SHOOTING IN AMSTERDAM

#Netherlands #Amsterdam - Shooting with multiple victims reported @ #GroteWittenburgerstraat. No further details yet: police. @TerrorEvents

twitter.com/Shad0w_S3K/status/956966854093889536

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jlza9WvMcik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what they get for interfering in our election.

Inb4 butthurt white boys...

Just get over the fact that we are manly and powerful while you're nothing but weak victims.

probably a tanned white supremacist

niggers or muslims guaranteed

PLEASE BE KARA BOGA
PLEASE BE KARA BOGA
PLEASE BE KARA BOGA

Who cares

>Be Amsterdamian
>get shot

can we remove the mudniggers and their masters the jews now? why must we wait?

nice meme flag, kiddo!

an unemployed white who doesn't turn the other cheek is worth 1million whites with jobs

>be dutch
>get shot

SUSPECT WAS LAST SEEN THROWING BROKEN FANS OUT OF A CAR WINDOW

If I had read this post before the muslim invasion I'd have thought you were talking about heroin.

I mean, you may as well get the jokes in, it's not exactly daily like here.

Shit my friend and his gf are currently in Amsterdam.

It's our own fault, if we weren't so racist and oppressive against our tanned visitors, they wouldn't be shooting our cocks off...

A muslim killing degenerate weed smokers. Is Allah /ourguy/?

who else is eating tide pods while watching this?

Stop fucking saying it's Moslems you fucking assholes. You have no idea who is behind this using. Why on earth do people always immediately jump to the conclusion that it's Muslims? Shut the fuck up

Me

UMA DELICIA

kill yourself muhammad

lol

RELIGION

OF

PIECES

Who else has been going on mass shootings in Europe, dumbass?

>Amsterdam

Wow, its nothing.

Because it's mooslems.

Bruh. Come on. It's muzzies until proven otherwise.

What is wrong with me? Why does it feel so exciting when "IT'S HAPPENING" arrives? People die, planes crash, the world goes to shit and I find joy in it.

Wow it's literally nothing. Go back to worrying about Jamal blowing your brains out for your PlayStation than worrying about us.

Nice, uh, digits...

achmed please we both know its muslims lets not kid ourselves here

let me guess, it's nothing?

this

It's the human condition bruh.

Because the sooner muslimes kill all in WEU, Glovrious Slavic Master Race can step in and take over the whole Europe.

miss me yet?

>it's literally nothing
Fuck off abdul. Even libtards are becoming aware of you subhumans

>shooting
>amsterdam

nothing of value was lost

It's a big fucking nothingburger.

Bad LARP. Scrawny arabs are laughable.

Who committed the latest shooting in your area? Please show us all. Must be some Arab guy doing a terrorist act right, Mr "redpilled"?

"He wanted to show us we are wrong" (c)

> tfw Adolf is already reincarnated in this timeline

I KEEP REPEATING THIS.

WATCH THE BALKANS. SHIT IS GETTING BIG THERE, ENCLAVES OF ISLAMISTS HAVE SET UP SHOP. WEAPONS BEING TRADED, VEHICLES BEING SMUGGLED IN, MODIFICATIONS MADE. GOVERNMENT ALERTS ALREADY OUT CONTINENT WIDE.

IT WILL ALL HAPPEN THERE. ZERO HOUR IS COMING, THE GREY ZONES OF EUROPE WILL EXPLODE IN A WAVE OF DEATH.

40,000 INFILTRATORS ARE ALREADY WAITING FOR THEIR SUPPLIES.

lol fuck you

Broken fans made me laff

It's another gas leak.

>GOVERNMENT ALERTS ALREADY OUT CONTINENT WIDE.

[citation needed]

BUMP

Have a (you)

"Let them come"
>Serbia, 2018

Those murderous Polish migrants are at it again, it seems

You're so manly and powerful you need to be under the protection of western governments not to get genocided.

Why did you copy pasta this from the other thread ?

I am so thankful for being Muslim. Specially in light of events like these. Its so heroic, so righteous, so bold. To kill kuffar in their own lands, despite all odds being against you. Solely for the pleasure of Allah. Being steadfast on the path of truth, while the whole world is bent of falsehood. To be a beacon of light for those still searching while the world goes darker and darker. To avenge the blood of innocents the cowardly kuffar and their polytheist allies kill by raining fire upon them from the sky. Every time kuffars are butchered, blown to pieces, their flesh smeared against the roads, set on fire, in their own homes, the deaths of the innocents of Syria, of Iraq, of Afghanistan, of Somalia, of Pakistan, of Yemen, of Chechniya, of Burma are avenged. And by Allah, the mighty Lord of Heavens and the earth, the chest of the believers are healed.

March on mighty Mujahideen. Quench the thirst of your swords with the blood of filthy Kuffar.

>b-but amsterdam is a gun free zone!

youtube.com/watch?v=Jlza9WvMcik

Soon, soon, you will see the wondrous sight….A fierce conflict and you will see.
In the heart of your abode, there shall be the battles…..for your destruction, my sword has been sharpened.

