SPOILER ALERT; 12 rules for life

look what I found in my mailbox today

>>#1
Stand up straight with your shoulders back.
(I think he has a lobster fetish.. way to much shellfish in this chapter.)

look what I found on Sup Forums today

another shitty thread with soyboy OP

>>#2
>Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping.

Rule #1: Don't question the jews

>rule #1: collectivism is always bad!
>rule #2: stop noticing jews

>tfw 8 weeks waiting for hardcover version.

Why would you pull your shoulders back? That's like asking for chronic pain.

>>#3
>Make friends with people who want the best for you.

What does this even mean? I cared for my grandma and had to wipe her ass towards the end, does this mean I should wipe my own ass? I do that already, so I don't get it.

>>#4
>Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.

>inb4 Mikhaila waifu claim

So if I broke my leg yesterday during a hike I should try to hike more the next day?

a lot of people are self-destructive because they feel guilty for some past behavior, or have low self esteem from an abusive childhood, whatever. so they don't care for themselves because they think they don't deserve it.

Keep going. This is hilarious, shill.

#5 Support Israel

>>#5 Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them.

Seriously Doc? What about ppl without kids.. well whatever lets continue.

>So if I broke my leg yesterday during a hike I should try to hike more the next day?

>>#6
>Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.

Ha!

This always seems like a form of ad hominem / tu quoque to me. Whether you have problems yourself or commit wrong acts doesn't detract from the truth of other wrongs you point out.

I was surprised at how big it was and also that it was hard cover. I was expecting paperback the whole time

>>#7
>Persue what is meaningful (not what is expedient).

*pursue

The alt-right is literally a Jewish psyop to get the young conservatives to support the ZOG. To that end, Sup Forums has worked beautifully.

>>#8
>Tell the truth - or, at least, don't lie.

mine comes in tomorrow, i look forward to reading it... i plan on having my son read it afterwards unless i find it full of BS which i think it wont be.

If you can't keep 'simple' systems like your room or your house in order, what gives you the authority to try to reform an unimaginably complex system like western society?

>>#9
>Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don't.

This isn't a book of argumentation, its a method of setting your life right.

I know a lot of people who treat people they are supposed to care for like shit, so this is a pretty stupid statement. My mother once duct taped me so I couldn't move and left me on the ground while she was watching Sup Forums chewing her nails. Can't Peterson just say be nice to yourself and be nice to others?

>What about ppl without kids

Irrelevant losers

What is meaningful?

way more sheckles for a hardcover and it looks like Jordan's crappy drawings take up several pages

>>#10
>Be precise in your speech.

I really like this one.

>ITT autists screech that Peterson is a good goyim because he hasn't gone full 1488 and discredited himself, nevermind him being /ourguy/ on pretty much everything else

I got a bootleg. It looks like it was written by a 10th grader with a thesaurus. Peterson is even more verbose on paper than when he speaks extemporaneously.

hey look its a picture of OP

>>#11
>Do not bother children when they are skateboarding.

This
And this do not go.

lol

Nice.

>man writes benign book about self improvement
>soyboys and libcucks lose their shit
You couldn't write misandry this rich

pol pretends to hate JP because pol is edgy

Last one. It's my favourite.

>>#12
>Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.

Care elaborate user?

You mean like saying shit like, you gotta save your father from the belly of the whale pinoccio? Mhm. Or more like, you have to travel into the underworld to integrate your shadow and come back with something to share? That's not very percise.

Hahaha, dope.

what's this one supposed to mean

>Tell the truth - or, at least, don't lie
>at least, don't lie
t. Jordan "All races are equal but Jews have higher IQ" Peterstein.

GOTCHA!

Is that meant literally or is it a metaphore for something? Does it mean I should grab a pussy if I encouter one on the street?

>what's this one supposed to mean

Proof that this is really rule #12.

Do you have autist user? because its pretty obvious what hes saying when you have a grasp of others ñanguages that are not “literal”.

begone wojak

/thread

It's a soft redpill; you can't come out and say racial IQ difference exists unless you sound like a good goy doing it.

every time i look at a laura loomer pic i think its shopped

why the fuck does she look like that

haha

audible kek

This one sounds mad retarded. You need an ideal to strive for even Peterson admits this.

this would be really good for getting me to sleep at night

Do you know the meaning of percise buddy?

He does. It's for not getting discouraged while you work toward long term goals.

why the fuck not? skaters are a cancer to the streets. always filming some comp video and falling down repeatedly

this is more like setting up systems in your life that will make you strive more and more, not a goal. Systems>Goals

grab that pusy

hahahahahaha

What kind of retard made this pic?
The fucking mistakes made here are horrible, did the maker even try to be honest for a second?

