DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL (DSSG) #12 - IT HAPPENED

BREAKING: ALL MISSING TEXTS RECOVERED, PHYSICAL PHONES IN CUSTODY WITH DOJ IG
> mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956584484757008384

BREAKING: Memo names Nosenstein, Comey & McCabe
>truepundit.com/leaked-devin-nunes-fisa-abuse-memo-names-james-comey-rod-rosenstein-andrew-mccabe/

Joe Digenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about the Obama Administration’s “brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton” and “frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy,” according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

**WATCH THE INTERVIEW LINK BELOW, IT’S YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE**
LINK TO INTERVIEW: youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
LINK TO JOE DIGENOVA TALKS ABOUT STRZOK TEXTS ON TUCKER 1-23-18: youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
GOWDY - SECRET SOCIETY @ FBI: youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
FISA COURT OPINION (NOT MEMO) >dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
archive.is/KdbdJ
archive.fo/R47RW
archive.is/uLycl
web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
archive.fo/cxzcn
infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
archive.fo/JYCIB
archive.is/KgD1g
thehill.com/policy/national-security/370801-trump-poised-for-clash-with-doj-over-classified-memo
archive.is/JutqH
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967
qcodefag.github.io/
scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
usa.gov/elected-officials/
money.cnn.com/2018/01/24/media/releasethememo-twitter-accounts/index.html
thedailybeast.com/source-twitter-pins-releasethememo-on-republicans-not-russia
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-democrats-plan-memo-to-counter-gops-as-calls-to-declassify-files-grow/2018/01/24/3161b48c-0146-11e8-bb03-722769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.440a8f22e41d
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
hooktube.com/watch?v=4ULgAZ2NNDA
deathpenaltyinfo.org/us-military-death-penalty
iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/
businessinsider.com/mcmaster-us-russia-interference-mexico-election-2018-1
streamable.com/yd6vb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Rogers
>Admiral Mike Rogers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rogers informs FISA court, FBI informs FISA court just before Admiral Rogers to try to make it seem like it was just a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rogers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing
>Trump moves transition team the very next day, and accuses Obama of wiretapping him
>Fisa Court was lied to, MEMO subject was the effort took by the Obama DOJ/FBI to lie to court to illegally spy on Trump for their "insurance plan" AKA Russian Collusion & exonerate HRC

>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which Digenova discusses in the interview how it all fits together. HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA'S DOJ
TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russia collusion story to lead to impeachment
#ReleaseTheMemo
IF YOUR TWEET HAS @REALDONALDTRUMP OR @POTUS IT CANNOT BE BLOCKED
MEMO PREEXISTING DOC NOT WRITTEN BY REPUBLICANS BTFO DEM NARRITIVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
>Nunes to vote in his committee to release the memo, noted to be soon, Trump administration has been on the record stating Trump will declassify the memo to release to the public the information is crucial to come out to start to drop the hammer on the DNC & Democrats and all has to happen before mid-term elections take place to prevent any thwarting by Democrats in the future.

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM LINK – NEED TO VERIFY THIS
>archive.is/KdbdJ
RELEVANT NEWS:
>archive.fo/R47RW
> archive.is/uLycl
>web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
>archive.fo/cxzcn
>infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
> archive.fo/JYCIB
> archive.is/KgD1g

BREAKING NEWS
MEMO RELEASE
>thehill.com/policy/national-security/370801-trump-poised-for-clash-with-doj-over-classified-memo
Grassley Demands Answers on Comey
>archive.is/JutqH
Judicial Watch Sues for Text Messages of FBI’s Strzok and Page
>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors
>theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
DOJ official urges Nunes not to release memo on surveillance abuses
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
The White House just opened the floodgates for the explosive FISA memo to be released!
>truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
Schiff is scared, soulless eyes confirm
>washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967

ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT

ABANDON SHIP... WE MUST DISTANCE OURSELVES FROM HILLARY!!!

Q UPDATES FOR CONSIDERATION (SHILLS GONNA YELL BOOMER):
>qcodefag.github.io/
THIS IS FUCKING SCARY:
> scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread 1: Thread 2: Thread 3: Thread 4: Thread 5: Thread 6: Thread 7: Thread 8: Thread 9: Link Below
Thread 10: Thread 11: SPREAD THE WORD ANONS, GET OUT OF YOUR KEK THREADS, THIS IS THE HAPPENING, THIS IS THE THREAD, THE TIME IS NOW, SHILLS WILL TRY TO SLIDE IT, WATCH THE INTERVIEW ITS AS LONG AS YOUR TYPICAL 30 MIN NETCUK SHOW, CHECK THE LINKS AND CONTRIBUTE IN DIGGING. STAY ENERGIZED & OBJECTIVE ANONS. GOD SPEED, OUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOUR HELP.
MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO
>youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE, CALL TO RELEASE THE MEMO!
>usa.gov/elected-officials/

Adam "there's nothing in the SCIF" Schiff.

