The Promised Neverland

Filler chapters are over, get hype

readms.net/r/neverland/041/4320/1

Finally, I want death and suffering.

Sunday releases make my blood boil.

Was that demon with the hunters? Or is this a random encounter?

Someone dump so the thread lasts at least 50 replies longer than usual

It looks like a random monster. The demons and their beasts all seem to have masks.

Still weirds me out how we went from bump limits to this.

>Neverland thread
>In your country it's deep night
Fucking timezone.

We reached bump limits during the climax of the escape arc like Norman's "shipment", Ray's fire stunt, Phil's keikakus and Leslie, before that we usually were at the same thread lenghts as now. The fact that niggerstream has suddenly gone back to late sunday releases, lack of Norman and not much keikaku shenanigans have happened are the reasons for slower threads.

The releases are late, the tension about escaping the orphanage is gone, and the departure of Krone, Mama, Phil and Norman have affected the threads, sadly.

maybe if I post something shitty the thread will live

what if minerva is a demon who wants to eat kids who are smart enough to escape the orphanage

cute

this dude can't draw faces to save his life

>Posuka
>dude

>making Norman a faggot
>his entire character is that he isn't

I suppose. I've been in every thread since practically the beggining and even I'm bored without half the cast we were used to. I miss Mama and Norman.

I'd give my vote for Emma

Emma is so cute.

*to

This page shows that these kids are still quite smart even though they're not on the same level as Norman, Ray or Emma.

Technologies

Can't wait until Neverland attracts the tumblr crowd due to having a strong female protag and an ethnically diverse cast, just wait till tumblrized fan art comes out
>Emma is drawn fat with hairy legs
>Norman overly frail and skinny
>Ray is drawn 6 shades darker than he usually is
>tumblr nose on every character
>Sister Krone is drawn looking like a baboon

Well, some of them were called good-quality products so yes, most of them are quite smart.

So was this the monster from the end of the chapter, or something else?

it would need an anime first

God, no.

Even if they aren't on the same tier as the trio, they're still likely in the top % of average kids their age in terms of intelligence

To be fair, Norman seems quite frail. But they'd probably take it to anorexic levels.

Why does Norman look like that faggot from Snk here?

Erwin Smith? I always thought Norman looked like a young version of him

And the last and the best page so far.

Yeah, Erwin, thanks. Forgot his name.

Chapter went 0-100 real quick

So let's stop and think about William Minerva's keikaku for a second.
He must have intetionally dropped that pen with the expectation that Krone, or maybe some other sister/mom, would pick it up and keep it without telling her superiors or the Demons.
He then planned that somehow this pen would end up in the hands of kids, and those kids would have access to this book(maybe all Farms have it?), decipher everything, pull off an escape and then go to the Promised Neverland.
This is some Light Yagami-tier planning.

How Don has such a high scores on tests when he usually acts like an idiot? Does he cheat?

>A wild Palossand appeared!

How does this make you feel?

Kind of meh chapter except for the last page. And this one looks like a wild demon rather than the civilized ones we saw previously.

He's not an idiot, he's just cocky and overconfident. He merely looks like an idiot because he's surrounded by geniuses.

He's a madman, just like the guy on pic related.

That's assuming William Minerva is a person. Maybe it's a group of resistance fighters, and there are lots of pens and a set of those books in all the farms.

Talking about William Minerva, is it to farfetched to think he might actually be a friendly demon?

How much did Krone know about the pen's contents? Did she know about the books and thus decipher the entire hidden message?

>And this one looks like a wild demon rather than the civilized ones we saw previously.
>yfw in Neverland this monster is going to be considered as a normal bug.

He also had the expectation that a sister/mama would decide to open up and deassemble an inkless pen instead of just throwing it away instead for a new pen

>How does this make you feel?
Inspired.
Seems like I couldn't keep my promise of an end of May update. Apologies, work was rough. Still I'm going steady with this and I'm making progress, even if at a slower pace.

>Emma's dad is actually a demon
screenshot this

Well, William Minerva was presumably the man that Krone saw talking to a demon.
Plus, every time the kids talk about him we see a normal man in a suit and tie with his face covered in shadow.

Here's to some more inspiration.

She knew that this pen is "not ordinary". That's enough to give it to demons and forget about.
Truly, Minerva's plan looks so unbelievable.

Maybe he's a hyper-evolved lemur.

Maybe the pen can be remotely turned on and off by Minerva and he secretly has hidden surveailence cameras all over the HQ and GF houses to see if someone plans to report the pen to the demons or if the children manage to get their hands on the pen

Reminder that Emma x ray is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

(You)

The Hound Demons look pretty wild too.

what does this say?

God damn I love don

I guess that he was banking on the fact that all of the workers in the farms are slaves that aren't really that loyal and would thus keep a trump card that might help them escape one day to themselves.

but krone didn't tell how that man looked
so they are making assumptions about his look

>Emma
>let's get married
That's all.

At first I thought this was a meme pairing, but both of them think he's dead and have gotten over it. If we get a time skip I wouldn't be surprised if we have a sort of Shin Sekai Yori type of situation.

So is that eric cartman lookin kid about to get eaten?

Until there's anything going for it it's still a meme and it's better to leave it at that before the thread turns to shit again.

Nat's smugness is starting to grow on me too.

it is the gentle monster minerva

DESU that would be one hell of a twist.

They would be friends.

The author likes to stray away from cliches, so I wouldn't be suprised if he won't have Norman end up if with Emma just because he was the first person shown in the manga to have a crush on her

>both of them think he's dead

Do they really? They had so much faith in the guy It's hard to believe they just got over it like that. And Ray is a hardcore Norman and Emma shipperfag himself, I seriously doubt any romantic development will happen between them.

Emma is female Gon

or the guy who sells/gives kids to the orphanages and also acts as a failsafe if they escape

That's usual shonen rule though so it's not really staying away from a cliche. First person usually wins. Not that I expect it to be different here.

Same. He also kinda reminds me of pic related

A lot of people have described Emma as a female Gon in terms of rationality

I do think they think he's dead. Emma's reaction in chapter 31 spoke for itself. But I severely doubt anything will happen either.

He's like Aoyama from bnha with the whole smug twinkle effect going on and really being nervous pussies when things get heated

Not really. Gon is a lot more amoral.

They're pretty much the same. Makes me wonder if she's also going to have a moment like "that".

Probably because the only people that could decipher it are people that read the adventure book made for children. The checkered design on the pen as well looks to be the same, something that only children would want, not adults, as it stands out too much. Design both of them to be sought off by children and the chances of the two meeting up in the same child raises astronomically.

Gon would do a lot of immoral things for the sake of his friends and the way Emma disregarded the fact Krone was really just a victim like her because she chose to side with the demons makes it questionable if she'll end up more like Gon and do anything no matter how immoral for the sake of her family.

Who /lost interest like over 10 chapters ago/ here?

Nice trips.
I do get the feeling sometimes Emma isn't as nice as she seems. Those fucking faces she pulls give me the impression she's gonna do something fucked up for the kids at some point. It's probably just like with Gon, the closest people are top priority no matter what.

I'm still interested, but not as I was initially. The good news is that it looks like it's going to start picking up soon.

The trio have been shown to be morally grey characters a couple of times through out the series, Norman was fully prepared to kill Krone and Mama before they learnt about the trackers in the adults' hearts.

Emma stronk

I agree, it's just that I get the feeling Shirai wants to make it seem like Emma's all around nice to surprise us later when she does something fucked up. It's always more shocking when it comes from the cheerful characters.

You think Emma could manhandle Norman?

She could dominate him with a single finger.