He took the ultimate Red Pill

White Sharia 2050 ?

Where's that menu from

Rocket League

why after destroying europe is germany cucking so hard?

Islam is fundamentally against whores, gays, and Jews. I don't know what the Jews are thinking by flooding Europe with Muslims but it will not end well for the kikes. That I can tell you.

It's almost like it's not the Jews

the alt-right can literally have anything they want as long as they convert to Islam
(well 2 things)

either:
white sharia in the new caucasian caliphate, including:
-gay roofing
-jew gassing
-metaphorically and physically beating feminists back into their natural and obedient role of wife/mother. like muhammad (pbuh) would have wanted

or:
left has to acknowledge that muslims are shit and multiculturalism collapses

They are doing this to avoid censorship and hate laws because Germany is literally jailing and deleting Twitter of AfD members while doing anything to accommodate muslims. This is actual 4D chess.

Honestly is there another choice for Europe? They won't be able to push back against the E.U. kikes and the Muslims. But if they just temporarily mass convert what a hilarious slap in the face to leftists it would be. Gay stoning feminist rapes women chattel.
The thing I've been toying around in my head is to get organized and instead of trying to hold the cart from going over the cliff push it off. Before the Europe is flooded with more Arabs and Africans.

Cucking? Islam is the most Alpha religion on this planet. Islam is the only thing that will save Europe from the claws of the Kikes.

Hiding your Swedish flag, Jamal? No surprise. You're ashamed that you find that degenerate, nihilist slime pit preferable to Islamic civilization.

I respect a man who can live his philosophy, which is why I have nothing against Muslims who stay in their own countries and mind their business. As for whether you think you can beat the communists and globalists, they're smarter than you. You won't win. You think you're using them but they're using you. Your women will get screwed up in the schools and by the pop culture poison as well.

No it's not a white religion

Ask yourself who those New England WASPs answer to and everything falls into place
desu

So all you have to do is go from one tremendous error full of pain to another, sign me up

Neither is Christianity

Our countries arent "islamic", they're corrupted secular shitholes ruled by tin pot dictators appointed by the West. There is no islamic civilization yet, but it will return despite your rage and hate against it. Islam is unstoppable, we dont care about the Globalists, kikes, or any person with power. We got God on our side, thats sufficient for us.The globalists have spent trillions on fighting islam, but with 0 succes. We defeated the Romans and we defeated the Persians, and the same will happen with the kikes , globalists, communists, and enemies of God. Europe will find that islam is its only hope for survival, not some theological white supremacist bullshit which tells you to take pride in something you have done nothing for.

>true Islam has never been tried

tfw he sounds like a fucking communist

True islam has been tried and it was succesfull. And it will return despite your hate and rage against it , there will be no more booze , pork, and whores for you ;)

stop feeding the troll namefag

So, how easy is it to convert to Islam? What if all atheists on the right just converted? They shouldn't have any moral qualms about it, since they don't believe anyway, but it would give them an amazing shield against leftist hypocrites.

Krauts and Frogs are subhuman and need to be obliterated ASAP. They literally can't stop fucking up everything.

You burnt out very quickly after you ran out of all that residual wealth and technology the Byzantines and Persians left for you. The "Islamic Golden Age" lasted for a couple of centuries at best. Now in the modern world, Islamic countries which should be directed by and blessed by God according to you are all third world sewers, and then you unironically march into our countries with your chest out like a couple of petulant ingrates, having fled from your perpetually war-torn Islamic countries. And white people are the only people nice, rich, and decadent enough to let you get away with it. But let me say this, this German guy is a fluke. Whites and Islam don't mix. It's not in our blood. The blood of the white man flows with wine and whiskey, and that "death penalty for apostasy" thing is a bit of a deal killer. Our ancestors were wise men who saw what Islam was and said no for a reason. Not that you even came over and preached Islam. You just stuck a sword in our face.

Stop cucking out, Mikko. He only wants your women. Just go to church and talk to your pastor about becoming stronger in your Christian faith.