WE ARE NOW THE BOTS

money.cnn.com/2018/01/24/media/releasethememo-twitter-accounts/index.html
thedailybeast.com/source-twitter-pins-releasethememo-on-republicans-not-russia

EVEN THE LIBTARDS DENY ITS RUSSIAN BOTS... HAHAHA DEMS BTFO

CHECKD -

SCHIFF "CANT UNDERSTAND"

CHECK THE OP POST - THIS MAN SAVED OUR ASSES, TRUE HERO

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-democrats-plan-memo-to-counter-gops-as-calls-to-declassify-files-grow/2018/01/24/3161b48c-0146-11e8-bb03-722769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.440a8f22e41d

FBI OVERVIEW OF PUSSYBOY STRZOK

Bumpity bump bump

SEE HILLARY NEVER GAVE A CONCESSION SPEECH.... WONDER WHERE SHE WAS?!?!

SENATOR GRASSLEY LETTER

1 OF 6

NEEDS TO BE VERIFIED --- SOME user POSTED THIS

>youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
>youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

THREAD THEME

Mainstream Comedia now trying to downplay the seriousness of widespread treason.
hooktube.com/watch?v=4ULgAZ2NNDA

Wait a minute. Since when do the cops grant the immunity? Strzok is FBI, not DOJ.

This immunity is void.

Wow, OIG questioning must be getting intense. It looks like Horowitz wacked her hand off.

Who else is bummed that the method of execution from military tribunal is lethal injection? I want PPV firing squad or at least DOTR.
deathpenaltyinfo.org/us-military-death-penalty

Prison time will be delt. It would take leveraging everything the democrats have to block any prison time. And they risk losing all political credibility in the opinion of the general public if they try. They'll have to sacrifice not protecting their own. Especially when it is so obvious. Plus the texts being recovered might implicate even more people.
Thank you Jesus!

BUMP.

going to call bullshit based on the info we now have. bottom of page one 'mueller's investigation is legit'

I have never slid so many threads on Sup Forums like today. ShareBlue are starting to raid this board since they lost plebbit. Anyways BUMP

KEK IS HERE TO BLESS THIS HIGH ENERGY THREAD!

a result of losing their shithole or the information coming out

Either way they are here. Fucking seditious cunts.

So it looks like we are approaching the final showdown boys. the Mockingbirds are singing disinfo, Mueller wants to bait Trump, 2 hrs till midnight, OIG and memo on their way to being public. wew

Those complicit in the subversion will be dealt with accordingly. I'm looking at you Cotton, Gaetz, Nunes...

bump

>truepundit

thanks Q. looking forward to retirement?

George. You're going to prison.

REAL
EASE
THE MEMO

>today
>go to an art festival thing by myself >a ton of degenerate stoners are there
>people wear decently "nice" clothes, girls wear nice jeans and a nice T-shirt
>all the guys with girlfriends gf's are all looking good, makeup, hair done etc
>I dress in nice jeans and a cool graphic Tee
>spent like 15 mins or so getting ready
>leave after a while
>go home, text my gf we should go back to the art thing together after she's done working
>say I'm really hungry so we should get some dinner first
>she comes back from work
>takes shoes off
>walks in
>she puts on like a dude size t shirt that's like a size too big
>still wearing work pants,
>hasn't showered in at least 2 days
>no makeup
>im playing a game on my pc
>me: "so uhh, you gonna be ready to go soon"
>her: "yeah"
>I keep playing the game on my pc
>hour passes
>she's still laying there playing on her phone
>haven't said anything else to her since she walked in the door
>2 hours pass
>still laying there
>still haven't talked to her since I asked if she is ready to go
>3 hours pass, by now the festival is over
>all the places to eat are closed except McDonald's
>me "well do you want to go get some food?"
>she makes a smart ass noise, doesn't say anything tho
>she takes a shower and lays down to go to sleep
>now its 5 hours later, I'm still hungry and haven't talked to her
>we've been in the same room pretty much this whole time

Seriously I've told her like 4 times over the past year she should wear makeup, she would be really pretty if she actually took the time to look good but I don't want to go in front of a bunch of people (some of which I know and would like for them to see I'm dating somebody good looking) and have her looking like a fucking gomer. She's like the Jeb Bush of trying to look hot, it shouldn't be that hard.

I'm not a total Chad or anything but at least I try, and I take a shower everyday, why the fuck wouldn't you? She's not mean or anything just stupid I guess? I don't fucking know

>true shill

RUSSIA SHILL BOT, LIKE CLOCK WORK POSTS THIS BUILL SHIT IN EVERY THREAD.

