Why are leftys obsessed with demonizing the right?

Why are leftys obsessed with demonizing the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BlackAndWhiteInsanity
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to make someone seem evil first if you are going to steal their stuff, so that it can be argued to be just and moral.

Symptoms of their identity politics.

Why are rightcucks obsessed with demonizing the left?

Because they all read Harry Potter and think they’re the special snowflake that’s going to save all their friends from the pure evil Drumpfler

theres a muslim women at the frontlines

I love this picture

Fixed it for you, senpai.

yes we kinda do that but at least our memes are good unlike the left

my body my choice and my borders my choice

delusional mental disorders
they take their marching orders from a pedophile run organisation ('cause ya know, they love Trump) called BAMN, By Any Means Necessary. The end justifies the means, the end being Democrats in control, the means being Republicans shot in the street.

yet were gas-lighted into the comparison that "alt-right" is evil, bigotry & hate.

Someone took this old template and turned into lefty propaganda.

Because they live boring dull, lives.

Something I noticed, particularly with the anitifa lot, Is that they live in a fantasy land where they are the last bastion of hope (rebels) fighting off the ultimate evil (Nazis).

Watch some of the videos messages they put out for each other. They give themselves little code names like "hawk", they divide themselves into little factions like "Boston Antifa" and where scarfs to hide their faces. It's almost like they think they are part of a secretive underground rebel group destined to overthrow our evil overlords.

The Left live in a fantasy land.

Projection

Wear*

>we're just as retarded and full of identity politics cancer, but le lulzy memes, DUDE LMAO!
Kys

they live an easy live without strugle and is easy for them to sacrifice the white working class for acceptance and became the new priest of multiculturalism

Because theyre literal fucking demons.

oh yes, I can see the logical comparison between "snowflake" and "BRINGER OF SATAN, RACIST, NAZI, PHOBISM"

Actual right-wingers are on the left-hand side of the picture. Trolls, hypocrites, and degenerates are on the right.

You forgot the association of "cuck", "soyboy", "beta", "libshit", and other buzzwords with anything that remotely opposes right wing ideology

You've given a good example of how unbiased you are, so far.

they have to accuse the opponent of what are their crimes and short comings... in other words they project what they are on others !

The left isn't demonized. It's just that the weakness they think is their strength is pointed out.

those are all words used by left wing shills in disguise

Cuck, Soyboy and beta are't really related to being left wing or right wing. It just so happens that these apply to leftwingers more often.

Whats wrong with calling a faggot 'faggot'. Muh hurt feelings. Now fuck off soyboy cucked faggot

Because the core foundation of left wing ideology is to LIE.

Every progressive movement is a movement farther away from natrual order.

His point still stands paco. We call them retarded pussies when they act like retarded pussies, but they call us satan incarnate for merely believing something different from them.

needs merchant in the background of blue side senpai

fine- i'll spell it out for you. one group wants the other to stop acting like faggots. the other wants complete anarchy and summary executions.

Because they can't meme, how else will they get people on their side?

Dude this is my new wallpaper. Who would win? Some limp wristed cucks and burqa wearing sand nigger women, or THE GOD DAMN DONALD and his LEGION OF WAR-HARDENED DEMONS COMING TO DRAG THE DEGENERATES TO HELL

Do we exist in the same dimension? Leftists get called all sorts of stupid shit for supporting certain views, e.g. opposing a travel ban gets you the label of being a Soros soyboy cuckleft shill who is actively aiding Satanists, new world order architects, and all sorts of retarded shit

Yes of course a right wing shill such as yourself will never admit to dwmonizing, despite the fact this entire board is dedicated to doing exactly that

Look at all the buttmad stormnigger replies in this thread who are being outraged at the idea that Sup Forums is just as retarded and full of identity politics as SJWs (or even claiming that anything which makes them look bad is a 'sjw false flag', LMAO)

I'm not even a leftist and I can clearly see it, this place got cucked by cancerous boomers and identity politics in less than 3 years

All I'm saying is the Left doesn't have a badass flaming nazi skull.

