Re:Creators

With her secret out, shouldn't it be easy to get rid of Magane? She has literally no reason to be left alive at this point.

besides the obvious reason of her being cute of course

greetings fellow sharkbros

Sharkbros unite.

>implying that she won't experience character growth
>implying that she won't be there to defeat Altair once, only to be screwed by the resurrected Altair

>dodges the strongest melee fighter's attacks without even trying
>only one good guy actually understands her ability
>shark is on her own side and would gladly kill Altair's team too
Why get rid of her?

I thought she'd be a mid-series boss like Caster in F/Z at first but she turned out to be genderswapped Izaya.

Honestly this anime would be one of the best of the decade if it were just about her wondering around Tokyo speaking for 20 minutes every episode.

And murdering men and boys in gruesome ways after seducing them

>Warau Sharkgirl NEW

is Meguca dead? need to know if I should drop now or not

She's dead, but she probably comes back.

>>only one good guy actually understands her ability
Meteora likes talking to people though and Persona guy already knows how to get around her attack negation.

And literally all the good guys are retarded except Meteora. Persona guy is down to only being able to use his persona - if she can negate that too then he's fucked.

>ywn shove your cock into her mouth to stop her from using her powers.
Fuck this homosexual planet.

She also has the power of plot convience.
She just happened too see them going too meet.
Then she just happened too see the magical girl falling.

Nigga have you seen her teeth?

>Facebook picture
I knew sharkfags were normalfags.

Most people in these threads seem to be normalfags regardless of which girl they like.

That explains the low quality of those threads.

>being able to recognize Facebook photos
Another normie detected

Is there any reason why Meteora or Souta doesn't just pore through the series she came from, find out what kind of method the original MCs used to defeat her, and work a strategy from there?

Go back.

As we've seen over the last 8 episodes the characters just cannot stop fucking talking. So she should be fine.

why does this character even exist? i skipped like 3/4ths of this week's episode and missed literally nothing. the most annoying character in this show hands down. how can anyone like this shitbag of a character?

Because she murdered her author. The series wasn't completed, and he was in the middle of writing a new entry when she killed him.

I don't understand, how did Magane stop Yuya's sword blast from working the first time?

They explain exactly what happened very clearly.

It wasn't a lie that Magane ever told, so it shouldn't have worked.

You're misunderstanding Crunchroll's shitty subs for what she actually said. She said something like "I will be fine even if that hits me" before getting hit.

>And literally all the good guys are retarded except Meteora
She can probably take Magane down herself though

Oh, okay. Fucking fansubbing being dead.

Either way "This is no match for me" as the subs say can be considered her lying even though it's not exactly the same as what was said

She is quite agile and probably still has a few tricks up in her sleeve. Better not underestimate her.

how did she summon that black demon again?

really? I was a bit confused their too

See Then Yuuya said no girls ever manage to survive after they receive his blow.
>Lie etc. etc.
Voila, Shark is immune to Yuuya's stick forever.

the book had a demon illustrated in that page. Shark wrote "you will be attacked by this" or something similar and the man didn't believe it, so the monster appeared and attacked him.

So would the best counter be just to not say shit and go shizuo on her?

probably yeah

she definitely have a second ability.

How could anyone hurt a shark this cute

Just shoot her.

The majority of Sup Forums is normalfags at this point.
Welcome to 2017.

This show is bad

I disagree

Come up with a way to revive her that isn't bullshit.

Just make another one.

Shark on all fours!

Defragged by Altair after she faces her guilt

>forcing more onegai
>not bullshit
pick one

Why didn't Mamika just tell Alice that Altair did it, she had ample time to do so
Why did Alice believe Shark's bullshit so easily?
Why does nobody ever tell Shark to shut the fuck up?
This episode triggered the fuck out of me

Alice did nothing wrong

Can't wait to see how she dies.

Why do you want Meteora dead, user?

A manipulator always has a use. Just look at Kefka. No one expected that clown to take over the villain supreme role.

>lie within a lie
>first character to be resurrected through troll science.

Likes it from behind.

Altair tries to bring in another Mamika. Memories of the old one bleed through.

Main villain.

ALICE PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

KISAMA!

