Shingeki no Kyojin

So how much did they torture Annie? Will she appear as an obedient puppy now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2VfX28ibSI
youtu.be/vgRu5obHbP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Eren to cum inside me

Can't wait for this ugly cunt to die while screaming in agony.

>tfw Bert is now more popular than Eren.

Best characters will save her.

spoilers in ten minutes.

Eren wouldn't let this happen and Hange isn't fucked up enough to torture a little girl, even if she did fuck up the SL.

Friendly reminder Gabi is secretly an ackerman.

Hanji is THE BEST

Endgame right here, brothers.

THIS IS FIRST TIME I TORTURE A HUMAN!!

Armin a cute.

Reiner is so handsome.

I want the spoilers now

How much did they rape her?

quite frankly I don't know what to expect from the SL.

Hongo OUT

I know Bert.

Reminder that Mikasa's pussy is likely hairy and stinky

I think Hange would do it though. She might even take it further since Annie would heal anyway. I hope not though.

We won't know anything for a while. I'd say it's best to make a bunch of theories that fit with what little you can expect, then get ready to be patient. Next chapter will stay set in Marley and will likely center on Eren and Reiner, but once it's the next volume we might get a flash of Paradis. I've been saying this for a while now, but I'm 100% the Survey Corps has disbanded.

In those restraints, couldn't Annie technically just do something really metal like struggle enough that she breaks a bone or pop a blood vessel to transform?

>hairy and stinky
Nah that's Hango

CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL!!! THE WARCHIEF AND THE SUB COMMANDER WILL THEM ALL!!!

>cutting Reiner´s head
>feeding Armin with tortured Bert
>killing humans in the Uprising arc

I don´t know man, after what she did to everyone I wouldn´t want to go out of the crystal, specially when Hanji and the manlet now have experience torturing people. Manlet specially would be waiting for her to wake up.

These posts only make Hanji stronger.

And she probably didnt change her pantsu for months... if you get 1 those pantsu youve won the lottery

Yes he is

post yfw even Bort is more popular than Eren

Nothing wrong with a stinky Hange

>mikaqtbeyondhappy.jpg
>mikaqt
>trying to shitpost about Eren
Why?

Reminder that Moblit left and unconcious Hanji alone and that the manlet is nearby

HAHAHA nips finally have some good taste

With the gag around her mouth, easily (should've used a ball or cloth), but she'd die of exhaustion before hurting herself with that straitjacket.

what did he mean by this?

Sweating too

Spoilers fucking when ?

I'M TIRED OF WAITING

Eren gets cucked even in his own series. SAD!

Chapter 94, "Blasphemy".

Simple.

Reiner carries goods from the train while Pieck sits atop the supplies.

Gabi pats and fluffs Falco's hair while she wears a heavy expression, talking about how she'll inherit the Armored Titan, go to Paradis and retake the Founding Titan. Falco has a delicate reaction.

The glasses man worked with Sieg to ensure that no one found out he was of the royal family. He also coached him in baseball, and took care of him after Grisha was gone.

Reiner and Falco speak inside the forest. A Marley soldier walks in on them, and I am sorry to say this, but it was not actually a Marley soldier, but Eren, who says "it's been four years since we last had a chat, Reiner." Reiner freaks out.

Two weeks.

What a shame.

I don't know man, SL during the political arc did a lot of gray acts to overthrow the government. Torturing a girl is not far-fetched at this point, maybe that is going to be the break point for Eren and Armin.

>Reminder Levi is in charge of Hanji' s hygiene and cleans her pussy lips daily

Isayama should've made BRA the main cast with the series making them seem like the good guys at the start on their way to exterminate an evil society of people only to slowly learn that they genocided innocent people and then have the story play out as normal

Hisu pls

>Reiner carries goods from the train while Pieck sits atop the supplies.
ABSOLUTE FUCKING POTTERY

They didn't torture her at all
They showered her with hugs and head pats

Who knows? Certain to leak tomorrow.

Eren looks like a terminal patient.

And Hanji take cares of manlet´s mental breakdown

>the good guys turn out being the bad guys
But that's exactly what it's going to happen.

>Gabi says they're on their way back to Liberio
>Liberio is a walled urban compound for Eldians with no forests
>Reiner and Falco supposedly in a forest
What did they mean by this?

No EWWW

You guys are quite impressive at drawing/shopping things so they look like the original anime/manga...came on Sup Forums just for snk threads and must admit I've been tricked many times in a few days.

I don't know why but I really want Annie to kill Hange

Go back to Twatter, Kalinkakaeri.

Eren will never be a full on villain, but I can see him becoming an antivillain/hero or roguish character that separated from the main cast out of a difference in opinion. Him trying to work things out on his own might be interesting, but especially as a side character since we'd never know what he's thinking it'd be fantastic.

>came on Sup Forums just for snk threads

Where's the one picture of this scene that's pretty well drawn but Mikasas mouth makes it look like she has down syndrome

Key point, on the way. There are stops on trains, you know. Could just be a middle of the road thing to drop off supplies. Besides, spoilers don't usually come in wholes.

Or they're possibly fake spoilers?

>beer belly
>doing anything except getting cucked by his half brother and getting eaten
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fastest way to stay updated despite all the collateral faggotry, you know. But you guys are funny

EHshit pls

This.

ENDGAME

youtube.com/watch?v=g2VfX28ibSI

It's finally here!

I wonder why Hange is the only main cast character we have no backstory on. Even JSC has more backstory revealed than her/him so far.

Why does Reiner sound like he has lung cancer?

Why did they spoil the reveal in the promo?
youtu.be/vgRu5obHbP8

Cmon, no need to be upset friendo

I HATE ARMINS VOICE SO MUCH

>reminder we'll get Hange gender reveal when we see her pregnant with manlet's child.

LM soon.

I was watching the dub of this episode and they messed up big time with translating Reiner reminding Armin about the time he nearly got crushed by the female titan and had Reiner directly address the female titan as Annie despite him being not supposed to know that.

>Bodybuilder
>Based Warchief who tells Mad Mikkelsen what to do

How the fuck will Armin's "We have Annie" line work in the dub or will they just remove it?

Reiner sounds like Batman.

Also why did they have to fuck up the titan roars so bad? Literally sounds like autistic screeching.

Hansamu~

I think that is because the actor went with a crying, whispering and broken down Reiner, instead of the japanese, angry and full of resolve Reiner. And the videos sound quality is pretty low, i just watched this scene from a different source, and it sounded better.

Are Reiner and Bert voiced by the same person? kek

spoilers only midnight.
it's early in japan, all stores are closed.

Reiner wasn't exactly in the best state of mind to be remembering what he was supposed to be pretending he didn't know

SHIT

hello animesuki shitposter and their generic memes and shitposts

It is autistic screeching

>beer belly
?

He went full Batman mode

Well, at least he sounds like a boy

I can do the dub better than this.

>tfw no angry autistic berserk mode Mikasa gf