We have marched by night, to cut and behead…..By the knife of revenge, targeting those who deserve it.

With the specters of the night and the youth of terror…..and an explosion of woe, that he may be defeated.

You have begun to fight me, with the lost coalition…..So taste my fury, when it fires up.
For long shall you remain, in my war shall you lose…..With what shall you meet, a youth chanting the takbeer?

When the steed roams, raises its head, and leaps forth…..Thus it becomes a lighted blaze.
The bullets have blazed, and the revenge has come…..So where is the escape, O the most evil of the creatures?

Unto you we will come, with beheading and death…..With fright and silence, we will tear the bonds.
You have failed publicly, so taste the loss….and go back fleeing, a nightlong run.

When disbelief gets agitated, froths, and stirs up…..We fill the roads, with red blood;
By the stabbing of the bayonets, by the striking of the necks…..on the assembly of the dogs, when they marshal.

We have come, we have come; we have set off with determination…..In earnest we have proceeded, to the peak of the peaks.
We dive into deaths, we close the ranks…..We die standing, as lions of courage.

Niggers shooting niggers/hippies/lefties/tourist.. nothing of value was lost.

the shills are strong in this one

Because our governments are bought and paid for leftist subhumans.

>I'll use a meme flag and pretend to be retarded
epic lol for the win ;^)

Russia is the birthplace of nihilism.

the vast, vast majority of gun crime in america is niggers shooting other niggers. I don't know if you're capable of basic logical thinking, but in case you aren't i'll inform you that's a positive thing.

>ZERO HOUR IS COMING, THE GREY ZONES OF EUROPE WILL EXPLODE
wtf do you think we're waiting for you inbreed?
a trigger

He showed us we are wrong as a society from a legislative and moral point of view.
^ confirms. If you kill your enemies, they lose.

Because he's a pure bred germcuck.

Johnny Five!

oink oink

Nice poem, we'll sing it to your women when we're fucking them over your corpses.

>name
was doing janitor work
not slide thread
not sorry

>I am so thankful for being Muslim. Specially in light of events like these. Its so heroic, so righteous, so bold

lmao m*slims can only attack defenseless civilians, you are weak cowards

>we'll

Keep up with the times. That what we were doing like 2 years ago all over Europe. I will make sure to do just that tonight just for your sake. I promise you that. One of your white whore daughter/sister is going to get the rough treatment tonight. Might call a couple of brothers too.

WHEN IS THE FUCKING WAR STARTING LADS?! I WANT ANOTHER BALKAN LEAGUE AGAINST MUSLIMS!

happening or not?

u dun goofed

why was he wearing scuba gear

The time will come. We just need to figure out how to reincarnate Karadzic and you to reincarnate Vlad.

yeeeees

Now let's not jump to conclusions...

Here's your (You).

Our generations will produce their own Vlads and Karadzics, let old heroes rest - we must carry our own burdens. And ours will also be the spoils. Do not underestimate the fires of war or hardship to produce men of value.

This will only bring more death to our people worldwide. Mohamed teaches that it is cowardly and evil to attack innocents and non combatants. Jihadi zealots like you hijacked this religion and turned it into a perverse evil thing used to justify cowards and evil pedophile scum. Jihadi are weak minded like dogs. They have to be lead and can be easliy manipulated because they are weak minded fools. You must admit you are mad because you have not put forth the effort to live and produce in a civilized society. Instead you should let it motivate you to improve your lands and people. Instead you commit acts of evil disguised as heroism, and bring more death and prosecution on our people.

Muslims don't want to admit that they are at war with us because they are sneaky faggots too afraid to face us directly, we will have to create a casus belli to start a REAL war.

>Only one dead

faggot, shooting people who dont have guns makes you manly? I know other words for it cunt

So should the Iraqi, Syrian, Afghan, Chechen, Yemeni, Somali brothers just sit around and do nothing when the Kuffar invade their lands on false pretensions and kill their elderly and their children, dishonor their women and force them to live lives of shame and poverty in their own lands so that your "civilized" life of comfort doesn't get to be interrupted by inconvenient questions about your religion?

You are not a Muslim unless you renounce the idol of nationalism that you worship, pledge allegiance to the rightful Khalifah instead of some taghut western puppet, and join Jihad. That is the only choice. There is no other choice.

>This will only bring more death to our people worldwide.
Our people are already dying. They are divided by borders and no one cares about the Ummah anymore. Your silence and idleness only makes it more fun for the Kuffar to kill our people. Our people are dying because of Muslims like you who would rather prefer to live lives of comfort than to fight the Kuffar.

>#GroteWittenburgerstraat
>Big white citizen street
What did they mean by this?

oh my

False pretentions? bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

fucking fruitloop

It's been too long since yurop had a good parceling. Nice to see things are getting back to normal.

>It's been too long since yurop had a good parceling. Nice to see things are getting back to normal.

literally a Dutch dude bragging that there are no mass shootings in a Sup Forums thread yesterday

KRRRRAAAKAKA

>Literally nothing happened
i live 3 km away from that street

POL eats it up like hot cakes