Niggers at university

Anyone else experience this?
I'm at university atm majoring in biology at a 90% white school. I have a biology class with a concentration on cell evolution. There's a nigger bitch in my class and oh boy was I excited to see a smart nigger for the first time. While the professor was talking about fungus she raises her hand and asks "can fungus see you?" (I laughed thinking she was joking, nope she was being serious) Twf she's literally retarded. How fucking dumb, what, how and right when I thought she was done she asks "could it reach out and grab onto you" implying it was some sort of animal out to get you. I realized today niggers are only at college due to affirmative action and meeting diversity standards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm0JnVlGn6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually nigger are a form of fungi (lol :))

Of course they are. You think niggers would have a chance entering Harvard without affirmative action? Oh lawd.

Jews run the show.

I was a writing tutor at an Ivy League school during grad school.

I taught 3 niggers, and I was shocked that they could get into an Ivy league school without, you know, being able to write an actual sentence.

It was one of the first redpills I took, knowing that there are people who are ridiculously more qualified to be there on the outs because muh diversity. It made me ill.

The nigger may have been dumb but she was right about one thing, fungi are not like plants or bacteria. They can sense temperature and variations in humidity level. They are interesting organisms for sure and have at least some basic level of crypto-sentience. Paul Stamets wrote a paper on the similarities between mammalians and fungi, especially their reaction to external light stimuli and temperature.

Are you a fun guy, user?

Just found out the other day one of the guys I knew in high school who was a pretty cool black graduated from fucking Harvard. He was smart, no kidding, but we all were pretty smart.

How in the hell did none of our white valedictorians in our small Texas private school find their way to the ivy league?

Scientifically retarded here: but CAN a fungus see you?

paul stamets is god

Did you teach Uwriting at Columbia?

This is a small world if so

user, I did. I was at Columbia.

If a nigger can ball he can get into any college in the world, even if he is functionally retarded.

Currently forced into taking an anthropology course where the instructor is complaining about white European men being at the forefront of anthropology during the 1700s

She sent an email out yesterday saying she's canceling a future class cause she is organizing some latinx event and is offering extra credit to students who attend.

Reminded us in two classes so far about:
>stupid white men
>"problematic racist thought
>I won't tolerate racism or sexism in the class discussion" and 5 minutes later "damn white men
>organizer during Ferguson protests
>says she loves kids and is a pregnancy coach but won't ever have kids
>said she is excited the campus has a policy okay with "dating students
>was excited to talk about std origins

I'm gonna wear my Sam Hyde shirt to class soon

There isn't mush room for fun on these boards.

>%90 white school
>Frequently the only name on class sheets I can read, let alone pronounce, is my own

W-what's it like?

>W-what's
The dash isn't silent, it's pronounced Wdashwhats.

Sure there is. You just have to actively filter out all of the shiitake first.

I remember taking an architectural history class at Columbia, taught be a fag.

I don't really care about who anyone sleeps with, but the idiot could not teach the class without relating everything back to man fucking.

The narcissism of these idiots is embarrassing.

That sucks dude. My two anthro profs we're completely neutral and objective. Them not having a stance made those courses interesting as fuck.

>t. Le-a

Holy fuck, American education really is bad.

Even our blacks in STEM are smart.

Affirmative action admission here. U of Texas class of 2000. I made 240K last year. Feels so good.

Both of you see me after class

im in engineering program, and first year there were lots and lots of nogs

now after 2 years it seems they're all gone, only whites and muslims are left (asians go to different unis)

really made me think

If you mean with eyes, no

Its awful. I'm disgusted by the degeneracy of it all. I'm forced in my final year to take all these upper division general education courses taught by them.

I'm almost positive she's a coal burner too from the social media of hers I scoured. The class is just filler and is remedial high school stuff that I'm remembering after being out of it for 15 years.

Plus it sucks cause I'm stuck in a table full of Mexicans who are retarded.

Well she ask question, nothing wrong with that no matter how dumb the question is. Lot of freshman college do dumb thing.

>bio major
checks out

oh thanks for the laugh OP, I actually lol'd irl

for instance? how did he work man love into architectural history?

>Ionic columns- looks like a dick
>Parthenon built by Greeks, Greeks are gay

or what?

No, he was just obsessed with the Greeks man boy love shit. How that pertained to mathematical harmonics is beyond me.

Oh boy, burger, you have no idea.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm0JnVlGn6g

I'm curious how things are going in South Africa atm.

Is there going to be a mass white exodus?

