youtube.com/watch?v=kXUFfoI9Rhc&ab_channel=Theo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N_32pGdsvWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thatch.

That is all.

>WATCHOP.com
OP is a casual streamfag. Check 'em.

The devil fruit was the reason Teach set out to sea and even joined the WB crew in the first place. That was his dream and did what se deemed necessary to achieve it

only reason he is considered a villain is that he messes with the main characters. Betraying his crew was a dick move tho

It's not his fault that no one else acts like an actual pirate besides him.

the rule that you have to eat the devil fruit you find is whitebeard's fault.

Teach is responsible for killing his crewmate but to basically be asked throw away your dream for a stupid rule makes whitebeard responsible for the situation.

>The One Piece anime will never be this good again

The music makes it so much better

>did what se deemed necessary to achieve it

You said it. Which disproves OP.

How do I force the Zoroposting meme into becoming a thing?

agreed, feels like old timey anime ala Cowboy Bebop

Except BB probably had no intentions of sticking with WB after he got the fruit, he was just using WB so he can sail the grand line throughly giving him the best chance of finding it. Even if he found it and didn't have to kill thatch it's highly unlikely he would stick around the crew. The fruit was just so he could get massive power allowing him a shot at becoming the king of pirates.

Doflamingo could murder Teach so easy

And all that bullshit about being Tenryubiito and The Clan of D. being their natural enemies, what forced bullshit Hackda. A "D." becomes a shichibukai, then kills and steals the power of a Yonko, then immedietly sets his sight on the Marines (only backing out because of Shanks). It's clear he's a loose cannon that'll attack everyone, including WG and Tenryubiito when he gets the chance - and now that he's amassed the power of a Yonko, clearly he'll go after Doflamingo's interests at some point.

Why didn't Doflamingo's sirens go off immediatly when this guy had stole whitebeards powers, and just beheaded him right there - not like his logia powers would save him.

The sad part is Thatch would have probably just given him the fruit. He didn't have to murder him for it.

>Hey Thatch can I have that fruit you found?

>You want me to give you my first ever Devil fruit that's identified as a powerful logia with unique abilitys that would make it worth 10 times more than a normal DF?

>Ya

>Why

>It's uhh...my dream

>Your dream is to eat the fruit I found? Why haven't you mentioned it before?

>Yes, I didn't mention it because...I didn't actually expect to find it

>What are you going to do with it

>...uh be a better pirate with you all

>Thatches reaction when

Thatch probably already ate it.

>Hey Thatch can I have that fruit you found?
>I guess so, Teach. Anything for my brother. But you owe me big, champ.

No. The rule is that the fruit is yours. You can do with it as you please.

Finally got around to watching Film Gold. The fights were a bit lacking, but overall the movie was top tier. I think it's one of my favorite OP movies.

Carina's tits are a miracle of the universe.

Will LinLin get redpilled on Mother Caramel?

I will make a Carina collection.

Hench has killed hench. Betrayal gets people against you really quick. Cool character but still a dick, like how Luffy does not share his meat. A real dick.

>>I guess so, Teach. Anything for my brother. But you owe me big, champ

They ain't the fucking straw hats, if teach could have literally asked for it, don't you think he would have? He knows the crew better than us.

Actually Jozu is the One true pirate

He's just an opportunist with good luck.
He doesn't strike me as evil, just a guy who'll do whatever it takes to get to the top. And it's working out for him well so far

>if he could have literally asked for it, don't you think he would have?
No?

Don't

Thatch might have already eaten it, Teach probably wanted it to go back into circulation, this also may be how he found out how a devil fruit respawns which could have helped him with stealing Whitebeard's powers

That scene...

BB always wanted to betray WB eventually. He killed to birds with one Thatch.

It's a distinct possibility at this point, given the ambiguous nature of the most recent flashback chapter teamed with the persisting presence of Pudding and her memory powers. However, it's nothing concrete as of yet, there's still a lot of ways that the coming chapters could go, in terms of dealing with Big Mom. The next chapter will be big for identifying what approach Oda will likely take in dealing with Big Mom, the success and subsequent effectiveness of Bege's rockets being the critical piece of information we need to see.

Baccarat made my dick diamonds.

