Why is it only that intelligent people can recognize Asuka as the best girl...

why is it only that intelligent people can recognize Asuka as the best girl? What is it about brainlets that make it impossible for them to recognize this?

Brainlets are the first to use violence.

Shinji is the best girl.

Is it really violence if you're using force against an inanimate object?

Why is she smiling in Rebuild?

She is not.

Good god why is she smiling? Did Anno completely forget what his characters were about?

Jesus, she's actually smiling? Thankfully I haven't started watching this trainwreck yet.

You can't recognize poor shoops?

>shoops
>gif

because intelligent men know that a broken, smokin' hot little cunt that they can control with money is the only chioce

>impying anyone other than braindead retards watched evangelion and liked it

lol shoop

A rare joy came into her lightless existence and she discovered something about herself in connecting to an other.

Rei is a shit.

It is an edit, but yes, anno did forget what eva was about. Now its just money.

Where is that crop from? Seems cute

Everyone with more than 130 IQ knows Rei is the best girl. There is simply no arguing otherwise.

They know.

According to this picture Rei isn't even a girl. How can she be best?

actually user, autistic people who admire an emotionless blue haired doll incapable of challenging their shit personality (because she doesn't have the ability to) typically have below average intelligence! Some people with autism can be highly intelligent but the idea that a significant amount of autistic people are "smart" is a hollywood trope.

Leave the discussion to the big boys. Oh, and don't forget to take your medicine! You're acting up a little bit. Don't want you throwing your fourth fit this week now do we? :)

is that 3rd one supposed to be Asuka? she looks completely different. did Donald fuck up again?

Let's face it, Shinji is best girl by far

It's obvious what you want to see.

I could be mistaken, but I think I remember seeing Shinji's tiny dick in a scene from EoE, which would make him a boy

For fucks sake Ritsuko is best girl

nono, cutest girl

feminine penis

A true Asukafag wouldn't fuck up like Donnie

I'm going to marry Asuka-chan!

A man of taste