>opposing a travel ban gets you the label of being a Soros soyboy cuckleft shill

On pol maybe. Not in the real world.

make one with israel and in the other side the palestines it would really true

That Tyrone is perfect.

This picture does make me think, how cool would it be if we could transform into werewolves, murlocs, Yuan-Ti, demons, Fomorians, yokai and bullshit, and just rush the faggots and shitskins down and butcher them?

It'd be so badass.

Demonizing opposition is Us vs Them: 101, you won't stir like minded wacko's to act and scare moderates into conforming if you don't. Every tribe does it and any tribe claiming they don't is immediately lying.

It's one of Alinsky's Rules, along with blaming your enemy for that which you are guilty of.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BlackAndWhiteInsanity

There is nothing dehumanizing or demonizing about those words. Leftists literally complain about people "normalizing" and "humanizing" Trump.

I waste a couple hours of the week browsing Facebook posts about news from america and all of them have shitflingers from both sides of the field throwing around proto-Sup Forums mouthbreather / SJW lingo

America is about to have a serious internal breakdown in less than 10 years with all these meme chimps acting like clowns all over the place, and they honestly deserve it

Suck a chainsaw, pendejo! Fucking spic shit! I HATE YOUR KIND

>who bro what’s your problem I just want to destroy your society steal your shit and tell you how to live

What’s not to like !

podesta and his crew are satanist though, they sacrifice children and cum into their drained blood buckets. have you not been keeping track of the amount of child & sex traffickers that have been arrested in the last year?

Because it justifies doing terrible things to them. Whereas the majority of the right simply sees the left as completely wrong when it comes to politics...the majority of the left sees the right as people of nefarious and evil-intent people for the political beliefs they have. They care more about your intentions than the outcomes (see communism)

>It's okay to punch people you think are nazis
>We are preventing the rise of Hitler by rioting and terrorizing the general public

The right side is so much cooler. They have a boss from super metroid on their side.

>
Like your shithole nation is better? Once the Right retakes our country we will be in much better shape.

We're Not

>blaming your enemy for that which you are guilty of.
We need to do more of this. Start yelling at the left for supporting Israel.

that internal breakdown already happened, we're moving past that into generation z which are all meme supporters.

Yes, maybe then you will be able to accomplish your long life goal of vanquishing the enemies of Israel, and perhaps, if you're lucky enough, die in a sand field for them.

MAGA and MIGA 'pedes!

>extremely poor person
>unreliable friends/family
>has no means to take care of their self just turning 18
>military offers you training, education, a job, benefits, security & income
maybe there's a reason our servicemen love our country, is it the same in yours? does Mexico have a "get out of hell and make something of yourself" free pass?

>Why are leftys obsessed with demonizing the right?

Because they are easily led automatons that want their people to die out.

Some of them are LITERAL Babylonian Luciferian Satanists.

The left lost the war of ideas a long time ago when the soviet union collapsed. Now all they can do is propaganda and cling to unreality like 100 genders to keep going. They're a shambling corpses that needs to be put down once and for all.

Yo that's a two way street.

Yes, the reason is, military welfare pleases the masses of dumb people who would otherwise be a drain on your country, so you've put them to good use in advancing the geopolitical interests of Israel and friends.

In exchange, jews throw a bone at the disenfranchised little right wing white man in his deathbed.

Do you think the Sup Forums from 2010 would be surprised at the fact that the entire board became jizzrael guzzlers in a few moves?

>0

Because it works.

WTF is that!!!

I mean Ann Coulter released a book literally calling the left demonic.

Why do right-wing idiots think they're victimized special snowflakes? Are you all hypocrites by nature? Are all humans hypocrites by nature?

Hm, I just don't know.

The left is literally satanic in the philosophical sense

they are useful idiots believe it or not, for the long gone soviets.