Uh-oh.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>Viola would have to stand on her tip toes to even nibble on Doflamingo's Celestial Dragon

Never thought i'd ever see SBaHJ in my life again, let alone on Sup Forums

what if Big Mom kills the strawhats bar luffy and then pudding rewrites his memory so that they actually didn't die

>character actually acts like a pirate
>all the other "pirates" REEEEEEEEEEEEEE autistically about muh honor and muh friendship
I wish this had been a manga about actual pirates who don't fuck around.

Can Big Mom's crew do better than WB did in Marineford?

Your problem is bringing real life versions of pirates into a fictional universe that has a different way of thinking.

Since Sanji isn't going to be killed or stranded in WCI or it's territory, no. Just as well, Judge, should he live, will probably find a way to avoid merging with BM's group, taking away another of her goals with the wedding.

With the prisoners from Impel Down's help, WB's goal of freeing Ace at least happened, even though he died minutes later.

You horny bastards need to keep it in your pants.

Strawhats are honestly more of a group of adventurers than they are pirates. BB is a 100% actual pirate.

Both her and Carina were fucking hot.

SH crew are not real pirates. They're more like treasure hunting, adventure-loving group who doesn't follow the laws of the WG.

Big Mom alone would do better than WBs crew did.

Absolutely not. WCI is Big Mom's territory, where the crew was aware of SH crew's infiltration early on. They had the upper hand in being in their hometown, in numbers, in raw power, and in weaponry given that research labs were built straight on WCI and they created and stored things like "Candy jacketted bullets", etc all on WCI. The Luffy alliance only had the element of surprise, but soon enough when that's exhausted and their attack fails, they'll have no choice but to gtfo.

Whitebeard at Marineford was not in his own territory, had a limitted supply of everything that he and his allies brought, and aside from their trump card of the Surprise in their invasion, the Marines had their own tactics that steered the course of the war - the timing of Ace's execution, things like the Metal Wall, psychological warfare with what happened to Squardo just by leaking info, etc.

Granted the situation would be entirely different given the context, but what we are led to believe from WCI, so far, is that Big Mom's crew is entirely incompetent let alone Katakuri who gives legitimate orders on the spot that are outright ignored. The way I see it, Big Mom invading Marineford would lose most of the advantages they have on WCI, and from how we're led to believe Big Mom's top children can fight against Supernova tier pirates, there's no reason to believe as of yet that they'd stand a chance against all of the marines' Vice admirals, shichibukai, and admirals. The only one who'd take it is Big Mom, but I'd imagine that Admirals are at least strong enough to hurt her - otherwise she'd just single handedly conquer the world - and that given I think they'd still take down Big Mom

No.

RAID SUITS

>HOW DO THEY WORK

I want Doflamingo to fuck me so hard I become paralyzed

Big Mom is completely invulnerable unless she is sad. There is no known instance of anyone ever fighting Big Mom and harming her in the least. That was the whole point of the picture thing.

Big Mom as she is currently portrayed could demolish all the Admirals no problem. All the time she has been a Yonko she has never been damaged. Shanks Kaido and and BB all have scars and have taken heavy damage in the past. No one in the story could 1v1 Big Mom.

How many vaginas do you think Nami has had inside her dick?

One Piece is an animeme

I honestly just don't understand how the Vinsmokes agreed to giving up their raid suits, that's straight up retardation
>"hmm, in this wedding we'll be completely surrounded by pirates and other underworld felons while associating with one of the greediest people in the pirating world... better leave the weapons behind!"

...what?

>Pudding isnt even big moms daughter
>shes a marine spy
>wg planted their own yonko to interrupt kaido

I never really thought about it that way before. So if Big Mom wasn't autistic I guess she would be unstoppable.

Doffy is just too huge

Pretty much. She herself likely kills and destroys more of her crew and assets than any marines or rivals.

H-hey guys. Remember me?

>unless she is sad
No, unless she is in a state of great distress

Don't worry Smoker, we'll probably see you next arc with Tashigi when we find out she's actually the descendant of some ancient Wano priestess or something

You are my favorite marine jobber

Who will he job to next?

Yeah, you have some good yaoi

Smoker is probably just the next Garp. He'll never seriously matter until the 'later years'.

so at exactly what arc does this turn from
'shonen about pirates' into 'shones about pirates with some deep shit'

Why doesnt Big Mom just put a soul into her poneglpyhs?

