John Kerry ‘seriously considering’ 2020 presidential run

>It appears that John Kerry is leaving the door open for another White House run.
>The former secretary of state reportedly told Palestinian leaders, including a personal friend of Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas, that they should “be strong” and “hold on” when it comes to dealing with President Donald Trump.
>That’s because Kerry is “seriously considering” challenging him in 2020, according to The Jerusalem Post.
>The comments, originally reported by the Israeli newspaper Maariv, came after Kerry met with Hussein Agha, a close confidant of Abbas, in London.
>Kerry, who used to serve as a U.S. senator from Massachusetts, reportedly offered the Palestinian government telling details about his future in politics, and gave sharp rebukes to the current White House administration.
>Former Secretary of State John Kerry, whose bias against Israel has been well-documented, has once again illustrated how partial he is toward the Palestinian Authority, according to the Israeli newspaper Ma’ariv, telling a close associate of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas that Abbas should “hold on and be strong …that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President Trump’s demands.”
>Kerry reportedly met Hussein Agha in London; Agha then reported back to PA officials in Ramallah. A senior PA official confirmed the meeting to Ma’ariv. He allegedly told Agha that Trump will not remain president for a long time.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/26/John-Kerry-Seriously-Considering-2020-Presidential-Run

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGfc93U82Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=pbdzMLk9wHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=phqOuEhg9yE
youtube.com/watch?v=vmCDrdTI1Ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kerr's REAL last name is COHEN.

Yes, another Jew running 4 POTUS.

I'm not going to vote for someone who looks like a cartoon witch who recently transitioned male

He's supposedly anti-Israel. Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

He's a white male, he can't win the Dem's primary.

Fuck Kerry

Hes not really. He is putting his name out there as a "political opponent" so if the crimes he was involved in as SoS were to come to light, they have a card to play.

Where has the bonesman been hiding in 2017?

As long as Mueller can finish off Trump

John Kerry is going to prison

>guy who lost the popular vote to Bush
>ever becoming President
Good luck.

the same john kerry that got our troops fucked in vietnam , yeah i want him for president.

this. the dems will never put up kerry.

How does he expect to run for president when he'll be in prison?

>he thinks he'll be out of jail in 2020
haha

Isnt he like 72? He will be too old in 2020 to run

On a side note, John Kerry is jewish.

If John Kerry runs for the 2nd time, then'll he'' lose for a 2nd time.

ashamed to say that i voted for this fag in 2004. my first vote.

>couldn't even beat bush
>thinks he can beat trump

Trump would destroy him, he's already made fun of him for falling off his bicycle in a race "at 73 years old" and said the Iranians thought he was a schmuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGfc93U82Oo

Not to mention, he could recycle all of 2004's ads...

youtube.com/watch?v=pbdzMLk9wHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=phqOuEhg9yE
youtube.com/watch?v=vmCDrdTI1Ho

Checked, he'd destroy Kerry, he'd brand him as a walking corpse or something, "Zombie John Kerry"