Blacks are God’s chosen people

Sup Forums, Jewish sympathizers, Israelites and Judaic Khazars BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN NOT REBUKE THIS!!!!!

>The discovery of a prehistoric human jawbone in a cave near Haifa pushes back the clock on the evolution of Homo sapiens and our ancestors’ first exodus out of Africa

>
Israeli archaeologists have found the remains of a nearly 200,000-year-old human jawbone in a cave on Mount Carmel, a discovery they predict will change what we know about the evolution and spread of our species.

>Until recently, most scholars would have agreed that modern Homo sapiens first appeared some 200,000 years ago in East Africa, based on remains found at Omo, Ethiopia, during the 1960s and ’70s.

>According to genetic research, these ancestral humans emerged from Africa around 70,000 to 60,000 years ago, occasionally interbreeding with Neanderthals and other hominids as they dispersed throughout the world.

haaretz.com/archaeology/MAGAZINE-israeli-archaeologists-find-oldest-human-remains-out-of-africa-ever-1.5764061

we the real jews

>some nigger wandered hundreds of miles off course chasing a bird and died

yes and

>out of Africa theory

Explains why they keep stealing things from everyone and are allowed to get away with it

Just like I predicted, the Jews and their enablers on Sup Forums (of which there seems to be no shortage these days) are on SUICIDE WATCH! Sad!

They want a place in the oven. I say let 'em, somewhere in the back.

This is obviously retarded, but let's indulge this fantasy for a moment:

>blacks were the first Jews. Humble, in touch with nature, never needing to leave their little garden of Eden (hence never having to learn agriculture or domesticate any animals)
>group of greedy, lecherous sand merchants murder a bunch of them, discover their religion, rub their hands together and say "oy vey"
>co-opt the religion, claim Judaism for their own

How can u say Judaism evil when reel Judaism ain't neva been tried, dog?

So Jews are basically Afromutts

Would explain the jewfro

>’group of greedy, lecherous sand merchants murder a bunch of them, discover their religion, rub their hands together and say "oy vey"’
>”co-opt the religion, claim Judaism for their own”

That’s exactly what happened though. Read “The Thirteenth Tribe”. Read “The Invention of the Jewish People”. Read “The Synagogue of Satan”.

So the jews are some turkoafrogyptian fakes that stole a religion from the original jewish black-africans?

out of africa has been debunked, skull was probably a slave

A Jew is simply anyone who accepts Christ as his lord and savior. The (majority) of people calling themselves Jews today and the so called “Askhenazim” are actuallt descenders of the Khazars, a Turkic-mongol race. Palestinians are more closely related to the original Hebrews than anyone currently alive.

How does the fact that humans left Africa even earlier mean Jews were blacks?

>Would explain the jewfro

Retarded. Jews came from Iraq , migrated to Canaan(Israel) , than to Egypt were they became slaves \ vassals of the Pharaoh.

After that the Israelites , rebelled , and run away with some loot(They couldn't beat the Egyptians) , eventually after going around as nomads in Sinai and Jordan they decided to take over Canaan and rename it Israel.

In other words the original Jews could only have Semetic genes , even if any blacks intermixed with the Israelites it was a very small rate and it would be Kushites(Ancient Ethiopians) , who are to begin with closer to Semites than they are to any other group of blacks.

>israel
>its not fake

(you)

anti-slide bump for truth

>10 minutes later the Palestinian Authority claims it is the remains of a Palestinian named Musham

>remains found outside of africa
>100,000 years earlier than african remains

Wow, i guess the ONLY explanation is that they were from africa and managed to wander THAT far away.

Couldnt possibly be that there were other groups that didn't start in Africa....nope....

>This is obviously retarded
"Retarded" doesn't mean "against Jewish interests", Schlomo.

I’m assuming that lack of an argument means you’re either too stupid or too upset to make one?

wait, so if blacks are jews, are jews white?

>doesn't know about the Mark of Cain blackening the skin
shiggy

>taking afrocentric WE WUZ shit that reads like fan fiction with a grain of salt means I'm a pro Jew shill

Lolwut?

Pack your bags, pale skinned Borats!
We want our ancestral home back and sheeeit!

>black-hebrews memed to israel
>Israelis can't resist cuz SJWs
>Israeli girls partake in black hebrew BBC cock carosel
how is my timeline so far?

anti-slide bump

>how is my timeline so far?

True sons of Israel are free to come home at last.
Free at last, thank Yahveh almighty, free at last!