Think the war in Iraq was pointless?

Think the war in Iraq was pointless?
Go ahead and tell this kid his father died for nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0&t=104s
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/30/the-family-that-built-an-empire-of-pain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was for Israel

your dad died so jews could flood Europe with rapeugees.
S

Your father died so Jews could get richer.

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign
policy"

Your father died for nothing you pleb

I’m ready to die for Israel.

So military contractor CEOs could afford a new yacht.

A most noble cause

Hey kid. I know your dad was a great man who died with good intentions for his people, but he was fooled by disgusting Jews who used him to further their plans which directly conflict with yours. Get revenge

His father died so Saddam Hussein could be removed from power. That's it.

No freedoms were protected. The middle east is less stable today than before 2003. Terrorism is alive and well. America's reputation is worse off. Kurds are still prosecuted.

I guess Saudi Arabia and Israel can sleep better at night so the boys father didn't die for nothing, sure.

It wasn't for nothing though, it was for the Jews. His father died for Israel.

Go die for kikes like your father, kid!

the dollar would be worthless without iraqi resources to prop it up

Your dad died over a meme. Sorry, kid.

He died 4 the glory of Apartheid Israel and so Wall Street could make BIG $$$ on the profits.

That's the hard truth. Sorry kid, but life just screwed U and now a certain Tribe is trying 2 get U mad at the wrong ppl.

sorry kid but the hard truth is your father died a welfare queen

Your farther died for nothing

Your dad was 360 noscoped

A ruler needs to keep men in action so that when it's time to defend the country he'll have men competent in war.
So in that perspective that kid's father died for America.

your father died for nothing kid
now be a good goy and follow in his footsteps

he died for lies.
the elites have looted the country and now they'll do anything to hide it

>1 post by this ID
When this kid grows up, he'll learn the truth

Why is the white race so gullible?

kek

Your father was 720° no scoped for nothing.

He's old enough now, he could probably handle the truth. I do love this line of reasoning though, it always makes me laugh. The war had a a point, it just wasn't in our interests nor was it justified or noble.

Your dad died because he named you Braeden. Seriously though, that kid’s name is Braeden. And that’s why his dad died.

His daddy died stealing shit from others live a damn nigger. Hopefully kid will grow up knowing not to do stupid nigger shit like his daddy did.

His father died for nothing

>we have to pretend our military action was good or people died for nothing
who cares? people die all the time for dumb reasons. You could wake up dead tomorrow.

It was with people like Netanyahu pushing for it.
But at the same time a lot of Israelis were against it and thought it would be bad for Israel. Turns out they were right. .

Hey kid, your dad died so ISIS could be created! Hope your proud now.

>Go ahead and tell this kid his father died for nothing.
"Your dad died for the Jews, boy"

He didn't die in vain because, like all vets, he ain't coming home.

He died for nothing

*clap emogi* *crying emogi*

Your dad died for Israel

but this is the hardest aspect of it, that the father of this child died for american democratic radicalism that more or less failed

this post again? I hope you die painfully soon, OP
SAGE
A
G
E

youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0&t=104s

"Yer pappy was a good goy"
>>Pats kid on head

His daddy died working as a poorly paid mercenary for a corrupt and evil government. But thanks to patriotic country music and media propaganda, we can all pretend he died protecting “freedom” so we can sleep better at night.

Fucking pointless US wars.

Does this child have, dare I say it, Aryan facial features? Asian pussy was made for white BBC.

Your father died for absolutely jack, kid. He was cut down by steel bullets in a matter of moments and went from 100% alive to 99% dead in a picosecond. Tough luck...

BWC*

I won't, because his father died for the USA.

You know I'm right.

The Iraq war wasn't pointless. The military industrial complex make enormous profits from it. That was the point.

this

>Reducing haji shitskin population
>pointless

Your father died for nothing you worthless sack of shit.

>reducing
More like destroying the zoo so the monkeys can get of their cages and run wild.

Choosing *where* a war is primarily fought is as important as whether or not we fight at all. War was brought to our shores on 9/11, and we rightly decided to pick a fight on their turf. I’d rather have mudslimes blow themselves up during their jihad in Iraq than CONUS. It wasn’t up to us whether or not we’d fight, but at least we got to choose where

Well, at least now we're starting to see they're a problem.

Your father died for nothing. Now join me and fight for him, fight the jews that sent him to die for their own greed.

Hey, how many military aged males of Iraqi decent remain alive today?

Hint: not many.

FUCKIN CHECKED

so did she

He will find out soon enough. He will be proud of his father, and ashamed of his country.

He died for Gold Oil and Drugs.
That's not nothing, that's a combined trillion dollar industry.
How much of that actually helps your white race? well . lol , not quite nothing but not exactly helping either.

Helping Israel? Priceless. No Muslims minding his own business in his own country ever fucking bothered me you dumb American vermin! You idiots did this!