Bump for Truth

iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/

deny the shill their (you)

to render them incompetent.

>mueller!
but for why?

Its fucking surreal man. I opened jewtube in a private tab and the front page was loaded with clips of msm talking heads and late night (((comedians)))) twisting and suppressing this story. Its like blatant, over the top soviet era propaganda.

My thoughts exactly.

Hmm somewhat similar situation. My gf does take a shower daily, but she rarely wears makeup which is mostly a positive thing. I just wish that she knew how to put on makeup properly. When she does it's basically highschool tier shit(in fact she's told me her make up is from high school). I've been thinking of paying for one of those professional makeup artists to do her makeup one day before we go out, just so she can see how hot she could look. She's an 7 but she could be an 8 or 9 if she just knew how to rock the look a bit.

But what can I really say to her since I am 30 lb's over weight and wear the same shit every day because my cool clothes no longer fit. I guess once I drop the weight then I will pay more attention to how she looks.

LADS. What do we think of coincidences?

>July 27, 2017 1 am
George Popodopulous is arrested after arriving at Dulles Airport for making false statements to the FBI as well as charged with Obstruction of Justice for deleting his facebook page(later dropped)

>July 27th 2017: Peter Strzok is removed from Special Counsel Mueller's investigative team after the IG found politically biased text messages (official story)

What are the odds that Strzok arrested Popodopoulos and was fired from the Mueller team on the same day? Something is fucky here

Worse. At least the Soviets were working for their country.

Wow can he just flip the script like that? Is it possible? That would truly be most amazing of happenings

Why not? Who holds the #1 slot in the gummint?

Two seasoned FBI personnel discussing all of this on govt issued phones via “text” over many months?

Yeah no. Not adding up.

put a tire around your neck, fill it with gasolione, and light it on fire. you're replying to a bot. go back to whatever shithole board you came from and don't post here until you've been here at least a year, you absolute faggot.

Shill. Posting this shit in every thread because every thread you make gets immediately 404’d.

That was the other fag, samefagging a response

I think Hannity would require medical treatment after his opening monologue if that were to happen

the confiscated up to 4 other phones from each of them. I heard that on Hannity last night, so take that for what its worth.

dont let him derail, he wants to take us off topic, ignore that faggot

just like how Trump could never win, how that didnt add up? Just like there was no deep state plan to take Trump down? How that didnt add up?

Well its real breh

Public Hanging
is preferred

checked
what he CAN do is take the 5th
not great politically, however
>I could shoot somebody in the face on 5th avenue and not lose any voters

As long as Trump televises it, I'm ok.

I can hear him now...
>the greatest ratings in the history of television. Bigger than the military hating Super Bowl. Folks, it's gonna be YUGE! Big league!

Agree

spacey got raped by his dada

Where is the version of this thread without the Q larping and other nonsensical conspiracy theories? Normies do not want to believe this shit in the first place, they are really not going to believe it with all the tin foil.

Q is true

You're fired

Thanks user

businessinsider.com/mcmaster-us-russia-interference-mexico-election-2018-1

Trump will give this man the highest medal/award possible once everything breaks

Screencap this

>Implying normies all flood here for answers
>Implying at this point with all the facts presented they still wont believe whats going on.

Wake the fuck up, you are out of touch.

T H I S

>RUSSIA SHILL BOT, LIKE CLOCK WORK POSTS THIS BUILL SHIT IN EVERY THREAD.

Keyword searches by web trawling bots... the second you post something with a keyword in it, the bots automatically either go to work, or alert shills to come to the thread.

I think it's based on our intelligence sharing with other nations, Re: Prism.

just a hunch.

underrated

makes a lot of sense

I find it odd, the democrats seem to be ramping up the Mueller investigation in response to the threat of the memo being released.

But it could be that the Republicans hyping up the memo in response to the FISA memo.Their positions are completely at odds with one another, so only one can be true.

And if the memo is released and its as explosive as they say. How will they smooth it over that these guys won't go to jail because it would embarass the country?

A large group of people almost went full 1776 over the Bundy ranch. How are people going to react when the same people keep getting away with it?

I'm sick of waiting, I want the truth to come out. I'm sick of being lied to but it's 1 thing to know 2+2=4 and be told it's 5 and a completly different to wait for the answer of x+y=5 and need for people who you don't trust tell you the answer.

streamable.com/yd6vb
>streamable.com/yd6vb
streamable.com/yd6vb
>streamable.com/yd6vb

THIS

>makes a lot of sense

We basically discovered it when we started talking about T@v|$t0ck and G|ft3d and T@|3nt3d 3ducAt|on programs.

The second you post their keywords, the shills come out of the woodwork to scream "Schitzo" as many times as they can.

IT was a hell of a thing to see.

interesting... its gonna be a bitch to rewrite the threads like that... fuck