Little Witch Academia

Chance to die after episode 22 plot twist : 99.9%

I will eat a shoe if Chariot/Ursula not Dead at Episode 24, screencap This.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvKbRuXwkRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, she will atone for it by continuing to teach Akko, otherwise it'd be pointless.

The final word is forgiveness

Ursula never managed to find it because she could never forgive herself for taking the Shiny Rod from Croix.

Akko will find it when she forgives Ursula.

>"Here's a book for you, Akko!"

Diana can teach Akko

About love.

Akko won't forgive Ursula and the show ends with her deciding that magic isn't worth saving. Diana has to save magic in her place.

not even pulling a Kamina will wash out her shame

bravo Trigger, you've managed to create someone evil for a change

Thready reminder that this cutie is the true villain of the show who inspired young girls to become great witches while simultaneously sapping them of their potential, and intended to use their energy to blow up the moon and kill billions.

Why are Akko's best friends irrelevant?

BURN THE WITCH

Diana will give special rehan to both Akko and Ursula.

The final word is basically "don't give up your dreams".

>try your best not to laught when you talks about hidden potential with the girl you robbed her hidden potential from.

even fucking antispiral just wanted to save the universe.

Chariot was stealing magic from small children and then selling them merchandise.

So this is a EVIL looks like...

What could Diana say to Akko to convince her that her dreams are still worth having?

I love this cute dork.

I just knew that something that cute couldn't be good.

>Chariot du Nord and Croix are both evil
>also both French Witches
What did Trigger mean by this?

Think about it though. Did those kids really need the magic? It's almost guaranteed Chariot had a good reason for doing it. The only reason she'd be scum is if it were a pride thing like she wants to be the one to save magic.

She was having fun.

>The final word is basically "don't give up your dreams".
I feel like Akko and Chariot would have found it ages ago if it was just that.

>yfw there are no witches, only ones who farms mugles for manna either to do technomagic or to blow up the moon

Post armpits

Im not going to watch Episode 22 until ep23 are out because of cliffhanger.

Does Croix tell Akko the truth or Ursula ?

This makes Ursula even more of a cunt

all the limiters are broken lads

time for a wild ride

The final word is empathy. Ursula was always a cold hearted two faced bitch, so she never found it.
Akko is mentally deficient due to Ursula actions so she can't find one either.
Anime ends with complementation of humanity.

>You're just like me.

If you think about it, Ursula was very, very lucky to be cut off during her first attempt to reveal her identity. Imagine if the gang had been 10 seconds slower to reach the door, Ursula would have to deal with all 4 of them flipping out.

comfy

Thematically, what would be the best kind of scene for Akko to learn how to fly?

I hope destroying the moon will turn everyone into tang

She can't use magic anymore, she's lost even that too now.

Was she having a giggle?

So allow me to recap. Chariot had a big plan but Croix was getting in the way until she was too old to hold the staff, thus her plan failed. If her plan was successful then those people sacrificing their magic to Chariot would be worth it.

Anything I left out?

Remember /our broom/ is coming back to thrust itself under Akko

Can't wait for Diana's, "DON'T LOSE YOUR YAY" moment

I feel that I was not able to properly depict the levels of despair in this episode, if anyone has an idea just tell me

>implying this post isn't tattun

I am not ready, user.

Woodfucker

>the only good person in the show
>a schemer with a keikaku
>some primordial force of nature who doesn't care
>someone's disguise

Put in some Andrew laughing in the Corner

Good overall though

The very ending of the show, just taking a normal remedial lesson with Diana. She finally flies and the credits roll as she is flying.

Needs this Croix

>The final word is basically "don't give up your dreams".
Source? Was it explained in this episode?
If you are talking about the moon runes, they say "fásann aisling shníos".
"fásann aisling" translates to "dream grows".
"shníos" means "I flowed"
"fásann aisling a shníos" would mean "A dream which flows, grows", but there is no 'a' in the runes.

Either way, there are words "grow", "dream", "flow". So it doesn't really fit "Don't give up your dreams" well. Also, the first word was about that already.

Can we get the compilation so far?

>Diana was the protagonist all along
>Akko is her tool to reach the Grand Triscuit and redeem Shiny Cheerio

SASUGA DIANA

Akko will say that it was all a lie and her dreams are over because she's been robbed of her magic. Diana will say it's not over as she gives Akko the card to show that she was a Chariot fan who got her magic drained too. Then a callback to the Diana episode where Akko wouldn't let Diana give up on her dream because it's a beautiful dream or some shit.

post the whole chart

>the only good person in the show
Who was the one who told Chariot to suck little girls magic?

Black and white plus blur.

I think the last gaijin needs to hold the My First Broom Ride book.

Wonder how will Akko's girlfriend react when she finds out the truth.