Say Alice, would you please ______ME if I could bring Mamika back? I could use my meme magic, it would be sooooooo easy.

What happened with her teetums? They seemed to be bigger in her maid outfit as opposed to her normal clothes.

SHARKTEETH PADS HER CHEST

So you think that even despite her rotten soul she has some insecurities?

Selesia = Yatorishino Igsem
Meteora = random infodump NPC from any fantasy rpg
Alicetelia = Lancer Artoria
Mamika = Cardcaptors sakura
Yuya moirokuji = Travis Touchdown with a stand
Rui = Generic Mecha MC
Magane = Alucard or Beatrice?
Blitz = Kitsurugi?

Why is she so unbelieveably retarded.
This show is pushing it with the bullshit.

Alice is just a victim of lazy writing.This is all Hiroe's fault.He made Alice so retarded just to make his sharkteeth character mary sue.

What is the most ebin twist that can still realistically happen in the anime, now that Meteora isn't probably evil?

Souta is the big bad and is actually behind everything.

The world will collapse regardless, there are millions of Soda-kuns brought to the real world, and it is hard to find and do something about all the generic MCs

sota diddn du nuthin wrong and it becomes a timetravel plot.

All females are now immune to Yuuya's stick. He will discover this when he attempts to fight Alicetaria in next episode. Yuuya is going to be humiliated because Selesia will probably have to show up in the nick of time to save him.

Just tell some creation who hasnt met her yet to not talk and just kill her. Easy money.

>timetravel
hiroe pls dont
One homura was enough.

Sadly Team gov doesn't know what mission briefing is

Sharkteeth lied about Meteora working to destroy the world.
Souta denied her.
Lie within a lie~

Wouldn't a sniper hidden somewhere away be enough? They have army on their side for fuck's sake

This show went full retard. The last episode was fucking terrible nonsense. Literally why didn't Mamika just tell Alice that Meteora and the others were right? She had plenty of breath left. And why would Soda listen to Magane for even a second? And how much of their conversation did Asteroid and Persona hear? And why was everybody showing up in such convenient places all the time? Lazy, stupid writing.

Meteora isn't strong. I don't understand why she doesn't just sneak up on Magane and shoot her in the head.

It's a maid outfit. The outfit is designed to bring in customers.

I just realized that Meteora is getting way cuter than she should be. She pretty much more attractive than Selesia at this point.

How does that work? She can't possible steal main heroine from Red right?

Why didn't Souta just dive in and start eating that pussy?

>Persona guy is down to only being able to use his persona
I wish we had any idea about how strong his Persona is. So far all its done is fly around and do literally nothing else.

>Travis Touchdown with a stand
I wish. He's pretty much just a generic cool guy.

She was always the cutest. It's just that Hiroe dragged her down by making her talk much longer than she needed to. That isn't a problem anymore and people are getting over their hateboner for her.

>Why did Alice believe Shark's bullshit so easily?
Because she's literally dumb and doesn't know how her powers work. Agree with everything else though. This show sucks now. Had so much promise.

>secret out
What secret? How she reflects damage?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REACTION TO A FUCKING NUKE GOING OFF
THIS BETTER COME UP IN THE NEXT FUCKING EPISODE

CALM DOWN

>Souta is the big bad and is actually behind everything
Well he is technically behind everything because somehow making or letting his friend kill herself brought Altair out.

I didn't understand shit in the last episode.

Meteora is best girl. In the first few episodes I was undecided if it was her or Selesia. Now Selesia hasn't had any screentime in a bunch of episodes and Meteora is the only decently intelligent person in the whole cast.
Plus there's no way to doubt her greatness after she grabbed Souta's hand.

You are developing shit taste for an ugly granny haircut and mary sue personality

Hangaku seems to be summoned by Yuuya's stick so she/it won't be able to defend against Alicetaria either. Since Yuuya is now powerless, Meteora will have to face Alicetaria alone.

Maybe Yuuya could teach Meteora how to use his stick since she's a fast learner?

>Maybe Yuuya could teach Meteora how to use his stick since she's a fast learner?
Lewd

I WANT TO LIE TO THIS FUCKING MAID

Don't worry about it. It didn't actually make any sense.