Doesn't he have a depression? Why would anybody care about the life advise of a guy who is chronically unhappy. Serious question.

>Doesn't he have a depression?
SHILL! SHILL!

because kids need to be kids, boys need to hurt themselves and strive to better themselves, even if its in a pointless activity like skateboarding.

It's a boyish activity that the kikes at the top want removed because women can't do it as well.

Rare based Leaf

REKT

is there a spastika behind them?

wtf is this woo woo vague shit, fucking rug merchants man

>If you can't keep 'simple' systems like your room or your house in order, what gives you the authority to try to reform an unimaginably complex system like western society?
Because there's literally nothing that gives anyone 'authority' to speak on any topic
>literally appeal to authority fallacy
The only thing that matters is the truth and rationality of their claims. If a homeless druggie fuckup happens to make an insightful comment about something, guess what? It's still fucking true!
Then he should just say 'le clean your room' not that you can't criticize wrongs you see before you do.

>that's a dog, baby

Fascism

upvoted! :)

It's his daughter Mikhaila with their pet dog Sikko an American Eskimo breed.

You'll need to elaborate on this one.

And this one.

This Mick gets it

Easy, if you see a kid on a skateboard skating towards traffic you should let him decent into the underworld to meet his father.

I can't. I got the book today and made you some spoiler pictures after I got back from university.

So my elaborate guess is:

#11 Let kids make dangerous things without interrupting them all the time, that way they can make their own mistakes. Or shorter even: Don't be overprotective.

#12 Allow some softness and cuteness after all this "toughen up and stand straight, clean up your room, etc.". Otherwise you will be bitter and frustrated. First topic in the chapter "Dogs are okay too"
>inb4 a cat is fine too

Those are interesting life advice metaphors. Can someone make an infographic about them?

Serious question for you. What is your problem? You've gone through every lesson, given deliberately obtuse so called arguments to them and have proved nothing, other than that you are an antithetical plod.
Whats in your book? What lessons do you suggest we live by? Are you leading a perfect life? Why don't you close your mouth and open your mind? Because your mouth certainly doesn't have anything to add to the conversation.

>young mosley on a boat with FDR
whhaaaat? what's the story here>?

Blatantly illegal or immoral stuff, then yeah, point that the fuck out whenever you see it.

This chapter was aimed at young university students who live 'messy' lives and yet bash everyone and anyone about anything.

Tidy your home affairs, and then go out for larger things. Hell, I bet none of you actually tidied your room today. Did you just clean the rubbish up and put the trash out?

Clean it. Clean the windows, lift up your pc monitor and clean the dust from underneath. clean the underside of your bed with disinfectant to get rid of all that seamen. Flip your mattress over.

You'll literally spend the entire day cleaning your room, if you're doing it correct. Maybe even longer.

It's like he ran out of idea on these last two ones

haha. that bus stop is in Providence, RI

>getting rid of your seamen

Imagine being dumb enough to buy this cultists book

Well, is it worth a read?

This is a good advice, I think. You quickly get depressed, if you think about what others have achieved, but you get complacent, if you don't think about achievements at all.

This is a good advice as well. Helicopter parents ruin children.

>>#5 Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them.

I’ve been practicing this at work this week with my team and it’s excellent advice.

>tfw too smart to clean room

Chapter 1 is fun so far.

>"To stand up straight with your shoulders back means building the ark that protects the world from the flood, guiding your people through the desert after they have escaped tyranny, making your way away from comfortable home and country, and speaking the prophetic word to those who ignore the widows and children. It means shouldering the cross that marks the X, the place where you and Being intersect so terribly. It means casting dead, rigid and too tyrannical order back into the chaos in which it was generated; it means withstanding the ensuing uncertainty, and establishing, in consequence, a better, more meaningful and more productive order."

I guess it will not appeal to NEETs that much.

Because, it's more important to an individual to set their individual life straight, so that individual is more psychologically sound. The advice isn't to say that a homeless person can't be correct about a societal ill, but let's say, if everyone worked on themselves it might solve things like homelessness anyways. If everyone fixed themselves, society will fix itself.

This is a very Buddhist type of thought. It has nothing to do with telling the imperfect to shut up.

>spending money on that
This isn't even a meme self help book or a book to help you be less socially autistic. It's literally a book full of common sense shit "Don't lie, speak clearly" and towards the end he couldn't think of anything else so he threw in some autistic "rules". What kind of troglodytes was this book intended for?