It was about, in part, choosing where the majority of the war would be fought.

The most important lessons in life are taught from failure, not success.

Usa consumes 80% of worlds prescription drugs, add the fucked up health insurance monopoly, add black ops missions to get free opium on the taxpayers dime. WEW

your father died so G.W.Bish could larp as a competent goon for the jews. the goal was to screw up the middle east. then allow them into the west. then when the ones that are pissed off try to take revenge we use them as examples of why all those goat fuckers need to die instead of just not staying in the region. we make the case that globally every one will be better off is israel is 3/4 of the region and that in order to do so we have to ethnically cleanse most of the region

your father died doing some faggy space jews work as interpreted by a man who may be a high functioning retard

How stupid are you? 1) thread is about Iraq, not Afghanistan. 2) prescription drugs use synthetic opioids, not ones from plants.

All wars are pointless. Warriors don't care. To die in battle is the greatest reward. Now go back to masturbating and being lonely

never made it to iraq and i didnt die a warriors death in either of my two tours to afghan. geopolitcal slavery conspiracy bullshit aside, i did get to rid the earth of some backward islamofascist shitskins. i'll see most of Sup Forums's keyboard western chauvinism and raise you 20+ dead quran reading shitskins zippered by my 240b.

He did die for nothing and refusing to see that reality insures that all these years later the son might also die there, if left to "well we can't just leave! Muh sacrifices!", the grandson will also die in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Can't find a good reason for it still, in fact it made the world worse. Also that's a dumb fucking argument

>56%
>bwc
choose one

You Jew loving fools take sides in a manufactured conflict between the west and Islam and think highly of yourselves for it?

The Muslim is a natural ally against the Jew we can say for a certain that they hate them as much as we. Yet all you care for is to play the part the international Jew has wrote for you in the media they control as you watch our nations die and our history erased.

Dont drop that shiet!

how stupid are YOU?!
pay attention, this is the game
>jews prescribe and manufacture the opiods (synthetic)
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/30/the-family-that-built-an-empire-of-pain

>they get Americans addicted to prescription meds
>when Americans can't legally acquire the legal opioids they turn to the Afghan opioids
>jews through filthy piece of shit traitorous politicians import the Afghan opioids and sell it illegally here

unrelated, she wasn't abroad fighting for their foreign interests of her country

youre right, but you underestimate how much toll 9/11 took on every american psyche. everyone remembers it and everyone wanted to wipe out shitskins afterwards. im pretty sure people would have rather just sent a fleet of subs to raze the area instead of ground troops, but in the end the effect was the same - absolutely nothing. iraq vs afghanistan vs syria etc meant nothing to the average burger

i dont really know if the jews did 911, but if they did it was the greatest trick of all time. it was also the highest stakes because if people would have found out they would have wanted to kill them all instead

you call me a fool yet you choose shitskin extirpation over kike subterfuge. both lead to annihilation. dont look now but your hypocrisy is showing.

Your dad died for Israel. For Schlomo. For the kikes. For the hook nosed goblins. For the sons of Cain. For the parasitic cuckold jewish moms who only take dick to spread the seed of deceit.

God damn kike cuckold pieces of shit

yeah the refugee crisis has nothing to do with the wars

his father died fighting a country who gave up trading with the dollar who tried to shill other OPEC countries into doing so, a country that was a threat to saudi arabia, the middle eastern horse the USA bet on. if USA was fighting for israel they'd would have invaded lebanon. Instead all of USA intervention in arab countries are to fight against Saudis' ennemies and those who are helping Russia into expending their influence in the region.

the killer wasn't a refugee you dumb new worlder

You are the definition of a fool. Neither Muslim or Jew belongs on my land among my people. Yet, you smarmy cunt, I know what the priority is no Muslim nation have been in a position to harm Europe since the Ottomans. The Jew is among us and is eroding our kind from the inside out.

yeah? he just hates the french?
I love how some people can't see any connection from the wars to the blowback.
usually it's the personal responsibility crowd that has the biggest problem

>yeah the refugee crisis has nothing to do with the wars

Kadafi claimed overthrowing him would flood Europe with niggers. The was overthrown. Niggers flooded Europe.

Literally a fake quote

yup

he was a faggot who went full jihad to be forgiven by his shit god. and anyway I'll be serious I welcome those terrorist attacks, you cant make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

meanwhile, shitskins are gang raping your precious aryan females in your bullshit nazi fatherland. or is that just (((fakenews))) ??? jfc surely you can smell your own bullshit.

idiot kid will grow up to be a MUUHRINE like daddy so he can murder random farmers in a random shithole

He died for Israel, which is less than nothing desu

You are a jew aren't you?

His dad died for the Marxist order.

Same for the millions lost in WW2

Not for nothing. He died for the Greater Saudi Israelia Caliphate.

get back to the cuckold you mouth breathing retard

your daddy helped make us all into human shields