>Stop cucking out, Mikko. He only wants your women. Just go to church and talk to your pastor about becoming stronger in your Christian faith.
But I'm not a Christian. I respect that you are, and that's a part of why I'd be willing to do this. If all atheists converted to Islam, we could clearly demonstrate how crazy the religion is. I would never advocate for teaching kids about the values of Islam, but I see no harm in adults converting to it in name.

Kikes are rootless nomads, so they could just as easily find a new host nation to leach off of, or they could just go to israel and live on the U.S.'s dime

Keep dreaming, faggot. They have invaded the pussified countries, the rest of us would kick them back to the dunes in a second. The fact that they're too afraid to come here is a great example of that.

>no cold beer
>no barbecue
>no whiskey on summer night
>christmas ham
>wife doesn't have a clit
>bowing to satan's rocks in mecca all the time
>muh hajj
Why even live?

This.

I unironically don't see the problem with clitoral circumcision. If it pacifies women and prevents them from hopping from cock to cock like horny bitches then I'm all for it.

>being so beta that you need to cut off your girls clit to keep her in check

Not an argument.
Why not lobotomize people too for having thoughts? Or be the kind of man she won't cheat on. Honestly, we cheat more than women do.

What's your game man? You're suggesting converting to Islam as a big LARP to subvert it from within? I see no problem in jewing Islam this way. You could give it a try if you want. It's your foreskin on the line.

Hebrews were (WERE) white, arabs are not. The slave Abraham had sex, Hagar, with wasn't white, whereas Sara was.

"The blood of the white man man flows with wine and wishky"

Dumbest argument i have heard in a while lol.

The West shouldnt have invaded the last islamic caliphate of the Ottomans, they set up the arabs against the turks and spread the dirty disease called nationalism amongst the muslim masses. The west started to draw borders between the muslims for their own benefit, stealing resources from the muslims and installing dictators who kept them uneducated and poor. The misery the muslims live in today is because of the Western nations who broke the unity of the muslims, you should know this if you paid attention in history class ;)

And are you going to forget how the muslims taught the christian doctors medicine and how to treat the sick? Without the knowledge of the muslims you would still work for your local warlord and die at the age of 30 from the plague. Muslims were kind enough to share their knowledge with you. Muslims didnt mass slaughter innocent civilians, look at the crusades. Muslims were peaceful and didnt harm a single christian woman or child unlike the barbaric christians who didnt even spare the babies.Christianity has been altered and changed by the hands of your priests, and the christians who associate partners with God have forsaken God and Jesus peace be upon him. Islam is the only religion which teaches pure monotheism and which isnt changed and altered by men. Thats why christians are leaving their faith, churches are empty and more Europeans convert to islam. Islam will prevail, because its the right path.

And we will smash your wishkey and wine to pieces.;)

Can't I convert without losing my foreskin? But my gameplan would be to convert to Islam and then openly talk against feminism, equality, gays, trannies etc. If anyone challenges me, I could call them islamophobes.

If every working white man in Canada:
>Converted to Islam
>Go to work .. start yelling about having to work with sluts and infidels (get fired/quit)
>Flood the un-employment offices .. While there berate all uncovered whores etc.. spout some lines from the koran.
>Completely protected by Canada's new hate laws just for Muslims.
>Watch as the entire system collapses
>Enjoy some Khat with the boys

You're wrong burger. Female circumcision isnt obligatory. And it still has many medical benefits. Pork is disgusting, i guess you are what you eat.

>The West shouldnt have invaded the last islamic caliphate of the Ottomans,
The Islamic caliphates of Rum, Seljuks, Abbasids, Ottomans and others shouldn't have invaded Rome, Eastern Europe and Iberia.

>no more oktoberfest
the final straw

>And it still has many medical benefits.
If it had medical benefits, evolution would have already made it redundant. Healthy infants are just about as good as they're ever going to be, unless you do some truly big modifications. Small modifications would definitely have been taken care of evolution already, if they had almost any benefit at all whatsoever.

The islamic caliphates have made the place better instead of destroying it. They conquered and brought justice to the lands like no one had seen before, criminality , poverty , adultery, and all things which were bad for the people stopped existing.