Needs to invert the image on 1 of the guys for more "BETRAYED" look

Also, gradient black corners.

diana could've been the GOAT witch but no, fuck you ursula

You can see the answer in this expression.

I must admit I was looking forward to seeing the buildup to Croix's enraged look at the Rod and then the reconciliation and then fallout

But now we got something more interesting.

Goddammit, there's too many Interesting Things introduced in such a short span of time and not elaborated on so far.

What i mean invert is like this

cherish the yay that has been stolen from us

youtube.com/watch?v=jvKbRuXwkRw

Holy fuck, how does trigger manage to pull such an excellent twist in their shows everytime.

I can't comprehend how bad Ursula's guilt must be. What the fuck she's supposed to do even he she goes to ask Akko for forgiviness despite being a coward, she can't teach at LN anymore, she can't do magic shows, she has literally nothing left.

That's a lame word for Ursula to get stuck on.

No. That would ruin the despair it tries to convey.

>The French are the terrorists.

Pacing has always a major issue on TV LWA.
Unless they secretly announce 6 more episodes.

Wait, what the fuck
this like snk all over again; the plot goes batshit as soon as you ignore it for a few weeks
shiny harlot

I wish Akko put an arrow in Woodfucker's forehead at the end of the season.

It feels like it'd be cheap to just get the ability to fly based on a spur of the moment emotional outburst or by Ursula giving Akko her magic back somehow. I like Yeah, you had your magic stolen. Yeah it was fucked up. But it's not hopeless and you can try again. Bonus points if Akko saves the day without the ability to fly. Just with her usual pure guts and energy and some wacky transformation she learned purely via her effort.

>People expecting Ursula to die
>Akko is the one who dies instead, sacrificing herself to restore all those lost yays, including Chariot

None of that will happen anyway.

What a fucking brutal twist this is. Truly yay-breaking

>she needs to fly to save the world
>she can't fly
happens
>remedial classes afterwards

Chariot had no way of knowing if anyone in the audience would want to become a witch. actually, given that she was performing a magic show it was quite likely.

It was a dick move all around, even if 98% stayed as muggles she still fucked multiple children in the ass

>I will eat a shoe if Chariot/Ursula not Dead at Episode 24
Doubt it. The obvious setup is for Akko and Ursula to talk things out with Andrew and Diana respectively, so they can reconcile in the end.

trigger said already they want to keep it lighthearted. no dead ursula.

also since its a giant allegory to digital/croix vs anaolg/ursula anime and trigger sees itself as a kind of symbiose there will be a middle way.

dubs will cofirm

implying that bitch would have told her about stealing her magic

Ursula while I feel sorry for her but I can't excuse for the act that would have killed billions of lives. Until its confirmed the moon is the Grand Triskellion, Ursula just robbed Akko of her powers and she put her through Hell. As far as I'm concerned, she should be abandoned.

>Riots because of NO GOAL

EXPLAIN YOURSELF BRITBONGS!
Why are you guys this butthurt about a fucking game?

Other anons translated it as "spread your dreams/joy" which fits with Chariot becoming a performer.

>off by one
Ursula is fucking dead.

So brutal i cant watch it until someone regains Akko yay back.

I dont want to get a depression again because of watching Anime (Welcome to NHK do that to me)

>delusional Andrewfag

>so they can reconcile in the end
And then a giant orgy?

>War because of football
>Croix has murderous mind
>Brutal Episode 22 plot twist

Nope, absolutely not lighthearted anymore. Anything can happen now, especially Deaths.

>Croix gives Chariot and Akko roombas to ride in the last episode

Diana will help both. Andrew has nothing he can do to help Akko.

Now you're acting like.an insensitive faggot. She was literally bracing for whatever outcome at her office before Diana and the others interrupted.

i like where this is going

NO GOAL

Man, and you little shits had the gall to call this twist edgy. Look in a mirror.

Try to desaturate it and tint it blue to give it a more miserable look.

As soon as I work in some of this stuff.
I have no idea how to make that Ashita no Joe effect tho, and I don't feel like redrawing it like I did for ep 16

When Diana learns of what Chariot did she'll just laugh.
"So that was it?" continues to be sasuga Diana.

Updated with Ep22.

put chroix in, otherwise 10/10

Maybe? I think she is going to tell Ursula something along the lines of "You were a fraud and a coward... but I'm still thankful for the feelings you gave me."

I don't think it'll be that nonchalant but she'll take it far better. She handled failing the ritual well. She handled not being the chosen one with grace. She'll handle this well too.

You need to communicate more.

She can't fly, but she can still use magic. Also I'm sure Trigger will find some asspull that allows her to regain that ability by the end

>Other anons translated it as "spread your dreams".

I encourage you to check yourself which translation is actually valid, then.
Believe what you want.