off, we have T-I-G-E-R-S

The Olympics would be the perfect time to launch it comrades. Remember Georgia when US hit Russia during the olympics. Now is the time for payback and grab the entire "Novorossia" from EUKraine.

Krim was taken around the times of Sochi olympics.
Just a coincidence with Maidan organized by EU scums

I thought that was the Georgia dust-up when we sprung that on Russia during the Olympics?

Grabbing Krim was a ~good~ move, but Grabbing all of Novorossia, and all of Northern Syria back would be master-strokes.

Russia could do it, because Drumph doesn't want to take any casualties, to protect his "pro-military" persona.

Daily reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Ukraine can't even feed their people how they want to wage a war malnourished? Russia just took Crimea and bitch ass hohols just took it up the ass.

Grabbing Krim ended up as a good move, But it could easily have turned bad, It was a move Russia was forced to take and not one that they wanted to do.
Best scenario would be Ukraine never getting those territories during the breakup of Soviet union.
>Russia could do it, because Drumph doesn't want to take any casualties, to protect his "pro-military" persona.
It would take alot of casualties to take all of Novorossiya, RF has lost hundreds if not thousands of troops in the current war already.
Sadly as it looks right now that probably will be the only option left as Ukranian gov wants to kick this war off again giving zero fucks about civilians.

Fronda is not catholic paper, its jewish shithole only pretending to be catholic - classic kosher proxy inteneded to spread jewish disease from inside.
Didnt know about this document form russian church about dugin.

I demand proofs, Ivan. I think you ate them all, rather than wait in the meat line.

Fuck Russia

Slava Ukrajini

Catholics are such faggots. Your religion doesn't even exist anymore, admit it.
Orthodoxy is the only real Christianity and always has been.

FUCKING HILARIOUS

"Now in the deep rear of LPR and DPR artillery is thundering. The soldiers are reacting to Kiev's promises to take Donbass by force in their own way."

Deep Rear .....

Donbass By Force?

2008 Olympics.
Putin was Prime minister and in Beijing for Olympics. Medvedev was president
McCain and pals had Georgian troops engage in fuckery. Russia rolled over the border, sorted it out over weekend and went home for dinner.
McCain and pals still screaming about Russian "invasion".

>Worshiping any other god than Wotan
You retard

>Deep rear
Uh huh huh huh huh

>kiselyov
Its already meme here, dont belive it.

How many soldiers does Ukraine have who want to die just to fill up some elite jews (names like Valtsmann and Grossman) private Swiss bank accounts with US state dept bribes?

That was a proper butt-kicking by Putin. To bad he has gone soft since then. Plus compare the Sheksvilli and Valtsman gambits against Russia. Both sacrificed their countrymen to die and lost territory, just to please their US State Dept masters, provoking Russia. I have no idea why they would do something like that again$t their own countries intere$t$??

Valtsman = Poroshenko, his real jewish name.

Are you trying to say if Russia was invested in by America on the same level as Poland that they'd be a first world highly developed nation?

They have loads of them today, Even if RF came in with full force with everything they got it would still mean heavy casualties on both sides.
They already had Cyborgs who defended Donetsk airport for months until their position was undefendable.
Sadly too much people in Ukraine are completely oblivious to the EU and what consequences which comes with it, Just because Russia is shit does not mean EU is good and vice-versa.

There's no such thing as Ukrainians, proxyfag.

two cunts

I think Putin should separate Ukraine in half and keep the Novorossia half, in the manner Czech/slovakia separated. Then the pro-EU half can destroy their own nation for EU bribes or whatever motivates them, in peace.

I am amazed how many poorfag cucks in Ukraine are willing to die, for American jews (names like Nudelman, Kagan and Kristal) plans and schemes against Russia, and for their own corrupt leaders bribes.

We hate McInsane more than you do.

Isn't it like run by a bunch of foreigners? I liked this article desu.

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

But Kiselev really is a meme though. Like full blown propaganda and hyperbole.

Seeing you shilling for >muh glorious EU and Ukraine a lot. Diasporafag?

>I think Putin should separate Ukraine in half and keep the Novorossia half, in the manner Czech/slovakia separated. Then the pro-EU half can destroy their own nation for EU bribes or whatever motivates them, in peace.
This would be ideal, However that would require a bloodshed, And far too many have already died in this war.
>I am amazed how many poorfag cucks in Ukraine are willing to die, for American jews (names like Nudelman, Kagan and Kristal) plans and schemes against Russia, and for their own corrupt leaders bribes.
They don't see that, They fight to defend their home which i also would do if i were in their position, Problem is they don't understand they serve super-rich Jew oligarchs interests and nothing else.
Even if they defeated Novorussians forces these regions will never be integrated fully again and they will get loads of terrorism due to separtist ideas.
This entire war is just sad as there is no end to it..

How can you even dispute that?
If Russia attracted the same level of investment as Poland, it would develop far faster.
Of course, corruption hinders this, but political motives and obstacles are far more important.

What's the best site talking about Russia related things - primarily, theorizing what's going to happen in the future.
Post something they predicted that was right if you can.

nothing more pathetic than you dick sucker expats cry wanking behind your little cuck screens in fucktardville.

The American's do not with to destroy Russia. We simply disapprove of Putin's shenanigan's.
It's in Russia's best interests to cooperate with the rest of the world, rather than adventurism.
youtube.com/watch?v=M1INBEAR_2M

Who said i’m Ukrainian?

good, fuck hohols

чтo тaкoe кopoл чyхaнoв??

why are ucranian so hated from polacks to russians,are personally umpleasent people or is geoplitics and history

Because it's not Ukraine vs. Russia. Ukraine, like the Baltics, Poland, Bulgaria, etc., is a puppet state when it comes to foreign policy.