Unlike the west who stole the resources of the muslim countries and kept them in a state of turmoil and chaos for decades on purpose.

It takes away excessive libido from women

It prevents unpleasant odours which result from foul secretions beneath the prepuce.

It reduces the incidence of urinary tract infections

It reduces the incidence of infections of the reproductive system.

In the book on Traditions that affect the health of women and children, which was published by the World Health Organization in 1979 it says:

With regard to the type of female circumcision which involves removal of the prepuce of the clitoris, which is similar to male circumcision, no harmful health effects have been noted.

And remember, its not obligatory, if the woman doesnt want it then its fine.

>The islamic caliphates have made the place better instead of destroying it.
Because the everyone wants to live there now that they have Islam. Europeans are fleeing their oppressive shitholes to live in the Middle East.
>It reduces the incidence of urinary tract infections
>It reduces the incidence of infections of the reproductive system.
If it did either of those, evolution would have made the procedure redundant already tens of thousands of years ago. I guess it could appear this way, if the procedure outright killed the weaker ones.

They conquered the place, do you think islam would have been the biggest religion in the world without conquest and war? No, it wouldnt.
And yes the middle east is a shithole right now, thats because muslims have replaced their faith with man made laws. But lets not forget that jews and other minorities in Europe massively fled to the islamic caliphate in spain, because unlike the barbaric christians muslims tolerated the other religions. Stop makin foolish arguments,

>jews and other minorities in Europe massively fled to the islamic caliphate in spain
They smelled profit to be made in the war.

lol they were getting burned on the stake but sure

never take the ultimate redpill kids.

Maybe they should have assimilated. Also, burning people at stake was extremely rare. Most of it is propaganda against the Catholic Church from the era of reformation.

They should have burned the catholic church and its priests at the stake too ;)

They should have burned the catholic church and its priests at the stake too ;) .

likely. they keep injecting heroin into white communities and they just may get their white minority after enough OD's or prison sentences. They did the same shit to black communites in the 90's with crack cocaine, they know what they are doing

They did occasionally. But mostly they were content with just defenestrating them.

Who?

romans taught u savages everything and they learned it from the greeks who learned from the egyptians, before they were brought low by your dumbass death cult

Nope, science is continuing with the work of others kid. And the muslims still made BIG contributions to science, while your ancestors were thinking that a headache came from a demon in the head. Be thankful to the muslims who allowed you in their lands and taught you that a headache didnt came from a demon. ;)

There wasn't that much teaching/learning to go between Greece and Egypt before Alexander. And after him, it definitely was the Egyptians who learned and Greeks who taught.

Islam is literally an ofshoot from christianity

I don't understand, it seems like the entire fucking world is going crazy. How are we the minority political stance? I legitimately don't understand why very few people want to be Christian, very few want their country to remain white, very few want to raise a traditional family. How has this happened so quickly, and out of nowhere? In maybe 20 years the entire fucking world has just gone nuts. What the fuck?

>Single-handedly convert to islam without giving any explanation to you comrades, thus making your party a laughing stock
>be sent to prison by mommy Merkel anyway, since she doesn't buy into your bs
>This is actual 4D chess.
Agree. At least now his ass virginity will be protected by his cellmates.

Could you imagine Islamic Germans the the hatred they would have for the Jews?(((They))) may end up regretting their diversity agenda...

Anyone watching dreamhack?

Islam is right about everything except for race. If we could kill all shitskins, then Islam would be the perfect religion

ftfy

>Hebrews were (WERE) white
Amerimutts actually believe this

4D chess maybe?

>also beta

Based rocket league

I saw this ex-seal/author Matt Bracken on an interview once talking about this. He basically said the african muslims are not really a concern they are low iq invaders with no direct leadership.. what terrifies him is what will come out of Germany in 20 years.. the Ubermuslim.. that is terrifying.

If the clitoris is so detrimental to female health, then why did "Allah" create women to have them?

Leader of the AFD admits to being bluepilled and cucked into a religion.
Never mind him. Don't focus on singular betrayals but at the end goal. From then on we can begin looking at the people who took us for granted.