What is something that all of Sup Forums can agree on?

What is something that all of Sup Forums can agree on?

jews

OP is a faggot.

That OP is a faggot.

love em. im glad the holocaust was fake.

niggers

All fucking LEAFS must fucking hang.

shawn king is white

It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now to give it the perfect ending was a bit of the old emperors tweetpills.
Then, brothers, it came. O bliss, bliss and heaven, oh it was gorgeousness and georgeosity made flesh. The magapedes crunched redgold under my bed, and behind my gulliver the tweets three-wise, silver-flamed and there by the door the trips rolling through my guts and out again, crunched like candy thunder. It was like a bird of rarest spun heaven metal or like silvery Star of David flowing in a space ship, Mueller investigation all nonsense now. As I read it, I knew such lovely pictures. There were beaners and niggers laying on the ground screaming for mercy and I was smecking all over my rot and grinding my boot into their tortured litsos and there were naked liberal devotchkas ripped and creeching against walls and I plunging my mutilated cock like a shlaga into them.

Beauty

The corporatists outsourcing of work has only helped them, to the detriment of workers in both the country the manufacturing came from (less good point jobs for them) and the new host country (slave labor conditions, piss poor wages). They are paying less to build products that are selling for more and more.

black lives matter

Deer are pretty

Cringe

emus > ostriches

We all have some disdain for this world.

underrated

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Came in here just to say this. Not dissapointed.

I can agree to these.

/leftypol/ users are soy boy, beta male cucks

redpill sucks

true

Traps are gay

This.

Murdoch Murdoch has gone to shit

Women are easy to influence and media know that so they target women, especially young ones that have no husband to keep them in line

JQ and Niggers.
If you can't agree about those two issues then you haven't spent enough time here or you havent been paying attention.

what are you talking about? MM88 was awesome

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!!!

MM88 was lit.