Re:Creators

They are made of cubes?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hiroerei/status/871061981456809984
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's just the special effect the show has used for hopscotch
They are entirely composed of hopscotch magic.

They are 2D characters turned into 3d(2d) characters made of cubes(2d).

Mamika will always have a place in my heart

I'm glad that mummy car is dead. Maybe the show can actually get good now.

That's grade A holoscope that she is made of.

god I wish that were me

The show so far:
>meteora exposition dump
>mamika seems to be an interesting character
>more meteora exposition dumps
>mamika continues to be the online interesting character and goes through development, then dies
>le edgy mastermind is always at the right place at the right time and people just believe her against their common sense
>more monologues
At least that scene of Magane wrapping her legs around whatshisname was super hot.

The writers haven't changed so no, it can't.

It's easy to convert a 3D model into cubes using the particle systems found in most 3D animation software packages.

is canon or just a theory?

canon, it's a manga spoiler

> Killed trainkun
> Killed Mamika
> Lied to a lie about Meteora, dooming her
> Rots your sharkteeth
Is soda the most lethal MC in the history of anime?

He's responsible for every bad thing that happens in this show. Worst MC of the year.

I want to breed this sociopathic cutie! I want to put a sharkling bun in her oven!

Why are you reposting this?

She's the one who brought them into the real world. What do you think?

Shark facts
> Shark noses are super sensitive so in a self defense situation you should bop them on the nose
> If you flip a shark on its back and rub her belly she'll fall asleep.
> Sharks hate magnets

Being the catalyst for meteora becoming a traitor is pretty bad.

> Catalyst
Meteora was evil the moment she hogged the screen with her boring lectures.

His insights are so deep and profound that he needs to share them with the world. Truly one of the greatest intellectuals of the modern era.

I just realized Mamika and Souta is the only characters that moving in ED.
Also, Hiroe basically confirmed she's still "alive" in her works.
twitter.com/hiroerei/status/871061981456809984

No one cares about his shitty opinions.

To keep these threads alive.
Almost everyone watching this shit dropped it.

>you will never boop shark for trying to murder-meme you
>you will never bully shark with magnets
>you will never rub her belly until she falls asleep
Why continue to ingest oxygen and expel carbon dioxide lads?

>watching this shit
If you dislike this show, why are you watching it?

>Also, Hiroe basically confirmed she's still "alive" in her works.
This was blatantly obvious if you listened to Our Holy Mother's wise words. But no, muh constant /infodump/ shitposting.

Why is Magane able to jump over buildings?

praise

Balancing, it's a fighting game after all.

All creations have superhuman powers. They're just made of tougher stuff, which I guess means legos so you better not step on one.

because it's a lazy way of having her not insta die once people decide not to talk to her

Because he doesn't dislike it. He just likes to throw words like "shit" and "garbage" around to trigger others.

I bet Meteora does some bullshit and they go back in time to save Setsuna

Oh holy mother forgive me for being so strayed.
And protect me from all these magane shitposter.

Praise

How can one girl be this perfect

What the fuck, is that Mamika? why is she dissapearing?

SPOILER THAT SHIT YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT!

I bet Meteora does some bullshit and they go back in time to save Setsuna, which causes a reality collapsing paradox that can only be resolved by future Soda pushing her into the train.

Screencap this.

As someone who likes the show I can confirm this since I do it too.
Even if I like it, it's fun to criticize the show and trigger people at the same time.

Literally every popular show have people like us.

>trigger others
So he's complaining about the threads being slow, but doesn't care about the quality of said threads?

>isn't keeping up with the anime
>clicks on the thread anyway
You're retarded. Altair traced everyone.

You got me fella.

She's sleeping.

>Also, Hiroe basically confirmed she's still "alive" in her works.
AND IN OUR HEARTS!

I just saw it on the catalog retard.

I bet Meteora does some bullshit and they go back in time to save Setsuna, which causes a reality collapsing paradox that can only be resolved by future Soda pushing her into the train, but the train is late so future future soda has to kidnap the train conductor so that future^3 soda can drive the murder train but they trace the crime to Soda too early so future^4 soda has to mop up the mess.

Screencap this.

>Mamika goes from worst girl to best girl
>kill her off
gee thanks

That's pretty cool. Too bad this show is so bad though.

If she's from a story, can't Altair just re-summon her? It's not like she went missing from the anime.

was her creator ever mentioned? she doesnt seem like she would kill them but the govt didnt find em either.

This show is great, settle down.

She could, yes.

But said that first

you're just stealing what that post said and making it longer

If we look at how Precure was created we can figure out her creator is a group of people rather than just one person.

Why would Alicetaria ever believe anything that Magane says?

Holy shit, mate. Stop. She has creators just like everyone else. This by committee meme is retarded. Most characters are made by committee especially ones from games like Meteora and yet they all have key people who took the time to make them.

Its especially fun when its diehard fans.

She's dumb

Because she's not smart nor can she save anyone.

Control your autismo

The twist will be that the characters are all copies made by Altair, not the originals.

You may not like it but what has been created by a group cannot be uncreated by you.

Because she's not very smart and now that her only friend in this world has perished. Any rationality that she had, has now been lost

So deep, really makes you think

She knows that she can kill for fun. The truth exists behind Shark's lies.

convince me shark teeth is not the best girl.

I bet Meteora does some bullshit and they go back in time to save Setsuna, which causes a reality collapsing paradox that can only be resolved by future Soda pushing her into the train, but the train is late so future future soda has to kidnap the train conductor so that future^3 Soda can drive the murder train but they trace the crime to Soda too early so future^4 Soda has to mop up the mess, but he gets parched so future^5 Soda has to bring snacks and drinks while future^11 runs emergency grief counselling on future^2 Soda because future^6 Soda shows up to run interference and future^7 Soda needs a last minute change of heart to betray future^6. Meanwhile future^8 Soda tattle tales the whole plan to Meterora while future^9 Soda takes a sabbatical with future^10 Soda when they finally decide that neither of them will be virgins.

Screencap this.

Impossible

Because any character VA'd by Inori Minase is instant best girl.

You don't have to be smart though. She already knows Magane is evil and tells lies.

She's literally female Izaya and he was a piece of shit.

it's called a 3 dimensional pixel

And yet she still fell for her lies

3d particle cubes is an easy effect so that's why they use it.

I'd fall for her legs too.

Like all women, Magane has a mortal weakness against the power of cock because those hips don't lie

Re:Creators drinking game! Drink every time:
>Soda sighs, gasps or whimpers
>Infodump infodumps
>Sharkteeth uses engrish
Disclaimer: failure of the liver guaranteed

YA LOLI STABBIN'

> drink every time Soda is a faggot
I want a drinking game, not a suicide pact.

I hope Selesia shows up to save Meteora now that Yuuya has lost his stick powers and can't protect her.

He cannot hit Shark with his stick, that's all. He can hit everyone else with anything else.

Like how in the last episode she went off like a nuclear bomb but nobody seems to care.

NO PAN

METEORA IS OBJECTIVELY THE BEST GIRL

why is shark chan such best girl?

I blame AZ-haters. They shitposted so much about Aoki not being able to kill anyone that he fucking killed the best character in the next show he directed.