Which basically means sad because when she was in her tantrum she punched through Yororo's execution sword swing and killed him. That to me means anger doesn't make her vulnerable. What else counts as distress?

Yes. Zeus and Prometheus alone would have wrecked Marineford.

Arlong Park

There's plenty in her island that doesn't have a soul in it yet besides them. It's not like it would make them useful, since most homies just say their object name like Pokemon most of the time.
Who's to say that the glyphs would even let a soul pass into them?

That's good news. I just finished Baratie, and while it was enjoyable I was getting kind of bored with the scenario.

I'd say more is hinted at but not really delved into before Arlong Park, then as they move onto the Grand Line, it gathers pace and each event feeds into the next so it all snowballs. It doesn't blatantly hit all the Void Century stuff, or hints at it, until Alabasta, and then expands on those idea through Skypiea, Water 7 and Enies Lobby. At this point the SHs aren't so much pirates as they are rebels fighting the World Government.

so take the thing you're trying to keep secret

and give it an eccentric conspicuous personality that lets him make noise and walk around?

Post Character songs
youtu.be/N_32pGdsvWw

>luffy licking carrot's lollipop

jesus christ, could the anime ship these two any harder? even nami was getting a little jealous

nekomamushi no dan' na ni ai ni ikou

I never did find a download for this album

give it a soul so it can tell you what it says retard

Could it be a bluff? They're kind of based on old school Sentai and Tatsunoko. Is it possible they can HENSHIN?

I don't think that's how it works.

What are the best movies to watch?
I'm all caught up on the manga but never watched any of the movies after seeing how bad the anime got and I figure that at least one of them has to be good. What one has the best animation quality/fight scenes?

>retard

no, that is what you are, for assuming that this awakened poneglyph will be able to read or understand the ancient language at all

>What are the best movies to watch?
byrndy world

just ask what its thinken

Movies are the only thing Toei puts effort into lately, so anything from Strong World onwards is fine. I hear some of the movies before that are good, but I haven't watched any.

I'd say it's more like the Marvel heroes where they have to actually put their suits on manually. Especially so, since the raid suits come in those little canisters apparently.

>What one has the best animation quality/fight scenes?

The the most recent three. Strong World, Z, and Gold. All three are great movies too.

I think that's the point of his character. He's the quintessential pirate.

Only good thing about that special was more Hancock. The villains and everything else were stupid.

>he has something I want
>therefore it is morally right to murder him

If you're going to shitpost, at least put in an effort. You abandoned plausibility in the first 2 fucking posts.

Why do you want such an easy way out of the Poneglyph story line? Everyone associated with it so far has been killed horribly; Ohara, Wano creators, anyone else with the knowledge since then minus Robin and the three samurai.

I'm the OP of See, I originally considered what you said and wanted to believe that, but I'm hung up on things we simply don't know enough about yet.

When I read Big Mom canonically saying that had she had the Giant army under her, she'd have defeated the other Yonko and have been Pirate King, I'm torn. To me that shows her current inability to do so despite the desire/drive to do so - she clearly wants to beat the other Yonko, but doesn't have the means to do so yet. If she is as indestrucible as it seems, these characters could always just rampage against the enemy until they're exhausted, survive their capture/incarceration/execution and escape, and rinse-repeat until they win.

To me, it seems clear that there's some inability to deal with the threat outside of going at it headstrong. Even Kaido, who closely fits that descritption above, still must have reason to not continually challenge the Marines/WG until he wins at some point. Either Marines/WG might have a chance at beating him, or they can quickly nullify the threat he'd pose until he'd fatigue and back out/get captured and escape. It's that same line of logic that makes me think Big Mom isn't capable of destroying the Marines - either she'll be beaten or just fail at her mission, no better than whitebeard who might have if he wasn't old and Ace wasn't a retard.

The only wrong thing Teach did was kicking based Hannyabalbro

Point is we'd need to know more before I can make rash decisions like "Yes, Big Mom can beat the Marines/other Yonko if she wasn't an autist". way too many unknowns.

All of them are good and are more One Piece, just watch them

Hannyabal was a faggot who wanted to take his bosses job