Poland’s military ambitions are contrary to what Europe stands for

Europe stands for openness, peace and prosperity, not hate, war and closed borders.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mcmaster-us-russia-interference-mexico-election-2018-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slide thread. Fuck off.

Sage.

Poland is an embarrassing pisshole and everybody laughs at it, it's irrelevant, it won't matter, nobody really cares

I wonder: if another world war eventually breaks out, who will even fight in it? The cucked modern generations would rather sit at home and wait to get shot in the head than take a gun and defend their own people and country.

Thats a sherman tank

>I wonder: if another world war eventually breaks out, who will even fight in it?
new aristocracy that won't be passive in their life

you think everybody is some retarded slob chanting equality from time to time on the streets? No, there are people who are actually active in life and who want to realize some ideas, like journalists, bankers and politicians

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen Sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

>be poland
>be poor as shit
>your people flood the rest of Europe because your country is so shit
>instead of spending money trying to better your country you blow it all on a shitty military
This is why Poland doesn’t deserve to even exist.

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back Rest of Pomerania, and Saxony, as well.

>flaggot

that tread design looks fucking terrible

chuj mnie to boli ty polaczku, jestes podjarany bo ci Stalin dał ziemie, po tym jak cię w dupę wyjebał?

maybe cause its 75 year old design

>instead of spending money trying to better your country you blow it all on a shitty military
>spend 400% more money
>have twice the population
>have to use broomsticks as guns
>have 1/3 the tanks and artillery as Poland
Germany would lose in any war against Poland.

>pic related
>invisible polish tank invading germany at incredibly high speed

Yes Europe stands for all you said but having some firepower in the backpocket is never wrong :D

Western Europe will pay for this.

when does the gassing start?

Where was Europe when Poland was being invaded by Russians and Germans? Why did no one in Europe try to help? Poland is wise to rely on themselves for defense. They are sandwiched between enemies pretending to be friends. It was only a few years ago that Russia assassinated the Polish government without consequence.

>chuj mnie boli

Just watched the picture and those tracks can not work above Stockholm except maybe in the middle of the summer.

>Russia assassinated the Polish government without consequence

No need for tanks there, just air drop grenades to the tanned Swedes and they'll kill all the White Swedes

>Why did no one in Europe try to help?

Dude, no one helped because you guys backed up the Soviets and invaded France in 1944.

They hid behind a meme defense line.

>when does the gassing start?
75 years to late

Grenades does not work on us our new graphene composite protective gear with blast dispersal shieldsing can withstand that :D

>a wild Trianon nigger appears

How long until glorious Polish mechanized divisions cross the German border to liberate Europe from bolshevism?

reminder that classical left hates SJW's as much as we do.

not possible

Damn yes!

>mfw Poland is forming a Seperatist alliance toghter with hungary

the banking clan will sign your treaty

you have cheap booze
legalize weed and i'll consider visiting

I dont want open borders and i dont want mass immigration.
I will always 100% vote against anyone that wants to implement these things and i am shilling and encouraging others to do the same everyday online and offline.

BERLIN, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- The German government surprisingly announced on Thursday that it would drop its demand to establish a binding refugee quota for each member state in discussions over a reform of the European Union's (EU) asylum regime.

It was sensible to focus on other topics in light of the EU's need to achieve progress on joint asylum policy, German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere (CDU) told press. De Maiziere argued that it would be "good for the negotiation process to first agree on the points where agreement can be more easily reached." This included fields such as shared standards for asylum proceedings and conditions of admission.

The minister also pointed to clarifying the responsibility of member states for the registry and processing of refugees under the EU Dublin regime (which mandates that refugees must file for asylum in the first EU member state they enter) as a more urgent priority than quotas.

Poland has beautiful camp grounds.

>I will always 100% vote against anyone that wants to implement these things

>votes for a green party president

get outta here!

You helped stalin kill countless white christians. Thank you shlomo tyrone you're my best ally.

>Poland has beautiful camp grounds.
oh yes, Poland has a lot of camps

We are arming ourselves to prevent wars retard. Someone has to keep a decent army in the United Emirates of Europe.

leftist hates beauty and cool things

Hate ethnostates, hate success, hate beautiful women, and of course hates military

Except they don't like russian's fu*king with their sovereignty.
businessinsider.com/mcmaster-us-russia-interference-mexico-election-2018-1

Why the hate?
I didn`t said anything bad about poland, the french and british really hid themselves behind the meme maginot line.

>poles being gibsmedats pay reps whitey niggers
More news at 11. Your country is so pathetic that it has to leech from more succesful countries to have any development at all. Get a job, bleached negro.

Soooorse pliiiiiz

rip simo

>leftist hates beauty and cool things
>Hate ethnostates, hate success, hate beautiful women, and of course hates military

for good reason. Only few people are white, blonde, blue eyed and athletic.

as to success, our capitalist society makes somewhere between 2 and 10 percent successful, so most people aren’t.

most women aren’t beautiful and the cosmetics industry makes hundreds of billions selling the illusion of beauty.

and when was the last time a Western military had to actually fend of a conventional invasion with tanks.

remember, the biggest redpill is critical thinking

>flag
>reddit spacing

welkommen zu auswitch, meine gutes fruend.