It has more angels this, which the soviets also used. The frankfurt school which aims to making the us communist in long run through subversion of society, rather than a outright bloody revolution like in russia.

You should watch yuri a bit and what he was doing in the us when active KGB agent.
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

Their role is destabilization, frankly they are so brainwashed them selves so they do not even understand. As he say they will not ever listen to reason, and will deny all hard facts even when presented with evidence.

So basically their role is to destabilize the country from within, till then finally the regular citizens and workers would have gone
>Soviet! Come! We won't resist, anything but fucking this cancer here!
Very jewish plan

You see it though. The fun part is that would this ever happen, they were to be the first to get a bullet in the neck. This is because they are polluted, not workers, cancer. The soviets just wanted the workers. Not a bunch of spoiled rotten people that have never worked a proper job their entire life. They don't even understand what marxism really is, they only know the fairy tales they have been told. You think homos would be accepted in a marxist society for example? Never...

These are some of the reasons they are called useful idiots. They are doing the work of the (old) enemy, without even fucking realizing it. And they were to be killed on occupation

And with the last few posts you have revealed yourself as a leftist shill

>pic

Quite realistic. Get ready for the Deus Vult!

(((Public Education)))

bernie is a merchant of false hope

"no you"

Lemme fix that for you

>holds an arrow as if to throw it
Left does not understand the basic concept of bow and arrow

this is the most projection i've ever seen on Sup Forums, congrats fag

I'm a libertarian. Much like the left and their 'everything I don't like is a nazi', anything which doesn't align with your neocon cuck ideology is obviously communist/lefty shills.

Kys

We're immune to this communist and PC cancer here.

It might be that we are just this way, or we might have been affected through many psyops during the years to combat soviet influence.

We ridicule them. Not quite the same.

a satanist in kinder garten. Endorsed by the fucking clintons.... I am not memeing.

most outsiders were laughing at the spartan-clad middle age retards and meme-spouting college kids at the white nationalist protests.

Their projecting.

Amazing

Our good man Ted on the subject of these demoralized cultural marxists.

>the entire board became jizzrael guzzlers in a few moves?
I dont think most Sup Forumstards are leftie neocons user

Easier to attack something if you dehumanize it. Basic shit my man

Fukken saved, god's work

They're*

>not realizing that both sides do this
>An example:

Because they live boring dull, lives.

Something I noticed, particularly with the ______ lot, Is that they live in a fantasy land where they are the last bastion of hope (_____) fighting off the ultimate evil (_____).

Watch some of the videos messages they put out for each other. They give themselves little code names like "hawk", they divide themselves into little factions like "Boston _______" and where scarfs to hide their faces. It's almost like they think they are part of a secretive underground rebel group destined to overthrow our evil overlords.

The ______ live in a fantasy land.

Let's not act as if some people on both sides do this. Not all, but definitely some.

Noice

They can't win on facts and they know it, so censorship and shaming are the only tactics available to them

>it's okay to have a pet worm
what did it mean by this?

t. righty who thinks lefty politicians are demons running a pedophile cult in a pizzeria and all lefties are secret communists who want to kill all white people

Whats that papers, name/author?

we need some my wallet my choice signs.

Because they can, because they control all the media. They're just using the tools they have at their disposal.

Whats your point then shitskin? Muh we r all teh same? You think that this somehow will alleviate any possible hate the two groups may have for each other? Let me guess: Youre a centrist.

Because at the end of the day it's all they have. They have nothing but the will to power and to lots over others. To tell day "do it my way or you're a demon." Because they idolize themselves and their own narrow rationalities so much they can't imagine anyone "smart" having another opinion. They must be evil.

It's the una bomber, from one of his letters.

I do not remember who wrote to him anymore. I used to have the whole chain off this. This is sadly all I have left. The guy is fucking smart and very analytical, it's actually a very good read.

Guy is crazy as fuck, but he is smart as fuck too lol. Many other anons here should have all this shit, it's old

This is why I love you, user.