Did the Jews do Pearl Harbor? It seems like they used the Japanese as pawns. Redpill me Sup Forums

Did the Jews do Pearl Harbor? It seems like they used the Japanese as pawns. Redpill me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

codoh.com/library/document/2351/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah but the US implemented a lot of policys that forced Japan to attack us.

trade policies*

>forced Japan to attack us.
Gibsmedat leftist logic. The USA, as an oil merchant, is under no obligation to enter into trade with anyone. As the sign in a quick-e-mart says, "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".

Churchill knew. Roosevelt knew. They broke the purple codes(Japanese enigma). That's why the important carriers were moved out. That's why Chuchills notes about Japan from that time period are still sealed.

They needed something big to get America into the war. America basically forced Japan into a war agaisn't it.

Yes this is true, we could have signed a peace treaty with them way before communism took over china, but communist subversives urged us against it as to keep relations with china kosher.

>Buy politicians
>Enact aggressive trade policies forcing Japs to attack
>Jew bankers and arms traders make record profits

This is how someone explained it to me before. Seems kinda legit.

This.
And Japan took US steel, made fighter planes out of it, bombed PH, and proceeded to give the steel back via kamikaze delivery.

FDR definitely knew the attack was going to happen. The US already decoded Japanese military encryption before the start of the war.
pic related
He isn't talking only about the oil. The US also sent volunteers to help out the chinese in their war against Japan, sent the hull note which basically blackmailed the Japanese government to give up all their territories, and even had plans to bomb the mainland (called JB355) codoh.com/library/document/2351/
FDR pretty much enticed the whole thing

the sinking of the lusitania that triggered americas involvement in ww1 was a false flag. the ship really was loaded with 303 ammunition just as the germans said as later diving missions to the ship discovered decades later

ultimate red pill is the asian theater.
>ignoring of china commies gaining power by winning a civil war and slaughtering tens of millions
>japan being labeled as evil just for playing empire as the west had for centuries
>japan begging for peace and our radar technology just happening to be ignored while our carriers were at sea
>world global elite placing an embargo that cripple their nation and not just their war machine
>america devoting it's entire existence into ending them and the threat they posed to the control the global elite had on the world and the red menace in china, but then half assing the defense of korea
>truman and the commie sympathizers disarming south korea so they would be ripe for north korea to invade and then shackling douglas macarthur's ability to fight back
>we then pull a japanese empire and fuck over vietnam and the middle east
>britain commits multiple genocide in india after condemning japan and germany

it is highly coincidental that our intelligence failed that day and then completely and utterly ran circles around the japanese from then on, as seen at midway

Sounds like a perfect Marxist jew plot to me

Jesus fucking christ, is there anything jews didn't do ? You guys are fucking desperate

the yamato was a fine ship, largest battleship ever built. quite advanced for its time as you can see

the japs also had submarines that could launch airplanes, pretty neat. they built 2 both were sunk

literally everything we did in asia helped the commies.

First and Second Opium Wars crippling China so it was ripe for "revolution"
Ignoring the Chinese civil war where they gained power
Fucking over Japan their greatest enemy
Disarming Korea so it would be easy to invade
Half assing the defense of Korea and agreeing to a truce (right after devoting everything we had to ending japan cause we just had to)
Literally everything that happened in Vietnam

All of it helped the fucking commies.

It's cute when the newfags who don't have any concept of history show up

Fuck off like we're on to your jewry

When I act like a prick the other side popularity rises.

Kike*

yeah we figured that out, we didnt really need your correction

OK oldfag, how'd it go?

Japanese Jews will conquer the world!

Does it ever fucking end with you people? We are 1/4 of 1% (.0025) of the planet and there’s literally not ONE thing you don’t blame Jews for. Not one.

Sadly, in America that is no longer the case, not since the civil rights act '65.

i wonder if they really have gundams. as some secret military project. will japanese gundams save the world?

>We

Shut it down the goyim know

Impossible, the Jew fears the samurai

And your kind is still responsible for the degeneracy that plagues the west.

They knew the Japanese fleet went somewhere, they didn’t know where

Even later in the war when the Japs were at midway they still didn’t know the exact name Japan had for targets. So they radio’d our midway had a water shortage and the japs echo’d back on their encrypted code that their target had a water shortage and they knew....

I just wish for once Sup Forums would read a fucking book

>We are 1/4 of 1% (.0025) of the planet
and 90% of all positions of power in media, politics, and major corporations

i'm not even anti-semitic personally but surely you notice the connection. grinds my gears a bit sure that regular jews are lumped in with that. but i also understand that jews can be a bit naturally subversive culturally towards their host nations. i believe we need to break the conditioning that brainwashes regular jews into subversive mindsets and activities and that should be easy as there are many many good jews all over the world, i know you're basically good people like anyone else. but there are some problems in general going on in the world and despite being such a small percentage of the population jews are usually involved at the top. even as a jew you have to see this is problematic. we really have to work hard to ensure that not all jews are blamed as you're being used by the top jews as a scapegoat.

does that sound racist to you or am i being totally reasonable?

>Does it ever fucking end with you people?
>We are over represented in every major industry and institution and there's literally not ONE thing you don't blame Jews for.
>Not one.
To be fair, when you rule the world and there are problems in the world, you are responsible for those problems.

Imagine actually believing this insanity lmao

the jews corrupted my savefiles on the playstation back in the 90s.

If you believe Sup Forums then the CEO of Boeing has said every major sci-fi technology has been achieved and is store in some black site

stored*

>leaf

me too, i was on a sidequest in midgar that was about to blow open a massive conspiracy with the shinra corporation when my game died because jews scratched the disc. to finish that game is my final fantasy.

Jews killed Jesus. To this day they are the enemies of salvation and redemption.
So yeah, eveything 'bad' that happens is on them. And women. And niggers are their spawn.

It does seem to be a massive curse on them.

Yeah that’s about the response I expected from a crackpot idiot

>WE LET DA COMMIES WIN

No we united the commies and loyalists and the commies won over their rivals

>we crippled more than just japan’s war machine

Well yeah retard they made their war machine possible from years of social engineering ala the Nazis with the Hitler youth and massive emphasis on culture and unity / blood etc

The rest of your post is complete nonsense

Kike lover

>Canadian
Have you not seen the pattern yet?

awesome shitposting from generally cool dudes is the only pattern there friend

He's not your friend guy.

>don’t tread on mreeeeeeeeeeee and my shitty insane opinions

Lmao

And yet they still bestow gifts...
Prostate (((orgasms))) are fucking intense. I'm diamonds.

Says the jew

Japs flew the planes.
Did the Japs think the US would just chill out and sell them oil?