Or are you going to have to start cracking skulls again?

somali in math course (uni) literally asked what an x -variable is or "means"

Normally, I condemn the discouragement or ridicule of curiosity but there is zero chance that stupid nigger was doing anything besides calling attention to herself for attention's sake. There is no reason a classroom of any kind should have to suffer such indignant monkey shines.

>how things are going
Worse every year. Anglo shitlib SWPLs and Jews pretend that nothing is wrong in our glorious multikulti Rainbow Nation, while most Afrikaners are blackpilled. Farm murders continue, massive corruption and incompetence increases constantly. Radical nigger organizations like the EFF agitate for seizing white farms by force and genociding whites, and gain massive support among the Born Free generation (born since 1994) who have been inculcated with leftism since childhood. The incoming president supports seizing white lands without compensation - this is the policy that killed Rhodesia.

>Mass white exodus
This has been happening since 1994, we've lost about a million whites. But when push comes to shove, I don't think this will be possible. There was a mass white exodus out of Rhodesia when SHTF there, in the late 70s and 80s. Most of those people escaped south to SA, others found their way to Commonwealth countries or the UK. Here it's different - 4,6 million whites as opposed to 250k, nowhere south except the Southern Ocean, and it's much harder to emigrate these days. We've got nowhere to run.

>Cracking skulls
Honestly this could happen. The white resistance would be run by the Afrikaners, but I'm sure they would put aside their grievances and let us Anglos tag along on kaffirskiet. Or we could fail to organize, get armed, etc. and all get genocided and reduced to poverty. Which outcome happens depends largely on foreign support, which will depend on how rekt the Overton window is in the West. So keep memeing, we might just have a chance.
It will actually be very interesting to see what happens, from a world-historical perspective. 4.6 million is no irrelevant population, and the leftists have lost control of the narrative. A significant White population has NEVER come under this kind of genocidal threat in isolation, period. It'll test our race's mettle, for sure, and it might be the flashpoint for resistance to ZOG in the West.

Why do all uni nogz wear
>bucket hats
>backpacks with super heros on them
?

>black person shitposts IRL
>"literally retarded"
Problem?

Niggers are IRL Orkz

I was in a robotics class as a senior in high school and at least half of the niggers had to ask how a ruler worked.

Well I went to the university ,and I didn't get in due to affirmative action; however I did have to deal with assholes like you in the faculty and student body (one of the reasons I never donate money to my alma mater.)

Cry us a river.

stammering stammets?
that claims to have tripped balls at the top of a tree during a thunderstorm?
and forced himselves to stop stammering through sheer force of willpower?
yea he still stammers
he is openly mocked by his peers and had his license revoked

>the university
>uses semicolon only to forget its following comma
how to spot an actual retard larping as a nigger

That is wildly against the purpose of learning anthropology

#semicolonsowhite ;;;;;;;;;

Without affirmative action all our top universities would be filled with Asians and Jews

Prove me wrong

I like fucking both Asians and jews, so I'm good. Niggers, not so much.

Where da whyte wimen at

Nigger, you wouldn't be allowed in

isn't the reason why they smell so bad is that they have shitloads of fungi and bacteria in their hair?

In the social sciences department and that's turning out to be one of the problems.

Lemme holla atchu gurl

If you do not desist I will contact your babymomma and give her your current address.

that's why we need to kill the niggers

Wow, I didn’t know the dude from Discovery was named after him.

Lmafo I'm homeless nigga n I'll stab a bitch if she comes near my stack muhfugga.

sounds like a good and valid question from the Negress.

IMO she meant "can fungus sense its surroundings and activity react?", which I think some strains can do, sort of.

Saved

>can fungus see you?
good luck, they took over Scandinavia.
quality of services and goods fell like shittier african stuff

every fucking support and complaints line and they dont even speak norwegian or english.
not even sure they know how to fucking speak at all.

lol no way me too
lol niggers are dumb right guys, praise kek

>and I didn't get in due to affirmative action

Liar.

>he can get into any college in the white western world

Black Girl in my engineering class, she was able to do calculus and pass her classes.
>One of 2 blacks in engineering

I’m not seeing a whole lot of them on campus as it’s the spring semester and they all dropped out in the fall. Easy parking.

The only one in my chem class who consistently asks really basic bitch questions only tangentially related to the subject of the lecture that should have been prerequisite information for the course. He asks usually about once a class so it isn't super disruptive but god damn.

Niggers never donated gotta get more chicken and rims.

I remember the internal laughters when the teachers asked the nogs to read for the class

not really because
more orkz = better tech
more blacks = your lucky to see two planks of wood nailed together.

My niggas!

I went through the writing program at Columbia as well. Small world indeed.