Technology is taking over the world right in-front of us and no one is moving a finger to stop it

Technology is taking over the world right in-front of us and no one is moving a finger to stop it.
Just look at all the power they're building to destroy mankind not only culturally, socially or economically but also physically as resistance is only going to be harder with the technology and the artificial brains get bigger and better while we stand by and watch them rise the bar higher and higher with every passing minute.
The Unabomber was right, we should have listened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA&
listverse.com/2012/10/29/10-things-you-probably-dont-know-about-the-amish/
naturalnews.com/031782_Amish_health.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/11/171115152727.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the elites are buying up large swaths of land in places like New Zealand so they can bug out when the masses rebel

you might enjoy this OP if you haven't seen it yet
youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA&

pretty much but what can be done about it

>The Unabomber was right, we should have listened
Unironically, true. Look at the amish. No modern technology and live a traditional life with low stress, virtually no cancer, virtually no mental health issues. They are extremely healthy and happy people.

>extremely healthy

Did you just try to use the Amish as a good example? Am I suppose to be impressed by inbred luddites that shit in the woods and wipe their asses with fucking leaves? I'm not. The only thing dumber than a luddite is a luddite hypocrite on the internet.

Amish are inbred as all fuck.

They came here as a handful of people from Switzerland to escape religious persecution. They now number 300,000 from those original few that arrived, sprinkled in with some converts over the years. No adverse affects from intermarrying each other. I'm not sure what you both are talking about considering, like i previously said, they are among the healthiest people in the world.

gaaaaaaaayyy

Stop lying. Their infant mortality rate is through the roof. If you like Amish so much, then go be one. Get the fuck off the internet.

Getting in position to kill all humans who oppose a new world order?
NEVER.

lol

I'm not lying, everything i've said if factual. Low stress, virtually no cancer and mental health issues. You seem very angry btw.

they'll be saying the same thing long after you're dead.

i wouldn't sweat it.

Here in argentina a bunch of rich western elites are buying land all across the patagonia.

I hate lying hypocrites like you.

"they have a much higher rate of genetic disorders due to inbreeding – such as “maple syrup urine disease.” They also have a high infant mortality rate, but this does not phase them. These disorders and childhood deaths are seen by the Amish as “Gottes Wille” (God’s will). They refuse to undertake any form of genetic testing prior to marriage which would ensure that they were sufficiently unrelated to their potential spouse.”
listverse.com/2012/10/29/10-things-you-probably-dont-know-about-the-amish/

Better inbred and white than mixed and mutt.

>Technology is taking over the world right in-front of us and no one is moving a finger to stop it.
Because there will always be ways to use the system to your advantage, so long as a system exists.

What do you propose be done about this? It's like generic engineering: if your country bans it, other countries will overtake you. Only solution requires global government. Not worth the risk.

Here, ill pull some random stuff too.
>"Around 1995, Dan Olmstead, editor of the website Age of Autism, investigated the heavily Amish populated area of Pennsylvania and found just three cases of autism." naturalnews.com/031782_Amish_health.html
>"Indiana Amish kindred (immediate family and relatives) with the mutation live more than 10 percent longer and have 10 percent longer telomeres (a protective cap at the end of our chromosomes that is a biological marker of aging) compared to Amish kindred members who don't have the mutation, reports the new Northwestern study." sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/11/171115152727.htm

Just waiting for the terminator to kill me or my sexbot. Whatever comes first.

this is why I'm developing a solar charge-able 100M EMP discharge device for my senior project. instant home defense home defense. only possible rebuttal is faraday cage material suits cladding the robots - still there will always be some frequency that gets through so fuck em

>grandpa is scared of technology

I for one welcome our robot overlords.

As long as they're not retarded they might not exterminate everyone.