Daily reminder...

Daily reminder, Hillary's so called "corrupt behavior" are actually acts she's been forced to take due to deep state extortion. Hillary is the victim and is merely trying to defend herself.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgFtRJULPsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice thread. Quality content. Not shit at all.

I agree, and Trump already won... lets just go home guys and leave her be.

fpbp.
Hillary is a cunt and deserves a Cunt's death

You are correct
CIA has blackmail goodies on all politicians

>Prove me wrong.
She didn't call out the evil on stage during debates with Donald. Donald's security would have kept her safe if she did such a thing.

It's rushuhs fault!

Agreed! and Hitler was manipulated by the Jews to put the less desirable Jews in Concentration camps, so at the end of the war Jews could finally get world support for the Jewish state of Israel.

Hillary didnt even take an inch of the flack that the trumpster has to deal with on a daily basis.
Do you see him wavering? no.
Hillary was too weak, thats all.

The only thing that wench is a victim of is Kuru disease. Sage in my soup is delicious!

((( one post by this id )))
guys

Hillary is a cannibal satanist child-trafficker...
Memogate is just the tip of the iceberg.
She's fucked.

hilary defended a child rapist and laughed in court when hearing the testimony of the girl. she is an evil person

sage fagblue threads

Aaaahhh Hahaha Hahaha
Choking on my own spit.
Yup. Right
How's the rest go.
The checks in the mail
Honest I'll respect you in the morning
And
Share Blue won't cum in your mouth
Hahaha
Honest it's not her fault
Days before getting curb stomped
Hillary is PURE EVIL
And knows right from wrong
I can't Waite to watch the noise tighten around her neck .

>Implying Trump wasn't in the deep state's pocket. Implying he didn't do their bidding to scare Hillary back into line.

>Muh 1 post

Fuck off

It depends on how to you measure involvement of any member, because systems like these are not hierarchical but a web where everybody is responsible to some extent.

I would never wish a Presidents death or a 1st ladies death as it is illegal.

I would wish her to get a mighty huge case of herpes however.

She was a hot little piece of ass all the way up until the 90's, I would say.

That's when I would have cared one way or another.

Hillary was doing her job as a lawyer. Meanwhile, Trump supported a pedophile for the Senate and has assaulted dozens of women. What's your point?

>deep state extortion

She's been a willing CIA asset since at least the the 80's. No extortion, fully aware and complicit. Guilty as charged. Hang her!

Hillary has always been a lying cunt. Even when she was The First Lady back in the '90's, she was a compulsive liar.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgFtRJULPsY

Also, Chelsea isn't Bill's kid.

You're defending Jezebel, so by your very conduct, you are as wrong as she is.

Every politician lies, including Trump. The difference is that Hillary is forced to by deep state operatives.

You didn't get the "abandon ship" memo?

“We came, we saw, he died.” Laughter.

Yeah, totally the words of a person who was forced by le DeepState to have US proxy fighters invade Lybia and knife-sodomize Kaddafi to death.